Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 30)

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

simply loving this hairstyle of hers.....Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi*Resham*ZoobiDoobi

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

beautiful pic...Smile

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Mickey Contractor talks about Mads, the Mac Party.....he is designing her look 4 Jhalak.....Smile http://www.telegraphindia.com/1110125/jsp/entertainment/story_13487942.jsp

luv_sakshiSakshi_Deewani*Resham*

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
@ Resham:

Aww...that was such a sweet interview!Embarrassed Thank You so much for posting!ClapClapClap Love listening to or reading Madhuri's interviewsDay Dreaming..her replies are always so Genuine, Honest & Straight from the Heart!!Hug That's why my respect, Adoration n Love for her only keeps growing by the day...Heart

Specially Loved these bits from the interview:Embarrassed

"Well, they showed glimpses of my school days and I went back down memory lane. You do what you want and the parents need to restrict control you and clean up the mess you have created. Our early days in school are the ones which we reminisce a lot about and it was a wonderful feeling. I had studied in a convent school and watching those nuns, I could not restrain myself and let go of my emotions"EmbarrassedCry

"I am trying to teach them Hindi. But they speak Marathi at home and when school reopens, they start speaking in English all over again"Embarrassed...Aww...Cho Chweet!Day Dreaming

"They are keen to know whether I am a popular personality and have even asked me at times , 'Mom, are you a famous person?'"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

"I have also dreamt of a happy family and a great career.Day Dreaming My career has seen a lot of ups and downs but it is my husband and my children who give me the greatest happiness in the world"Embarrassed...Awww...Hug...Ain't that sweet?EmbarrassedWink

And this picParty...Madhuri's such an Angel!!EmbarrassedHug

Cheers

Sakshi_Deewanisuzi_bZoobiDoobi

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

thanks for posting the wonderful interview Resham...man, most forum posts are a war zone right now...this was unfair, show is rigged, Madhuri prefers money to correct judging and what not Ouch i recall the phrase, logon ko paisa de do, kuch bhi bolne lagte hain (i think it was used in an ad too)..after looking at some of the posts, i wanna say logon ko web space de do, kuch bhi type ker dete hain

i mean i get it that there are folks angry with some stuff, but there's a refined way of saying things which i feel adds more substance to your argument. okay you're upset, but so much negativity Unhappy, waiting for all of it to subside by ignoring them so far.

back to our wonderful Madz, there's been no news on how shooting went for this challenges round. i'm looking forward to good entertainment, dancing and Madhuri's million dollar smile Big smile

@Resham, regarding the Dil Tera Aashiq...guys do catch that film on youtube if you haven't...entertaining movie for Madhuri fans..it was made by Rikku Rakeshnath's (Madhuri's secretary/ manager) wife Rima...i like to watch it for the comic hilarity, and of course, MD...Madhuri has such great comic timing, her impression of Akhil this week and N Chandra last week were ROFL

Like i said before, "Kuch Toh Log Kaheinge...Logon Ka Kaam Hi Kehna!"Confused What do they expect?Ermm Madhuri will give a 10 on 10 even when the contestants give an average or mediocre performance?Shocked Now that's too much to ask for!!Stern Smile Why should negativity creep in just because Madz is being a fair judge n marking on performances than on favouritism!?Ouch Madhuri has never been a negative person.she's never ever bad mouthed her counterparts from the fraternityThumbs Up...she's the most genuine human being around n, way - way above all this negative criticism!Hug Once someone's as popular as Madz, others would want to criticize her actionsConfused...either 'coz their envious or they want to be in the chair she currently is in!Approve...but that's soething you earn thru' dedication n hard work, like MD did!Party...n fans of contestants should remember that none of their Fav's are trained dancersConfused...so if their performance isn't up to the mark on some days, like its bound to be when new dance styles are introduced in a short span of 1 week, the judges aren't at fault!Pinch The contestants get their scores on how they've performed on the D-day!Approve Madhuri, being the kind of person she is,would never accept a show for money, if its unjust n scripted!ClapClapClapClap She doesn't need to...she's beyond all this pettiness!Hug

No offence meant to anyoneEmbarrassed...the above was purely my opinion!!Embarrassed

..n forSmile DTA..Aww..i remember my Sis n i watching that movie during our school daysEmbarrassedBig smile...n we had such a blast when Madz played the Tutor to those kids!LOLEmbarrassedClap Her comic timing Rocked n her scenes with Anupam Kher were hilarious!ClapClapClapClap Loved the Madz-Salman 'nok-jhok' in the movie too!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peachesnplums

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

Did u guys tune in to Radio One today???? I did.....got to hear the Diva......her voice.....ufff....Embarrassed
her fav songs n also her movie songs......ufff........i looooove Radio One.......Hug

No yaarOuch...i don't get Radio One in my place!Cry Lucky you got the progSmile...has anyone recorded it?Embarrassed What did Madz say n what songs from her Fav's did they play?EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

suzi_b

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

Mickey Contractor talks about Mads, the Mac Party.....he is designing her look 4 Jhalak.....Smile http://www.telegraphindia.com/1110125/jsp/entertainment/story_13487942.jsp

SuziSmile...Thank You for those Amazing Madz pics from the wild card roundClapClapClapClap...doesn't she look gorgeous in that peach-pink saree?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Love the hairdo as wellBig smile...reminded me of her look in Parinda!Day Dreaming Loved her in that movie...looking fresh, innocent n so beautiful!Hug Thanks for this informative article too!EmbarrassedClapClapClap

suzi_b

Go to top