Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 63)

TiaMaria93 IF-Dazzler
TiaMaria93
TiaMaria93

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Actually....just to see them again and again and again..hv to watch Sony...hw I knw tht I love Sony so muchROFL

LOLLOLROFL
 hahaah  yes forget the show, only look for the promo! hahahaahah sony is making a fortune with this madhuri! i hope they're paying her well! hmph

Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Originally posted by TiaMaria93

ok there's too much to comment on!

@luv_sakshi -- hahah I know!!! i was absolutely dead with those two particular scenes from the Mad for Madhuri special and I asked tani to make me that sig! it's just...wowwww i know how u feel and all i can tell u is save it and stare at it as often as u want! LOLL i probably have that file open 23 hrs a day on my laptop blatantly staring at it lollll!!!

as for jhalak ..WOOWWWWW when u think she couldnt get hotter/beautiful/seductive/innocent -  she wears that blue shalwar, and does her hair up!!!  *maar daala* 

Yeah Tia!Smile Tani's made them so wellClap...but then half the work was done when she chose to make an AVI on Madz right?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed LOLZ!LOL So you're going thru' exactly what i am!!EmbarrassedWinkLOL You can't help but feel that way when Madhuri's aroundHug...Love Gazing at Her actually!Day Dreaming The connection created by merely looking at Madhuri is so spiritual!!Hug Thank You so much for permitting me to save those Amazing AVI's on my lappy too!Embarrassed Now i can stare at it for as long as i want!!Day DreamingEmbarrassed

...n for JDJ...well, i couldn't agree more with you yaar!!Clap When i saw Madz in that blue outfit n her hair pinned up like a Barbie Doll, i was speechless!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed It sure doesn't get any Hotter, Beautiful, Innocent n Sensuous as this!!Party Sach Mein Maar Hi Daal!!Day Dreaming God!! I Love Her So Much...Hug...BTW, i wonder where Nishita Jha (that infamous journo) is now with her "Madz is Old" comment!!Dead...she should be taken o a special screening of Tue's Epi!Ermm

hahaha yes indeed, half the work was already done! hahaha and yesss lol gazing at her is such a natural past time! hahahaah im not even ashamed of it..LOL ahhahaha everybody who knows me knows abt how much i love her hahaha till i recently celebrated my 18th birthday and lo and behold- it's a madhuri cake! ahahhaah they were not allowed to cut her face hahahaha 

and it was my pleasure...i'm sure tani is glad her work is appreciated and haha i'm glad to share with any true blue madhuriette :D 

ahahaha nishita jha...jeez..ahhahahaa she should just bite her tongue and bat in her crease if she knows what's good for her..hahaha i have a collection of shoes i am willing to beat ppl with for madhuri's sake ahahahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi

TiaMaria93 IF-Dazzler
TiaMaria93
TiaMaria93

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
o btw..i see something about madhuri performing in toronto? with srk? in june? :O :O :O

I am moving to canada in the summer for university!! jeeeeez and agess...is the public allowed to buy tickets for the show? like...i googled the IIFAA thing and i see three days of celebration- two of which are ticket events.... i wana go :( :'( 
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TiaMaria93

o btw..i see something about madhuri performing in toronto? with srk? in june? :O :O :O

I am moving to canada in the summer for university!! jeeeeez and agess...is the public allowed to buy tickets for the show? like...i googled the IIFAA thing and i see three days of celebration- two of which are ticket events.... i wana go :( :'( 

Oh gosh i wish i can go too. I was jst in Toronto last October. Embarrassed
*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Gosh u all said it...and thx fr putting all the more pix and siggies...its never ending show for me...

And hope tht Twitter news is true...should be true...after this magic...I think ppl r not getting enough of them....which stands true too...

Pls guys come out with some super movie......of these guys...ohhhDay Dreaming
coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

hope the pics are unseen...Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi*Resham*YusBeeZoobiDoobi

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for all the wonderful pictures and creations everyone. you guys are awesome Thumbs Up zoobi, nice name change for the thread...we're crazy about her after all

Madz wasn't much of a focus yesterday, understandable, given it was a malaika challenge episode. she looked delightful and stunning in the promos for tue's episode, as always. the halter-neck, blue anarkali suited her perr-fectly TongueBig smile

looking forward to her filmfare performance with srk. feb 6 can't come soon enough.

btw, heads up for all who get set max in india - Madhuri film festival will be from 7th feb - 17th feb, @8pm. saw the promo yesterday.

Edited by peachesnplums - 31 January 2011 at 11:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaluv_sakshiYusBeeZoobiDoobi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
@Sakshi..........gorgeous gorgeous... creation ..girl ..loved it Heart

@Nima....thanks for the wowilicious pics.esp the filmfare ones...... cant wait for 6th Feb Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshiYusBee

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasuzi_bluv_sakshicoolpratzZoobiDoobi

Go to top