Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

ABHAY in SEETA aur GEETA Remake with KAT AKKI (Page 5)

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

they tried to turn Seeta aur Geeta in to a drama serial which flopped badly & now they are remaking it? & that too with kareena...

ugh. plz make new scripts! are script writers running out of ideas that they need to constantly remake old movies or make a hindi version of a hollywood film

Correction ::: Not Kareena. Its Katrina LOL

youknowme Goldie
youknowme
youknowme

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Jesus! Why not just slap a wig on old Rishi Kapoor and put HIM in the role...I mean if you just want to be ridiculous...
C'mon Kat is obviously good for what she's good for but that doesn't make her good for everything.
This story requires the ability to emote...the ability to act and a strong personality that comes across on film!

Hell, what's next? How about a Sholay remake with Uday Chopra & Ritesh Deshmukh? Has the Hindi film industry truly come to this?
Damn, I think Rani could have really rocked this role back when she was younger but Kat...? Again, call Rishi...the chances are better.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusShadowKissessakura_-Doppelganger-IHeartDeepika.ChippeshwiniMeena1

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by youknowme

Jesus! Why not just slap a wig on old Rishi Kapoor and put HIM in the role...I mean if you just want to be ridiculous...
C'mon Kat is obviously good for what she's good for but that doesn't make her good for everything.
This story requires the ability to emote...the ability to act and a strong personality that comes across on film!

Hell, what's next? How about a Sholay remake with Uday Chopra & Ritesh Deshmukh? Has the Hindi film industry truly come to this?
Damn, I think Rani could have really rocked this role back when she was younger but Kat...? Again, call Rishi...the chances are better.

LOLLOLLOLLOL   but rishi doesn't work at the box office naa.... Wink

just kidding... i really hope they don't make the remake of sholay... i'll have to push someone off a cliff.... i love sholay....!!   Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakura_

anjali10 IF-Rockerz
anjali10
anjali10

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Shocked so will there be a song "geeta ki jawani"?? ROFLROFL

I just cant digest Katrina trying to act in one role, and here u r giving her double role??SillyWacko

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sakura_-Doppelganger-Meena1ZoobiDoobi

sakura_ IF-Dazzler
sakura_
sakura_

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Originally posted by youknowme

LOL   but rishi doesn't work at the box office naa.... Wink

just kidding... i really hope they don't make the remake of sholay... i'll have to push someone off a cliff.... i love sholay....!!   Embarrassed
Correction!  They've ALREADY MADE a remake for SHOLAY LOL LOL and boy what an earth shattering remake it was LOL

Havent watched Seeta Aur Geeta so I dont know what to expect. I thought Hema Malini wasn't in the league of 'good' actresses (acting wise). I dont really know havent seen much of her movies. (My knowledge of hindi movies only goes so far Embarrassed )  Anyway, why make remake at all? It's high time industry people start THINKING!!!!!!!  The time they spend making a mediocre movie or a remake, they can spend all that thinking and writing a GOOD script!

Edited by sakura_ - 20 January 2011 at 1:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowKissesNuktaacheenDexterkichokri

Debo_Afghan IF-Dazzler
Debo_Afghan
Debo_Afghan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Double flop in one movie, didn't she get enough with one flop role ,that she turnt to get twise flop roles in one movieLOL
Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakura_

Correction!  They've ALREADY MADE a remake for SHOLAY LOL LOL and boy what an earth shattering remake it was LOL

Havent watched Seeta Aur Geeta so I dont know what to expect. I thought Hema Malini wasn't in the league of 'good' actresses (acting wise). I dont really know havent seen much of her movies. (My knowledge of hindi movies only goes so far Embarrassed )  Anyway, why make remake at all? It's high time industry people start THINKING!!!!!!!  The time they spend making a mediocre movie or a remake, they can spend all that thinking and writing a GOOD script!

oh rgv waali...?  that doesn't count... i haven't seen it, nor have any plans....!   LOLLOLLOL

but imagine they actually remade it again with i dunno... salman, srk or aamir even... i'd push them all from the cliff...!   LOLLOLLOL

the best one they made on the twin stories was the original, ram aur shyam... seeta aur geeta is a copy of that, but with the girls... then came chalbaaz... and then kishen kanhayya... all of those i have seen...!  LOLLOLLOL   and i've enjoyed most of them, but ram aur shyam is the best....!!   Big smile

well, see... hema malini was popular in her times... and in these times, kat is popular, so you see the trend... but i think this is just speculation... because every new movie they announce, they always say that kat is being considered for it... i guess her name does fetch them the much needed publicity to bring notice to their movie....!   Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakura_

sakura_ IF-Dazzler
sakura_
sakura_

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

oh rgv waali...?  that doesn't count... i haven't seen it, nor have any plans....!   LOLLOLLOL

but imagine they actually remade it again with i dunno... salman, srk or aamir even... i'd push them all from the cliff...!   LOLLOLLOL

the best one they made on the twin stories was the original, ram aur shyam... seeta aur geeta is a copy of that, but with the girls... then came chalbaaz... and then kishen kanhayya... all of those i have seen...!  LOLLOLLOL   and i've enjoyed most of them, but ram aur shyam is the best....!!   Big smile

well, see... hema malini was popular in her times... and in these times, kat is popular, so you see the trend... but i think this is just speculation... because every new movie they announce, they always say that kat is being considered for it... i guess her name does fetch them the much needed publicity to bring notice to their movie....!   Wink
I watched RGV's Sholay Ouch  It was unbearable. Phir bhi I watched to see how bad it gets LOL  Yeah Classics should never be touched. They shud have that in the commandment LOL  Thou shalt not remake the classics. LOL

Re: Hema/ Kat...dunno much about Hema but yeah Kat defo sells and she does work hard. I give her that. It's not her fault ke producers and directors line up for her nai...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusNuktaacheenKatalicious

Go to top