Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 84)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by ruky786

Every time I hear the song it makes me want to learn the steps she did in the song

Did u ever try it? LOL

I did but.....FAILLOL

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Well there r many..will u post the vid fr me...

For me the fav song will def be...Are re Are...since I was like which side to look on ...since both of it had cute SRK-Mads momentsBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Every time I hear the song it makes me want to learn the steps she did in the song

Did u ever try it? LOL

I did but.....FAILLOL

Keep trying then and u'll get it one day LOL

ruky786

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Well there r many..will u post the vid fr me...

For me the fav song will def be...Are re Are...since I was like which side to look on ...since both of it had cute SRK-Mads momentsBlushing

Oh I love that song. Jst the tune of it makes me smile. Big smile
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Found this on Bollywood Creation.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshiSakshi_Deewani

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I rem when the film got released...and the scene where Karisma leaves for a while...I and my frnds were like..okk good u left...nw the film begins....LOL...and then the whole of this couple...aah...I still dont believe hw mean we were reacting.....ROFL
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TiaMaria93

hahah awwww PC! i knew i loved that girl for a reason! she has taste :D 
LOL!! she should become an honorary member of our fan club too :D LOL!!

sigh everyone is so fida over Madhuri hahaha ..since jhalak my entire day starts, progresses and manages to end with madhuri creeping into it always! hahaha (i mean..it obviously has happened before...but now it's crazy with jhalak currently on etc)

@sakshi- hahahaha yes yes that shoulder is definitely something worth gazing at! hahahah and i would LOVEE to get me an avi with that purrfect hahah sighhhhh 

i'm loving this madhuri mania!! lol some of my friends are very westernised, and only know of mahduri because of me...and they initially were all like- wooowww tiff, (that's mi name btw LOL) u are from an alien generation- u are so outdated....

and within a week of my persistence, they are now all avid viewers of jhalak, and message me regularly just to tell me that they just noticed the way madhuri stares, or the way she smiles, or the way she flips her hand etc..hahahahaha and they're soooo in love with her now that i feel proud to have brought some indian 21st century kids back to some roots :D (and to have "converted" non-believers) hahahahaha

resham diiii! hahahaha feb 6th is gettin closerr! my cable company called to tell me they are gonna get sony back up and running for me by today! wooohooo!!! just in time for feb 6th!!!Party

Agree Tia!Smile Everyone's crazy about Madz!!ClapClapClapClap PC, Kangana, Vdya n Rani should all join our Mad for Madz club!!Embarrassed Seriously yaar...i just keep thinking of Madhuri day n nightDay Dreaming...its all about her, the words she speaks, her smile, her eyes, her gestures, her heart of gold, her movies, her show - Jhalak, etcEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..don't even wanna think of her going back!!CryOuch I'm so Loving the Madhuri Mania that's around once again!!Hug

For that "perfect" AVIEmbarrassed...really hope someone makes it!!Smile Have posted a request in the Creations Gallery!Wink Gr8 to know you've got your friends hooked on to Madz n the show!ClapClapClap Believe Me, its worth all the effortThumbs Up...they won't even realize when they fall for Madhuri!!Blushing Eagerly awaiting 6th Feb as well!Big smile
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nima9

AWESOME!! AWESOME!! AWESOME!!ClapClapClapClap Loved all of themEmbarrassed...Love Madhuri to Bits!!Hug Thanks for sharing!Big smile

*Resham*

Go to top