Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 72)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nima9

Madhuri's Padmashri video - 2008 in marathi

Thanks for sharing Nima!Big smile It was such a proud moment for all of us when Madhuri won the well deserved Padmashri!ClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanzkhushi

AnyaCrazy4Sanz Senior Member
AnyaCrazy4Sanz
AnyaCrazy4Sanz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi*Resham*

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

In btw found this link of FB pg....

Do chk its just awesome..esp the lovers of SRK-Mads jodi

WOW!!Big smile That was Awesome!ClapClapClapClap The Creator has taken so much efforts to make this one!Thumbs Up Really Nice...Thanks for sharing!!Embarrassed
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

http://www.bollyspice.com/view.php/6468-stars-sizzle-at-the-56th-idea-filmfare-awards.html
Priyanka Chopra who performed on 'Dola Re' (Devdas), dedicated the performance to the dhak dhak girl Madhuri Dixit (who by the way looked truely radiant). Madhuri, who completed her 25 years in the industry, was awarded a trophy by none other than her onscreen Dola Re partner and Bachchan Bahu Aishwarya Rai. Thanking everyone responsible for her success, she said that her kids were proud of her and excused her long speech by saying that 10 minutes is comparatively a short time compared to her 25 years - "Wow! I am 25 years old!" Imran seemed at a loss for words at seeing his childhood crush "whom I wanted to marry" Madhuri.

SRK and Madhuri gave the audience the best performance of the night and made everyone wish that they should come together onscreen again. Performing to 'Main Agar Kahoon', 'Tujh Main Rab Dikhta Hai', 'Tere Naina', 'Maar Daala' and 'Arere Arey Yeh Kya Hua', their chemistry was sizzling and the performance looked totally effortless and from the heart. Kudos to both of them!

WOW!!ClapClapClap The bits of Madhuri  n PC's dedication to her as well as the Madz-SRK performance bits were my FavHug...Thank for sharing!Big smile...waiting to hear MD's award winning speech too!Embarrassed
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TiaMaria93

ROFL sorry about the essay up there guys but one more little thing-

just saw the promo and hollyyyyyy Censored ShockedShocked

no no no i'm dead..i'm surely dead....surelyyy i am dead...this is heaven! 

did u see them? did u see HER?
omggg i am burning up here wooww and blushing like a maniac grinnin like a fool! they look soooooooo goodd..like...like...they have just been preserved and unchanged! wooww!!

feb 6th needddsss to get here SOOON

I can understand what you went thru' TiaWinkLOL...'coz i've watched that promo 5 times already n i just couldn't get my eyes off Madhuri!!Day DreamingHug...n all thru' i had this smile on my face n kept sighing at the marvel!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Madhuri Dixit

Madhuri Dixit
The mirror on the wall, says Mads is indeed the hottest of them all. With her effortless grace, superlative dancing abilities and superstar power - she brings a whole new dynamic to Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa. She might be doing a television show after being away from the arclights for years, Madhuri Dixit Nene knows how to rock your boat.
Fashion Quotient: Starting off with a traditional avatar saris et al might have been a safe choice but it was a huge hit. She glowed like a pearl and shone the brightest on the show garnering praises and gushy comments from one and all. Later, mommy of two kids, Madhuri showed off her curvy figure in tight fitted salwar kameez.
What we like: Her million dollar smile that still shines bright, her spontaneous performances and her 'perfect' adaa.

I completely agree with the above bits!!ClapClapClapClap Madhuri's makes magic on Jhalak n leaves us spell bound every single timeDay Dreaming...with her looks, her smile, her divine beauty, her comments, her dance, her experiences n by just being her sweetheart self!!HeartHugParty Love her to Bits!HugI'd rate her...10 on 10!!Blushing

suzi_bZoobiDoobi

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

The mesmerizing Madhuri Dixit flattered everyone on the screening of 'Dhobi Ghat' recently. And it was not just the public, but even the Bollywood stars couldn't keep their eyes off her.  And this time it was not Hrithik Roshan but Aamir Khan himself.

The moment Madhuri made her entry all eyes turned towards her, and it seemed just like a film scene in slow motion. Madhuri first helped her aged parents into their seats. She made sure that her father was comfortable and wrapped a shawl around him to keep him safe from the cold. And all this while, nobody could take their eyes off her and Aamir was also one of them.

After Madhuri was finally seated, Aamir went over and greeted Mr. Shankar Dixit, Madhuri's father. Aamir seemed quite excited when he spoke to Madhuri. Whether it was the pre-release jitters or something else, is still not known.

Among the others who attended the special screening were Rani Mukerji, Sonakshi Sinha, Sunil Shetty, R. Madhavan and Kunal Kohli and a few others. Madhuri attended the screening with her parents as her husband and kids are in the US.

If this is the bewitching effect she has in her routine life, we're just dying to see her on screen again!

WellEmbarrassed...i don't blame Aamir or anyone for not being able to get their eyes off Madhuri!Wink The moment she steps around,it feels like an Angel coming down to earth in all her DivinityHug...n you connect to her instantlyDay Dreaming...being so much in Love with her!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Madz being her genuine, humane self, never forgets to bring her parents along for events n makes sure they're comfortable first before settling down herself!ClapClapClapClapClap AwwEmbarrassed...she such a sweetheart!Hug Only Madhuri can be this Special!Party No wonder we're all MAD about her!!HeartHug Was sweet of Aamir to take personal interest on the premiereClapSmile...he must've been excited to see his Fav co-star!!Big smileClapSmile Hope we get to see them doing a movie together again!!EmbarrassedWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Madhuri Dixit's life in pics

Madhuri Dixit was born on 15th May 1967 to Shankar and Snehlata Dixit, of a Marathi Chitpavan Brahmin family. She has two elder sisters, Rupa and Bharathi, and an elder brother, Ajit.

She attended Divine Child High School and did her higher studies from Mumbai University.
Madhuri was a trained Kathak dancer, but she aimed to become a microbiologist.

Almost after four years of making her debut, Madhuri finally got her big break with Tezaab in 1988.

Her dance number Ek, Do, Teen became a super-duper hit and Madhuri got her first Filmfare nomination for the Best Actress.
Post Tezaab her pair with Anil Kapoor had become such a big hit that the two were seen together in a couple of hit movies like Ram Lakhan, Parinda and Kishen Kanhaiya to name a few

In 1990, Madhuri did Indra Kumar's Dil, which was Madhuri's first movie with Aamir Khan. She played the role of a rich, arrogant girl in the film.
Dil went on to become a huge success at the box office and Madhuri got her first Filmfare Best Actress Award.

The very next year Madhuri starred in a love triangle Saajan with Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan. The movie became a huge hit and its songs were also appreciated.
By this time Madhuri had carved her niche in Bollywood. The actress continued her winning streak with Beta, which won her second Filmfare Best Actress Award for the same

Her erotic dance moves in the song Dhak Dhak Karne Laga became very popular and she was named as the Dhak Dhak girl of Bollywood.

In 1993 came Subhash Ghai's Khalnayak, which again had a hit dance number Choli Ke Peeche. The movie also starred Sanjay Dutt and Jackie Shroff.

Sooraj Barjatya's Hum Aapke Hain Kaun! released in 1994 became one of the biggest grossers ever in the history of Hindi cinema. The movie which had Salman Khan playing the lead won Madhuri her third Filmfare Best Actress Award.

In 1997, Madhuri did her first Yash Chopra movie Dil To Paagal Hai. The movie which also starred Shah Rukh Khan and Karisma Kapoor did very good business and Madhuri won her fourth Filmfare Best Actress award.

Post her marriage Madhuri had taken a break from Bollywood. She returned to the big screen as Chandramukhi in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's movie Devdas. She won the Filmfare Best Supporting Actress Award for the movie.

In 1999, Madhuri Dixit married Shriram Madhav Nene, a UCLA-trained cardiovascular surgeon who practices in Denver. Dr. Nene is from a Marathi Konkanastha Brahmin family. She has two sons, Arin and Raayan.
She is now staying in Denver, US

In 2008, Madhuri received Padma Shri, India's fourth highest civilian award for her contribution to the Indian cinema.

Thank You so much for sharing Nima!ClapClapClap I'll never tire from reading all about MadhuriHug...even if its repeated a zillion times over!!Day Dreaming And I simply LOVED that Gorgeous pic compilation of the article!!ClapClapClapClapClap Its Awesome yaarEmbarrassed...keep up the Gr8 work...Thumbs Up

suzi_bZoobiDoobi

Go to top