Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 73)

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Madhuri Dixit

Madhuri Dixit
The mirror on the wall, says Mads is indeed the hottest of them all. With her effortless grace, superlative dancing abilities and superstar power - she brings a whole new dynamic to Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa. She might be doing a television show after being away from the arclights for years, Madhuri Dixit Nene knows how to rock your boat.
Fashion Quotient: Starting off with a traditional avatar saris et al might have been a safe choice but it was a huge hit. She glowed like a pearl and shone the brightest on the show garnering praises and gushy comments from one and all. Later, mommy of two kids, Madhuri showed off her curvy figure in tight fitted salwar kameez.
What we like: Her million dollar smile that still shines bright, her spontaneous performances and her 'perfect' adaa.

Wow I love her outfits Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanzkhushi

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

PC is crazy about Madhuri

February 3rd, 2011
PC is crazy about Madhuri

Priyanka Chopra couldn't stop gushing when she met the dhak dhak girl, Madhuri Dixit recently during a shoot. Seems like it was Priyanka's long cherished dream to meet Madhuri who is one of her favourite actresses. According to our eyewitness, Priyanka was shooting for Don 2 along with Shah Rukh Khan, while Madhuri Dixit was shooting for a reality show in the same studio.

Our source says "Priyanka Chopra and Shah Rukh Khan were shooting some important scenes of Don 2, while Madhuri Dixit was busy with her dance reality show. When Priyanka learnt that Madhuri was present on the next floor, she was extremely excited and requested Shah Rukh to introduce her to the dance diva. She told Shah Rukh that she has been a fan of Madhuri since ages, and wanted to meet the actress personally." Having been a good friend of Madhuri's, Shah Rukh promptly decided to introduce Priyanka to her. "The two actresses spoke nineteen to the dozen. It was a memorable moment for both the stars," adds our source.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanzkhushiluv_sakshi*Resham*ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Aww PC
TiaMaria93 IF-Dazzler
TiaMaria93
TiaMaria93

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
hahah awwww PC! i knew i loved that girl for a reason! she has taste :D 
LOL!! she should become an honorary member of our fan club too :D LOL!!

sigh everyone is so fida over Madhuri hahaha ..since jhalak my entire day starts, progresses and manages to end with madhuri creeping into it always! hahaha (i mean..it obviously has happened before...but now it's crazy with jhalak currently on etc)

@sakshi- hahahaha yes yes that shoulder is definitely something worth gazing at! hahahah and i would LOVEE to get me an avi with that purrfect hahah sighhhhh 

i'm loving this madhuri mania!! lol some of my friends are very westernised, and only know of mahduri because of me...and they initially were all like- wooowww tiff, (that's mi name btw LOL) u are from an alien generation- u are so outdated....

and within a week of my persistence, they are now all avid viewers of jhalak, and message me regularly just to tell me that they just noticed the way madhuri stares, or the way she smiles, or the way she flips her hand etc..hahahahaha and they're soooo in love with her now that i feel proud to have brought some indian 21st century kids back to some roots :D (and to have "converted" non-believers) hahahahaha

resham diiii! hahahaha feb 6th is gettin closerr! my cable company called to tell me they are gonna get sony back up and running for me by today! wooohooo!!! just in time for feb 6th!!!Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshisuzi_b

AnyaCrazy4Sanz Senior Member
AnyaCrazy4Sanz
AnyaCrazy4Sanz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Madhuri Umang police show 2011 video -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odwo2KHwVWo&feature=related - 5:53second her part starts..see the reaction of Rishi,all khans and hritik..sonakshi...wow..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanzkhushiluv_sakshi*Resham*

TiaMaria93 IF-Dazzler
TiaMaria93
TiaMaria93

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nima9

Madhuri Umang police show 2011 video -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odwo2KHwVWo&feature=related - 5:53second her part starts..see the reaction of Rishi,all khans and hritik..sonakshi...wow..

haaaa!  *faint*

i loveeee dat *ah haaa* HAHAH woooww l o l!! 

ermm fair job on aaja nachle, but she should leave it to sunidhiLOL

hahaha awww madhuri i lovee herEmbarrassed

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Tia I knw u cant hold ur excitement...nor do I...lolz...

Thx so much guys once again for all the links..looks like PC is a huge fan of MD..no wonder she asked SRK to introduce herLOL....

Its so lovely to read abt her....again and again...
AnyaCrazy4Sanz Senior Member
AnyaCrazy4Sanz
AnyaCrazy4Sanz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi*Resham*

Go to top