Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 48)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Guys!!Big smile Just read this bit from the TOI Article on the Filmfare AwardsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...I'm Super Excited!! The 56th FFA is sure gonna be a treat for us!!ClapClapClap

SPECIAL AWARDS Party
SmileAishwarya Rai Bachchan presents Madhuri Dixit Nene an award for completing 25 years in the film industry.ClapClapClapClapClap Madhuri recalls her wonderful journey over the years in the film industry and thanks each and everyone from her directors, husband, kids, mom, dad and secretary Rikku Rakesh Nath who's been with her for the last 25 years.Embarrassed Hug

Cheers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaanlovescid

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/1469/fromphixrn.jpgImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

OMG!!Big smile Muskaan...simply Loved your Creations!!ClapClapClapClap Madhuri Looks so GorgeousHug...n Her SmileDay Dreaming...I'm Dead!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TiaMaria93

ok so after reading like 20 pages of posts...i gather there is a lot of negativity surrounding mads lately? LOL i have clearly been living in my own world cause all I know is love and adoration for "the 43 year old woman from Denver USA" (according to nishita jha). 

HAHA after reading that article...nishita needs to retire from over opinionated journalism and find a real profession in something with substance....how is it logical to critique fans...?? :S:S:S LOL that article served no purpose but to prove that everyone loves madhuri all the same...yes..8 years after her las "hit" ...
LOL and i actually dont recall malaika often being called to stage......unless nishita and i are watching two different shows, malaika invites herself to the stage or comments in such a way that it's almost rude if the contestants dont invite her too to shake a leg ..hahaa

anyway...i cant believe people have negative things to say about madhuri.. hahahah that's almost as realistic as nymphs and pixies in my world. lol

what station is filmfare coming on guys? i MUST see this!

TiaSmile...first things firstWink...i need help!!ConfusedOuch I can't stop gazing at that Gorgeous MD AVI you're using!!Day DreamingBlushing Tani made them so wellClapClapClap...One look at Madz n i just can't get my eyes off her!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed What do i do?WinkConfused

BTW, I Loved your comments on Nishita's article!ClapClapClapClap She seriously needs a check up on her knowledge quotientDeadLOL...can't she see how the entire country gets into a frenzy whenever Madz comes down?ShockedD'oh People Love n Respect MD from the bottom of their hearts n she never stops creating Magic for all of us!ClapHugDay Dreaming Wonder which planet Nishita lives in!!LOLTongueLOL Anyways, so much for her article n all the negativity!!Censored I just know that i'm Truly, Madly n Deeply in Love with Madhuri n will continue to do so till eternity!!Day DreamingHeartHug La Dixit is way above all this Pettiness!Thumbs Up

*Resham*

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nima9

@priyankachopra and @MadhuriDixit1 together on #filmfareawards stage Dolaa re Dolaa re.. Absolutely magical performace! We want moreeeeee............................ALL are cheering for MD.....Big smile

Yes!!Big smile WE WANT MOREEEEEHug...We can't get over the Madhuri Magic n Frankly speaking, we don't want to either!!WinkDay Dreaming PC seems to be a Big MD fan tooEmbarrassed (but then, who isn't?EmbarrassedSmile)...she paid MD a tribute the last time as well!ClapClapClap...n she pulled MD on stage n then the two of them performed?Embarrassed Aww...How Cute!!Day Dreaming Have never waited for the FFA like i am for this one!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Rocking pics guys....thanks so much for posting.... man she looks like a dreammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm with SRK Day Dreaming

Got some pics...

Edited by Armu4eva - 30 January 2011 at 11:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshiSakshi_Deewanisuzi_b*Resham*

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Tuesday's epi....pics......looking like a glam doll......i am liking the cut of the salwar....Smile
Most probably they r dancing to 'Munni'.....Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaluv_sakshi*Resham*peachesnplums

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
@suzi... thanks for th snaps... man she surely is into reinventing the hairstyles this season Day Dreaming Cant wait for Munni ..moment of Mads.. Embarrassed TFS

suzi_b

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

awards will air on sony, sunday, feb 6 @ 8pm in india

Thanks for the info Pal!!ClapClapClap

from the above TOI site:

ON-STAGE ACTION
SRK and Madhuri mesmerise the audience
Madhuri Dixit dressed in a baby pink lehanga choli emerges from a beautiful set filled with fancy smoke to create an ethereal ambience. Shah Rukh Khan in a black pathani dress is singing songs in praise of Madhuri from 'Main Agar Kahu' (Om Shanti Om), 'Tujh Main Rab Dikhta Hai' (Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi), 'Tere Naina Tere Naina Re' (My Name is Khan) and 'Arey Re Arey Yeh Kya Huwa' (Dil To Pagal Hai). Their chemistry is simply superb!

SIGH!BlushingHugDay Dreaming...I'm Waiting...Embarrassed

suzi_b

Go to top