Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 34)

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Check this out guys!

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
They r cool avis....just looking good....looks like all r excited tht SRK-Mads are gonna come together at Filmfare...LOL cant blame too....Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewanisuzi_bZoobiDoobi

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Heard the BIG news finally.........My hunch was right after all.......yipee......Mads performing n that too with SRK.........Dancing

But what r these negative things being said abt MD????Confused Who r spreading these rumours.....everywhere ppl r praising her n now all these rubbish things.....making me very sad.......why do ppl say such stuff???Cry As it is she has come after a break of 2 long years n now ppl r saying such horrible stuff...............Angry

MD has always been my fav starStar.......when everywhere ppl r praising her so much.....it really hurts when some losers post such mindless comments......how very rude.....Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi--Rachna--

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
my topic went into such a mess on the BW forum section! Disapprove

so  many people wrote off madz and rani.

but guys just ignore. that's all i can tell you!

ahh srk-madz performance! OMG. can't wait!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

termisuzi_b

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Originally posted by suzi_b

Okay here is a brief summary of the MD jadoo on Radio One.....Smile

Started with Dhak Dhak....followed by first portion of MD interview.....giving a gist of the interaction....don't remember the exact words....
Ques: How was the transition from films to home-maker?
MD: It was easy coz .....she says she had always kept her personal n professional life separate....2 separate baggages....her home has always been like just another home......and she loves children so she is enjoying her present life.....
The RJ asks what MD would love to listen......she chooses 'ek do teen'....says it was her first hit n people started to recognize her....then they ask her about her fav role in a movie.....MD says she has had several milestones n mentions tezaab, dil, beta, saajan, mrityudand, HAHK, DTPH n Devdas........next she chooses to listen to 'dil cheez kya hai'.....says Rekha was excellent in the song.....this song is followed by 'dum duma dum' from Dil.....
Ques: Does MD miss stardom when she is alone?
MD: Not really....coz she enjoys her space there....can lead a normal life....go out for a walk or do shopping without constant scrutiny.......
Next song......she chooses 'Hawa Hawayi"...........says she likes Sridevi in it...her expressions r very good...........this song is followed by Aaja Nachle...........and couldn't stop myself from dancing with it.....Dancing
Next the RJ asks for some more of her fav songs....she chooses 'Muqabla Muqabla' by Prabhudeva....appreciates his dancing skills...says everybody was glued to the t.v. when this song came out, 'Piya Ghar Aaya o Ramji'....says the song has gr8 movements n now ppl tease her that her husband's name is Ram thats why she danced so energetically in itLOL (i simply love MD in this song...her dancing, expressions n her looks.....ufffEmbarrassed).....and lastly she chooses 'Que Sera Sera' says this was the only song which made afraid of dancing for once....Smile

Sorry...saw this one later!Embarrassed Thank You so much for those tit bits from Madhuri's chat on Radio OneSmile...must've been such a wonderful experience listening to it from Madz herself!!Big smileEmbarrassed Absolutely Loved her choice of songsClap...unforgettable melodies for sure!Star...wish someone would have a recording!!Embarrassed

I think the Radio One site would put up a recording of the interview after a few days.......they do usually.............n it was a wonderful experience listening to her.......Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

my topic went into such a mess on the BW forum section! Disapprove

so  many people wrote off madz and rani.

but guys just ignore. that's all i can tell you!

ahh srk-madz performance! OMG. can't wait!

Ya saw the topic just now.......feeling very low.......but its better to ignore coz appreciation 4 Mads is pouring in from every quarter.......and this is the one n only awards function she is attending n performing in.....how can ppl accuse her of going everywhere n doing everything.......instead as always she has certainly kept a low profile...........its another matter though that everyone wants to be in the presence of the Diva......hence their invitations...........some ppl can be so sick just becoz someone is popular........Angry

By the way thanks a ton 4 the pic of Mads n Rani.....its super awesome......Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi*Resham*Cutiepie Rani

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Forget it girls, as much v wl think abt it, v wl hate to read it too, thx fr the link suzi, wd read and then comment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b

Go to top