-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: KatForeva

🤣 I wish!
Nahin yaar I mean in the orginal!😆

Sanjeev Kumar..
I am here to do the last rites for the original Seeta aur Geeta 😒 Edited by Adhuri-Daastan - 13 years ago
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This couple didn't bring any quality except in Namste London.

Hearing them together is enough to avoid this.

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Adhuri-Daastan

I am here to do the last rites for the original Seeta aur Geeta 😒

Can I join in as well?😕 I cant take it anymore🤣
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Akki-Abhay in Seeta Aur Geeta remake

Reshma Kelkar Dabholkar, TNN, Jan 26, 2011, 12.00am IST

If everything goes well the Khiladi Kumar and Abhay Deol will be seen romancing Katrina in the film.

Reportedly Katrina will be seen reprising Hema Malini's double role in the remake of 70's classic film 'Seeta Aur Geeta'. Now the question is who will be seen in the street-smart Dharmendra and sophisticated shy guy Sanjeev Kumar's role in the remake?

According to an industry source, Akshay has been confirmed for Dharmendra's role while the producers are in talks with Abhay Deol who, they deem perfect to play Sanjeev Kumar's character. It is also believed that the actors will don a retro look for the film.

Produced by Sunil Bohra for Viacom 18, the remake is in the scripting stage and producers are yet to zero in a director. It was reported earlier that Dibakar Banerjee will be directing the film but the director is yet to give his nod. Talking to us about the same Banerjee said, "I have been approached to direct the remake of 'Seeta Aur Geeta' but I am yet to decide on it. Nothing is confirmed as yet."

Read more: Akki-Abhay in Seeta Aur Geeta remake? - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Akki-Abhay-in-Seeta-Aur-Geeta-remake/articleshow/7361011.cms#ixzz1C5bArYZM

After regretting Aisha, Abhay Deol agreed to do Seeta-Geeta remake? 😆 At least he looked his part in Aisha.

There's nothing in that role. Sanjeev Kumar did it because he was madly in love with Hema Malini. What's Abhay's excuse? To revel in Katrina's star power.
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kat cannot say a single dialogue in shudh hindi ðŸ¤£, think what'll happen to 2 roles???😈🤣
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
urghh i m bored of akki-kat now🥱 i m looking forward to abhay-kat😆
AreYaar thumbnail
I wonder how much Abhay will regret doing THIS movie in hindsight after what he felt about Aisha😆  This is his idea of picking "intelligent" scripts? All the best to him then😆
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Abhay is SO adorable😳
I'm so excited for this!!!!!!!