Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 71)

AnyaCrazy4Sanz Senior Member
AnyaCrazy4Sanz
AnyaCrazy4Sanz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Madhuri Dixit's life in pics

Madhuri Dixit was born on 15th May 1967 to Shankar and Snehlata Dixit, of a Marathi Chitpavan Brahmin family. She has two elder sisters, Rupa and Bharathi, and an elder brother, Ajit.

She attended Divine Child High School and did her higher studies from Mumbai University.
Madhuri was a trained Kathak dancer, but she aimed to become a microbiologist.

Almost after four years of making her debut, Madhuri finally got her big break with Tezaab in 1988.

Her dance number Ek, Do, Teen became a super-duper hit and Madhuri got her first Filmfare nomination for the Best Actress.
Post Tezaab her pair with Anil Kapoor had become such a big hit that the two were seen together in a couple of hit movies like Ram Lakhan, Parinda and Kishen Kanhaiya to name a few

In 1990, Madhuri did Indra Kumar's Dil, which was Madhuri's first movie with Aamir Khan. She played the role of a rich, arrogant girl in the film.
Dil went on to become a huge success at the box office and Madhuri got her first Filmfare Best Actress Award.

The very next year Madhuri starred in a love triangle Saajan with Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan. The movie became a huge hit and its songs were also appreciated.
By this time Madhuri had carved her niche in Bollywood. The actress continued her winning streak with Beta, which won her second Filmfare Best Actress Award for the same

Her erotic dance moves in the song Dhak Dhak Karne Laga became very popular and she was named as the Dhak Dhak girl of Bollywood.

In 1993 came Subhash Ghai's Khalnayak, which again had a hit dance number Choli Ke Peeche. The movie also starred Sanjay Dutt and Jackie Shroff.

Sooraj Barjatya's Hum Aapke Hain Kaun! released in 1994 became one of the biggest grossers ever in the history of Hindi cinema. The movie which had Salman Khan playing the lead won Madhuri her third Filmfare Best Actress Award.

In 1997, Madhuri did her first Yash Chopra movie Dil To Paagal Hai. The movie which also starred Shah Rukh Khan and Karisma Kapoor did very good business and Madhuri won her fourth Filmfare Best Actress award.

Post her marriage Madhuri had taken a break from Bollywood. She returned to the big screen as Chandramukhi in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's movie Devdas. She won the Filmfare Best Supporting Actress Award for the movie.

In 1999, Madhuri Dixit married Shriram Madhav Nene, a UCLA-trained cardiovascular surgeon who practices in Denver. Dr. Nene is from a Marathi Konkanastha Brahmin family. She has two sons, Arin and Raayan.
She is now staying in Denver, US

In 2008, Madhuri received Padma Shri, India's fourth highest civilian award for her contribution to the Indian cinema.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshisuzi_b*Resham*peachesnplumsZoobiDoobi

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TiaMaria93

@luv_sakshi haha thanks a lot for ur wishes with regards to uni :) Hug
I dont know tani personally but I'll pm her just incase...what you can do tho is post your request in the JDJ creations gallery..that's where i posted my request and she made it

Aww...no probs Hun!Embarrassed Hope you have Gr8 Academic year at the Uni!Big smileThumbs Up Thanks so much for the info on placing my AVI request!Hug Will leave a post in the creations threadSmile...hope Tani makes an AVI for me too!EmbarrassedWink

madhuri was looking like a yummy mummy. hahaha that's all i can think about...i know they said malaika is the hottest mom and whatever...(and i mean they're probably right..she really doesnt look like she popped out some kids) but ..hahahaha but madhuri is always gonna be the hottest..Thumbs Up.Approve..hahahahah i also laughed my butt off when someone said malaika was the most beautiful woman in india! haaaaaaaaaaaaa!! errrr they do know that lying is a sin right?Dead hahahahaha madhuri is sitting right there, and you're saying malaika..hahahah whatever! ppl are too nice with words :D

LOLZ!!TongueLOL I knowWacko....that's exactly what i thought when i heard one of the contestants being so sugary n saying that Malaika was the most beautiful woman in India!!LOLLOLLOL She may be a beautiful in her own way n may look Hot even after being a MommyThumbs Up...but c'mon dearies...no one stands a chance in front of the Queen herself!!Day DreamingHugParty Madhuri is undoubtedly the Hottest, the Most Beautiful, Most Elegant, Most Sensuous, n the Most Divine of them all, n will always be!!HugHug

now for my queenParty- that outfit..MASHALLAH! *every other prayer*
she looked like a prayer...hahaha or maybe i just need to say prayers after that..the woman is sin! Evil SmileSIN i tell uBlushing...the hair..the clothes..the attitude...wooww Day Dreaming

God!!Embarrassed Well said, Tia!ClapClapClapClap Couldn't agree moreDay Dreaming...Madhuri is a prayer or should i say she's here on earth as an answer to someone's sincere prayers!?EmbarrassedHug I was completely DEAD when i saw her in that Hot halter-neck salwar n her hair pinned up!!Day DreamingBlushing An absolute Doll!Heart Loved the way her Beautiful Doe Eyes were done too!!HugHugHug

and then..hahaha i think i sent many curses in the director's direction! LOLLL there was too much screen time of malaika..and not enough of madhuri...i absolutely loved the munni bit...but i think madhuri shouldnt have bothered trying to copy malaika..she should've just done her own thing- she does that best!  hahaha i also personally loved when they all suddenly fell in a line and did the "butt move" hahah and i was almost screaming for madhuri and then malaika stood in front of her..sighhh but from the small glimpse of her behind malaika- i got the opportunity to appreciate how hot even madhuri's shoulder is hahahahaahROFL and then in the enddd- hahaha i loveeededd her dance with ankita! Heart they were sooo cutee hahahaha love love loveddd that bit :D

I knowSmile...the Munni dance was Cute!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Madhuri looked like an excited baby dancing alongHug..n when she was doing that butt move, two things came to my mind...one, why was Malaika covering her so much from the front?ConfusedOuch I barely noticed MalaikaLOL...my eyes were fixed on the Diva!EmbarrassedDay Dreaming Secondly, i couldn't help notice Madz' shoulder tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....looked so Glowing n Hot!Blushing I went...WOW!!Embarrassed Look at her shouldersDay Dreaming...her L'il jig with Ankita was really Cute as well!!Hug

oh oh oh ..and the way she literaly sang/purred that "purrfect" for sushant! ommgg *dead* mar gayi main...i think i floated to heaven with that 

YeahClapEmbarrassed..the way she goes "Perrrfect" Saroj ji style n her eyes when she says that, is worth a zillion repeat viewings!!ClapHugParty How about an AVI on that "Perfect Moment" from our "Oh So Perfect Madz"?EmbarrassedBig smileWink

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing Nima
AnyaCrazy4Sanz Senior Member
AnyaCrazy4Sanz
AnyaCrazy4Sanz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Madhuri's Padmashri video - 2008 in marathi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Nima thx so much fr these vid links...and articles too...its pleasure to read abt her even thou u wd hv read it thousand times earlier
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

PC and Madhuri ignore SRK

[ 0 ] 1 2 3 4

Priyanka Chopra we all know is a big Madhuri Dixit fan. Imagine her excitement when she realised that Madhuri Dixit was shooting for a reality show on the next stage at Filmistan studio. Priyanka herself was shooting for an ad while Shah Rukh Khan was shooting for Don 2 in the same studio. The moment Priyanka got to know about Madhuri she went up to Shah Rukh and requested him to introduce her to the diva. SRK very sweetly took PC across to Madhuri. The moment the two actresses came face to face, all hell broke loose. Both the actresses were effusive in their praise for each other and they talked nineteen to nine hundred. So much that they forgot all about SRK. After he'd been ignored for a while, SRK butted in saying, "I knew this would happen. I would be left out." And every one burst out laughing. Sweet!!

AwwSmile..How Sweet!Embarrassed Thanks for sharing Resham!Clap A new name in the "Mad For Madhuri" fan list - PCWink...really nice to know!!ClapEmbarrassedBig smile SRK was his Humorous self when he felt left out among all the girl talk b/w the Diva n her Fan!!EmbarrassedWinkLOL..but then,  Who wouldn't want to be involved n a conversation with Madhuri herself?EmbarrassedHug

*Resham*

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Than You so much for sharing Nima!ClapClapClap Can't wait for Feb 6th!!Embarrassed

Sanzkhushi

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
In btw found this link of FB pg....

Do chk its just awesome..esp the lovers of SRK-Mads jodi

luv_sakshi

Go to top