Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 85)

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Well there r many..will u post the vid fr me...

For me the fav song will def be...Are re Are...since I was like which side to look on ...since both of it had cute SRK-Mads momentsBlushing

Same situation here too.....till today....whenever i see the song its difficult to concentrate on one side........LOLEmbarrassed
But invariably end up concentrating more on the white dress part.......its sooooo romantic......Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nima9

Madhuri Spends time with Orphaned Kids:

Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit spent an evening with orphaned kids of farmers at an ashram in Trimbakeshwar here.
Madhuri participated in the birthday of two children -- Hrishikesh and Rani -- and interacted with the 75 orphanage kids during her visit yesterday. 

"We artists are ready to help such children. People from the higher society should come forward and stand firmly behind them," she said on the occasion. 

The actress had attended a music show here on Tuesday.

Aww...How Sweet!Embarrassed Genuine - Thy Name is Madhuri!!Hug That was really nice of Madz to bring joy to orphaned children in her own special wayParty...she loves kids n being a mother herself, she'd understand how much love n care these children would need! Kudos to Madz!ClapClapClapClap
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Kangna Ranaut's new look in her forthcomingfilm has created much buzz about the young actress donning the same look that actor Madhuri Dixit had made so famous in her heyday. And Kangna ' who's obviously elated with the comparison ' is now leaving no stone unturned to get into her favourite star's shoes.

According to a source, the actress insisted on getting choreographer Saroj Khan to direct her dance numbers in the film, who has given Dixit her hit dance numbers.

"Kangna is a huge Madhuri fan and when she heard about her look in the film being compared to that of Madhuri's, she was on top of the world. Considering she's gone completely desi in this film, she thought it would be perfect to have Saroj choreograph the dance numbers for her," the source reveals.

"Kangna was keen to move to the same latka jhatkas that were Madhuri's strong point in the film," the source adds.

When contacted, Ranaut confirmed the news. "I hope I can capture the magic that Madhuri had created with her dance. It's an uphill task but I'd be glad if I can achieve even half of it. For me she's the ultimate dance diva," she said gushing about Dixit.

Director Aanand L Rai too says that Kangna, who plays the role of a small town wild girl, had to display the masti that Dixit had displayed in most of her songs. "We are sure Sarojji will bring out that side of Kangna in the film too," he hopes.

An insider reveals that Ranaut has been taking the dancing bit very seriously too. "She has asked Sarojji to push her to her limits when it comes to dance. She's like a school girl around her ready to learn every step like a keen student," says theinsider.

Hahaha...Everyon'e smitten by the Madhuri MagicDay DreamingHugParty...n just like us, the Film Fraternity's Loving it too!EmbarrassedClap
*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
suzi...the white part is good..since its voila romantic....Blushing..bt the other part ws equally good as it showed their naughtiness and their bond getting developed stronger as Rahul-Pooja....I loved the way when she tries to teach him the piano or sth..and he hits her handLOL..and then he is saying things and things..and she is buzy reading sth..and he gets upset and throws the books frm her hands...ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshisuzi_b

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

WOW!!EmbarrassedClap The first time i saw her with this pink lehengaSmile..i went...My God!!Embarrassed She's an Absolutely Adorable Barbie Doll!!Day DreamingBlushing...Thanks for sharing!ClapClapClap
suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I can't choose one.....three of my very fav MD songs would be......Smile

Kahe Ched Ched Mohe from Devdas..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYGgAHo186s

Edited by suzi_b - 04 February 2011 at 10:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi*Resham*ZoobiDoobi

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

EXCLUSIVE - MD-SRK filmfare video - Dil to PAgal hai starts from 3:40 ek jhalak

Haila!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I'm so eager to watch Filmfare now, i can barely wait until Sun the 6th!!Wink This video took me to another worldDay Dreaming...a world of MD n SRKHug...Thanks for sharing!ClapClapClap
*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Did u hear the applause when he brings her on stage sakshi....Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshiZoobiDoobi

Go to top