Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Zareena

Plus Katrina experiment more role unlike some actresses who just stay around wardrobe :/

😲 I didn't know you liked Katrina? Or do you just like her more than that unnamed actress😉
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KatForeva

😲 I didn't know you liked Katrina? Or do you just like her more than that unnamed actress😉

Yaar i never hated or disliked katrina..But i don't want her to do sheila ki jawani kind of roles..She's much more capable to do more. I really liked her Namastay London and Ajab se..but she seriously should so more strong roles..i do admire her for being so strong and support her family. How many girls do that?
Katalicious thumbnail

Yaar i never hated or disliked katrina..But i don't want her to do sheila ki jawani kind of roles..She's much more capable to do more. I really liked her Namastay London and Ajab se..but she seriously should so more strong roles..i do admire her for being so strong and support her family. How many girls do that?

Awww yay. Me too! 😛
Zareena thumbnail
^i don't blame you..people think i'm a blind fan who will support their fav no matter what immature thing or comments they make. Atleast Katrina knows what to say and when to say what..i never seen her insulting or bringing someone down.
Katalicious thumbnail

^i don't blame you..people think i'm a blind fan who will support their fav no matter what immature thing or comments they make. Atleast Katrina knows what to say and when to say what..i never seen her insulting or bringing someone down.

Agreed! She doesn't comment on anyone except her own work unlike certain actresses. 😉
I have never understood the hype behind Hema Malini, I think she was a bad actress compared to others like Sharmila, jaya B, Rekha et al 
So I don't mind Katrina. At least Katrina sounds better, Hema Malini's hindi gives me migraines. 
sakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Agreed! She doesn't comment on anyone except her own work unlike certain actresses. 😉

Being sarcastic are we? Sarcasm works both ways... At least 'certain actresses' dont yell at the commoners 'How dare you touch Me' or 'You bloody Indians'...
Katalicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakura_

Being sarcastic are we? Sarcasm works both ways... At least 'certain actresses' dont yell at the commoners 'How dare you touch Me' or 'You bloody Indians'...

Dear you need to get your facts right. 😛
Zareena thumbnail

Dear you need to get your facts right. 😛

that's not even true..if someone touch me i will be very offended. But yeah i loved the article..don't you dare touch me🤣
LabRat34 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😲This was the last name I'd have expected. 

It'll make Anil happy I guess and add a hit (a guarantee with Katrina) to his very few? Maybe he just really liked the movie? Who knows!