Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
DIARY 
More than just a glimpse 

THE HOTTEST NEWS FROM BOLLYWOOD 

As things stand today,Madhuri Dixit has been roped in for the fifth season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.The actress with the milliondollar smile will be back in Mumbai when the next season of the show goes on floors.
A source close to the broadcasters of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa says,"Madhuri's presence on the show has fetched it a lot of viewership.We want her to judge the fifth season as well.We have spoken to her about it."
Another source says,"Madhuri has enjoyed her stay in India.She is seriously considering the offer.The modalities are being worked out."
Ajit Thakur,head honcho of the channel in question said,We would love to have Madhuri back. 

VL 

TiaMaria93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

DIARY 
More than just a glimpse 

As things stand today,Madhuri Dixit has been roped in for the fifth season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.The actress with the milliondollar smile will be back in Mumbai when the next season of the show goes on floors.
A source close to the broadcasters of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa says,"Madhuri's presence on the show has fetched it a lot of viewership.We want her to judge the fifth season as well.We have spoken to her about it."
Another source says,"Madhuri has enjoyed her stay in India.She is seriously considering the offer.The modalities are being worked out."
Ajit Thakur,head honcho of the channel in question said,We would love to have Madhuri back. 

VL 

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great news about retaining Madz for season 5 JDJ . if it does happen, all those losers who think she hasn't got anything left to offer as a judge or an actress will be made to eat crow 😈

1 more day left for the feb 6 countdown πŸ₯³
gear up for a spectacular srk-madz performance all πŸ˜ƒ
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

DIARY 
More than just a glimpse 

VL 

hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I m sooooooooooooooo excited to read this..rather I ws so excited after I read this....

MD surely rocks.....I love this....

Thx fr all the links guys.....
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
NO I don't want her to be considered only a judge. She deserves more than that.

I want her to sign a movie which will show us her acting skills and dancing skills. 😍
-veena.shona- thumbnail

heyyyyyy

i m also a bigg fan of Madhuri Ji's😳

add me in😊

Veena

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Originally posted by: veena_rocks

heyyyyyy

i m also a bigg fan of Madhuri Ji's😳

add me in😊

Veena

Hello Veena

Welcome hun.

Awww it was so cute, when u said Madhuri ji. πŸ˜†
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Gosh Zuby..even we all want her to sign a movie...the day she does this that will be more than awesome news....I srsly would like to ask the filmmakers cant they go to US, shoot in US for her....😑
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Gosh Zuby..even we all want her to sign a movie...the day she does this that will be more than awesome news....I srsly would like to ask the filmmakers cant they go to US, shoot in US for her....😑

Karan is always shootin in New York.

May be we should ask him. πŸ˜†