Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 37)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Posting another Madhuri Siggy from my creationsEmbarrassed...Feel Free to use n Leave Your Comments!Smile

Cheers

awesome creation....very beautiful......Smile

Thank You so much for the Appreciation Pal!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

thank you so much Rachna, that wonderful news made my day..srk-madz recreating their magic on the filmfare stage Day Dreaming

guys, remember to tune in on feb 6, 8pm for filmfare awards (that's the telecast date i saw in that ranbir kapoor ad, if i'm wrong, someone please tell me the correct date/time)...eagerly looking forward to the awards already Big smile

The awards are on Feb 6th?Confused...i thought it was tomorrow..guess they featured Ranbir's ad with tomorrow's date..Stern Smile...or may be i was wrong in checking out the date..Ouch...can someone please confirm the date?Embarrassed...can't afford to Miss out on the Diva n King Khan performance!WinkEmbarrassed
suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi*Resham*ZoobiDoobi

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

thank you so much Rachna, that wonderful news made my day..srk-madz recreating their magic on the filmfare stage Day Dreaming

guys, remember to tune in on feb 6, 8pm for filmfare awards (that's the telecast date i saw in that ranbir kapoor ad, if i'm wrong, someone please tell me the correct date/time)...eagerly looking forward to the awards already Big smile

The awards are on Feb 6th?Confused...i thought it was tomorrow..guess they featured Ranbir's ad with tomorrow's date..Stern Smile...or may be i was wrong in checking out the date..Ouch...can someone please confirm the date?Embarrassed...can't afford to Miss out on the Diva n King Khan performance!WinkEmbarrassed

The award ceremony would take place tomorrow.....but will be telecast on 6th feb....8 pm......Smile

luv_sakshi

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Posting another Madhuri Siggy from my creationsEmbarrassed...Feel Free to use n Leave Your Comments!Smile

Cheers

Beautiful Sakshi Big smile

Aww...Thank You So Much for the Appreciation!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Means a Lot!Smile

ZoobiDoobi

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

What's Cooking Doc?Wink...Madhuri looks so sweet in that PicHug..n her smile can sure Kill!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Thanks for sharing yaar...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewanisuzi_bZoobiDoobi

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

The award ceremony would take place tomorrow.....but will be telecast on 6th feb....8 pm......Smile

Oh! Got it...Thanks for clarifying!EmbarrassedClap

suzi_b

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Bt Rachna....I dont agree with whtever ws posted fr her...cmon accusing her hubby of going bankrupt and accusing her for coming to India just to earn money is not at all true re...

Nways...it doesnt affect my affection towards her a bit

Who ever is spreading terrible rumours like this, is purely envious or has something against Madhuri's popularity!!DeadAngryThumbs Down But taking it to this extent is simply too disgusting!!Censored...So much for the people who are doing this!AngryDead Its unfair to bash an actor n take things to a personal levelPinch...no one has the right to do it!!Approve But then, people can rant onTongue...like anyone's gonna care!Ermm At least the rational ones wouldn't give a damn to low level gimmicks like thisThumbs DownSleepy...everyone knows what a Genuine person Madz isClapClapClapClap...she's always kept a low profile...Thumbs Up She's always maintained her Dignity n ValuesHug...there can't be anybody like Madhuri Dixit!!Day Dreaming

I've Loved her like crazy since my childhood..Heart n the affection, love n respect only grows stronger by the dayBlushing...I'll always Love Madz n she'll always be the Best!!HugParty No amount of baseless rumours are gonna affect her or her family!!EmbarrassedSmile Touchwood!Embarrassed

*Resham*

Go to top