Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 92)

AnyaCrazy4Sanz Senior Member
AnyaCrazy4Sanz
AnyaCrazy4Sanz

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

Akshay n Rishi Kapoor as guests on tuesday's episode of JDJ......seems like dances r dedicated to Rishi Kapoor n Akshay......Mads in a 70's style red saree........looking absolutely gorgeous n beautiful.........OMG.....Day DreamingEmbarrassed

WOW!!!!!!!  She's looking super Gorgeous and HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink in Red...........bright colour suiter her skin so much...........Hates off  to Manish Malhotra..
Thanks Suzi for the link......ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshisuzi_b

AnyaCrazy4Sanz
AnyaCrazy4Sanz

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshisuzi_b*Resham*ZoobiDoobi

AnyaCrazy4Sanz
AnyaCrazy4Sanz

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

I can't choose one.....three of my very fav MD songs would be......Smile

Kahe Ched Ched Mohe from Devdas..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYGgAHo186s

Oh I love all of them. Tongue
All are fantastic..

I love these two songs from HAHK

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshisuzi_b*Resham*

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nima9

Oh I simply love these pics......she looks so very gorgeous in this song......Smile
suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nima9

Akshay n Rishi Kapoor as guests on tuesday's episode of JDJ......seems like dances r dedicated to Rishi Kapoor n Akshay......Mads in a 70's style red saree........looking absolutely gorgeous n beautiful.........OMG.....Day DreamingEmbarrassed

WOW!!!!!!!  She's looking super Gorgeous and HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Wink in Red...........bright colour suiter her skin so much...........Hates off  to Manish Malhotra..
Thanks Suzi for the link......Dancing

Really can't thank Manish Malhotra enough......what a look he has created for the gorgeous Mads..........i agree in this outfit HOT would be the right word n gorgeous too.........Oh....I have never seen her in a 70's style look before......this is simply awesome......ClapClapClap

Red color does wonders to her........infact she carries every color with equal elan......no one else in Bollywood can carry off a bright orange colored outfit better than MD.....thats her trademark color.....but I love her in white.....brings out her beauty with a certain level of purity.............of course red makes her look equally gorgeous...........Embarrassed

AnyaCrazy4Sanzluv_sakshi*Resham*

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
MD's outfits.....

I am really liking MD's look n outfits in JDJ this week...... On monday she is looking so very beautiful in the green anarkali........Day Dreaming n on tuesday OMG......70's style look that too in red....looking so very gorgeous..........day by day she is getting more n more gorgeous.......Embarrassed

Filmfare awards look....

Her Filmfare awards look in baby pink is like a dream......just like in DTPHDay Dreaming.......soft pastel, chiffon n minimal accessories to bring out her natural beautyBlushing............in that pink lehenga MD is totally looking like a dreamDay Dreaming.......in fact SRK is also complimenting her well in his macho look.....Clap

Oh.....feb 6 is just hours away now...........Embarrassed

AnyaCrazy4Sanzluv_sakshi

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Agree...the red color suits her really well and must say Manish is doing fab job in her dressings....perfect look he is giving her ....

Thx fr all the links..and the pics

AnyaCrazy4Sanzsuzi_bluv_sakshi

AnyaCrazy4Sanz
AnyaCrazy4Sanz

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

MD's outfits.....

I am really liking MD's look n outfits in JDJ this week...... On monday she is looking so very beautiful in the green anarkali........Day Dreaming n on tuesday OMG......70's style look that too in red....looking so very gorgeous..........day by day she is getting more n more gorgeous.......Embarrassed

Filmfare awards look....

Her Filmfare awards look in baby pink is like a dream......just like in DTPHDay Dreaming.......soft pastel, chiffon n minimal accessories to bring out her natural beautyBlushing............in that pink lehenga MD is totally looking like a dreamDay Dreaming.......in fact SRK is also complimenting her well in his macho look.....Clap

Oh.....feb 6 is just hours away now...........Embarrassed
Hey Suzi..do you have pic of Green Anarkali dress of monday episode..or any link..
YA..she's looking very gorgeous day by day in JDJ...but she was looking extremly gorgeous on MD special week..the first day Red dress and second day as well...i loved her outfits on both days...she was bestest...Day Dreaming

luv_sakshisuzi_b

Go to top