Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: TiaMaria93

lots to comment on-

haha from one article- they called her teeth delectable that u almost wish she'd bite u ! hahahahah i must say to the author of that article- I AGREE! AMEN! Hallelujah ! :P hahahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah Tia...read that article n had exactly the same thoughts!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† That's the Best comment i've heard on Madhuri's teeth!!😍

Also agreed- these sheer sarees are driving me NUTS!! she's soooooo freakinggg gorgeous! LIKE WOW! i am in utter disbelief with this woman. she's soooo pretty, so beautiful so......wow! πŸ˜..Next- that bottle green saree and velvet choli...oooooooo jeeeeeee!!! woww i want sarees like this...madhs is just sooo sexy! like..amazingly feminine-ly sexxyyy!!

Seriously yaar😳...Madhuri only keeps growing more Gorgeous by the day!😍 Touchwood😊...when i first saw her in that green saree n that black saree she wore to the Stardust awards with the halter neck blouses n a pair of heelsπŸ‘...i went...WOW!!πŸ₯³ She's so HOT!!☺️...So Feminine n So very Beautiful!!πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜³...Loved her sarees!πŸ˜ƒ

I immediately went to twitter and sent her a tweet saying that yes,she is the epitome of beauty and grace, but she's the maharani of sexy :) the newcomers must learn from her :D

You actually tweeted that to her?😲😳...Aww...my Baby must've blushed n flashed her 1000 watt smile on reading it!😳

*sigh* madhuri! hahahaa

o guys i have something funny to share πŸ˜†

I sat in class a few weeks ago..humming ek doh teen...instead of "mohini" however, i started singing "madhuri madhuri ho ho ho" ..lalala and instead of ek doh teen..i started "M A D..H U R I-DI...X I T...N E-N E" (to the tune of ek doh teen, char panch che saat aat nau, das gyaara, bara tera... HAHAHAH idk if u guys can imagine it...but her full name fit PERFECTLY in the count hahaha and  i've been humming this to myself ever since β˜ΊοΈ   πŸ€£   β€οΈ    πŸ˜

LOLZ!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Tia...you're impossible yaar!πŸ˜› But you're right😊..Madhuri's full name actually fits in so well for the Ek Do Teen songπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...like it was made for her!!😳😍 What a coincidence n Gr8 observation yaar!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Cheers
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

OOOH!!πŸ₯³ Isn't Madhuri looking so Stunning!?😍 That smile is worth dying forπŸ€—...look at Anupam KherπŸ˜‰...he's so smitten by Madz!!😳😳
Sanzkhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sanzkhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nima9

Madhuri magic on the Filmfare red carpet

Wow!!!!  i havent seen this..lovelyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree with y'all who say enough PC tributes to madhuri. and why has the channel invited her to promote 7KM on valentine's day? they could have called her on feb 15 (Tuesday')s episode. guess scheduling conflicts.

watched a bit of koyla. remembered an old anecdote srk once told in an interview, about that 'tanhaayi tanhaayi tanhaayi dono ko paas le aayi' song. some of it was shot in north-east regions of india, and it seems it was very cold when they shot around a lake in arunachal pradesh. srk said mujhe yaad hai hum dono ek corner mein baith ke ro rahe they ki kahaan phans gaye dono πŸ˜† (they sulked in a corner, jokingly of course, wondering what sort of place were they stuck at), because it was difficult to shoot in an isolated cold place, wearing light clothes πŸ˜ƒ. he was very cute and amused about that entire episode.
Edited by peachesnplums - 13 years ago
TiaMaria93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

Cheers

Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

OOOH!!πŸ₯³ Isn't Madhuri looking so Stunning!?😍 That smile is worth dying forπŸ€—

😍 she looks SOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful in this picture! myyy god! this is a GORGEOUS picture, the angle it was captured, her posture, the expression..everything...hahaha even anupam sir's expression is suitable for one in the presence of MD.πŸ˜†

TiaMaria93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OH OH ! and kudos to hard kaur! hahahaha i loveee her compliment to madhuri, and hahaha i really laughed when madhuri's response was "nice to meet you to" hahahaahahh it was like..errr.hmmmm... hahaha hard kaur says "madhuri ur so haute" and madhuri says "it's nice to meet you too" hahahaha only MD πŸ˜†
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thx fr the pix yet again....

Well abt Koyla yes I too rem SRK saying that...that they were shivering with those light clothes on at AP for tht song...πŸ˜†...gosh but u knw wht after the shoot got over ppl named that lake as Madhuri lakeπŸ˜†
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love Madhuri's smile and I am great fan of Madhuri's dance... Dance, beautiful face with a million dollar smile,, what more can one ask for... She is indeed an eternal diva 😳
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Thx fr the pix yet again....

Well abt Koyla yes I too rem SRK saying that...that they were shivering with those light clothes on at AP for tht song...πŸ˜†...gosh but u knw wht after the shoot got over ppl named that lake as Madhuri lakeπŸ˜†

yeah i knew that. she's such a mesmerizing personality that people are very likely to be smitten by her πŸ˜ƒ

hope we get to see another hot avatar of hers during the valentine day episode. she hasn't worn a saree in the past 2-3 weeks, and i won't even mind a western dress, for a change from the anarkalis.