Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 27)

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

@ suzi_b:

Nice work with the written analysis of yesterday's Epi!ClapClapClap...but when was the Republic Day act shown yaar?Confused I was 5 mins. late in switching channels n i guess i missed out on the act n MD's speech!Ouch Darn!Cry I Love listening to MD speakBig smile...she's so Inspiring!Clap BTW, what did she say?Embarrassed

Tue's Episode:

Well, first things firstWink...I simply LOVED Madhuri in that peach chiffon sareeDay Dreaming...God!Embarrassed She looked like a dreamHug...really Love Manish Malhotra's sareesClapClapClap..they're beautiful!Smile...n i Loved Madhuri's new hairdoWink...reminded me of her earlier movies!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...n when the judges got out of the set for some quiet moments to take their decision, Madhuri was pure Elegance n Grace as she walked thru'Thumbs Up...But i thought Madhuri looked a L'il tensed about the wild card roundConfused...she wanted to make sure that she does justice to her chair as a judge n probably didn't want to hurt any of the other contestantsApprove...its natural...the judges have got familiar with the participants over the weeks n would share a Gr8 rapport with themSmile...so its sad to let them go, 'coz everyone's worked hard for the wild card!Geek

I liked Anoushka, Renuka, Krushna, Ankita & YanaClapClapClap...but i somehow felt the contestants n choreographers could've taken their acts to a higher level at this stageStern Smile..the acts were far to simple for a wild card round!Confused...the energy was missing to a certain extentSleepy...at least when compared to the passion, confidence n energy that everyone exhibited when they performed during the "Mad 4 Madhuri" weekThumbs Up...but then, the theme of last week had its own charm n the name "Madhuri" automatically fills you with some unseen energy n excitementClap...everyone would want to leave the best impression on La Dixit!EmbarrassedWink

I Loved the Madhuri-Renuka interaction!Day Dreaming They looked like 2 cutie sisters!Embarrassed...n Renuka's promise to MD to learn Kathak was sweet!!ClapSmile Two nice people sharing space, always brings a smile on your face!Big smile

Akhil was so Hilarious!!LOL Loved Madhuri imitating him n her comments for him was Cho Chweet!EmbarrassedWinkClap Can't believe Akhil told Madhuri what was so nice about their meeting?Tongue LOLZ!ROFL That guy is innocently humorous!LOLLOLLOL MD couldn't stop smiling as she recalled the sceneWink...Aww...my Madz is simply so AdorableHug...i just keep falling in Love with her each day!!Heart

Ankita's performance could've been much betterErmm...Krushna's street dance was Bang On!Party Wish he could come back thru' the wild card roundOuch...both he n Ankita have experimented with various dance styles in the competition.Thumbs Up Yana n Salman were Gr8, but i think they have played safe n restricted themselves to more of Contemporary than try new dance forms each weekApprove...guess its time they try out other dance styles too!Stern Smile Liked Renuka doing the hip-hop bitClapClapClap...she sure has worked hard to give her Best!Thumbs Up

Mona's performance was goodClapClapClap...her liner to judges: "take me thru' the wild card, if its getting hard for you to chooseWink...i'll host as well as dance", was Funny n gave the judges a reason to smile amongst the anxietySmile...Loved the way MD called her "Mona Darling" in line with "Munni Darling" sitting next to her...Embarrassed

Next week's challenge should be interesting!Big smile At least everyone will doing different stuffThumbs Up...guess its time that Shekhar n Daya leave the competitionErmm...will defo be sorry for their choreographers though!Confused

The Republic Day act came right in the beginning....5 min to be precise......
The choreographers still in the show....performed to chak de n rang de basanti........and then her Highness emerged through the same doors once again looking resplendent in the peach colored saree accompanied by Malaika n Remo............the dancers formed the national flag around the judges with saffron, white n green colored cloths...........MD said something like.....don't remember the exact words... "aap sabhi ko eksaatwayi gantantra diwas ki hardik subhkamnaaye"........Smile

Agree with u the Mad 4 Madhuri week had more passionate performances.....but then again....the theme was such the performances were bound to be exciting.......so much of excitement was there last week that this week seemed a lil pale in comparison......surely everything pales in front of our Diva....Smile

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

I agree to Tia's opinion...this week ws def a laid back week compared to the last weeks....bt yest Mads ws nt in her own element..sth ws def missing...bt anyways...loved her simple and elegant look.....

Would def love to see more of her in the coming weeks with the same fun and excitement

Btw...awesome creations guysClapClap

Yaa....this week was a laid back one.....but u know what....i think MD was purposefully keeping a low profile n let Malaika do the talking.....coz after last week several ppl were complaining that Malaika was feeling left out.....so now Malaika has 2 weeks to do all the talking....she did it this week n next week its her challenge round.....so she will again be in the limelight...........

but i seriously don't understand this cribbing bitAngry....in a Mad 4 Madhuri week the limelight is bound to be on Mads......seriously with Mads around how can anybody else be in the limelight???LOLLOL

Anyway Mads is such a sweetheart....she is letting Malaika do all the talking..........Embarrassed
anyways Loved her simple yet elegant style in this week's episodes......Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

termiluv_sakshi*Resham*

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
^^^ Thank you Resham and Suzi. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b

TiaMaria93 IF-Dazzler
TiaMaria93
TiaMaria93

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

I agree to Tia's opinion...this week ws def a laid back week compared to the last weeks....bt yest Mads ws nt in her own element..sth ws def missing...bt anyways...loved her simple and elegant look.....

Would def love to see more of her in the coming weeks with the same fun and excitement

Btw...awesome creations guysClapClap

Yaa....this week was a laid back one.....but u know what....i think MD was purposefully keeping a low profile n let Malaika do the talking.....coz after last week several ppl were complaining that Malaika was feeling left out.....so now Malaika has 2 weeks to do all the talking....she did it this week n next week its her challenge round.....so she will again be in the limelight...........

but i seriously don't understand this cribbing bitAngry....in a Mad 4 Madhuri week the limelight is bound to be on Mads......seriously with Mads around how can anybody else be in the limelight???LOLLOL

Anyway Mads is such a sweetheart....she is letting Malaika do all the talking..........Embarrassed
anyways Loved her simple yet elegant style in this week's episodes......Smile

haha i just dont understand why you would even put another female starlet alongside the queen herself...they're bound to be overshadowed....it's not that people dislike them..they just like madhuri for a longer time so they're bound to go crazier over madhs. and anyway...LOL.... i agree with you..madhuri is not petty..never has been and never will be...the funny thing however, is that by this simple act of hers- allowing malaika to take some limelight....throws madhuri in even more limelight for her graciousness and consciousness of her co-stars. Smile

and for all the malaika fans out there...please take no offense. bash me not....but i have too much issues with how she says and does certain things to even care to pay attention to her... so just hearing now that ppl were cribbing abt her lack of attention has further heightened my lack of preference for her as a person. i dont like unprofessional behaviour. Dead

and for all u lucky people with that radio station...siiighhh!!! do tell us what goes on :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshisuzi_b

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Luved ur analysis Sakshi...I feel its high time tht Shekhar leaves...he just cant dance now....

Thanks Resham!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...n for Shekhar..Tongue...i agree, he should've  bid goodbye to Jhalak long ago, but its not too late to leave even now!
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by luv_sakshi

[QUOTE=make-believe]

By Make-believe under Bollywood creation forum.

OMG!!Day Dreaming I'm deadBlushing...wanna use them all!EmbarrassedBig smile Thank You so much Make-believe for making these out of the world creations n Zoobi (sorry don't know ur name!Embarrassed)..Thanks for putting these up for us here!!Clap Just can't stop gazing at these AVIs!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LOL you welcome. My name is Zubi LOL

Oh...Okie...Thanks Zubi!EmbarrassedWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

aaj ki taaza khabar..some very good khabar..if there's neone here from BangaloreLOLLOL

Madhuri Dixit will be coming on 94.3 Radio one tomorrow from 6pm to 7pm on air...in play your music day..and she will actually be on air for an HOUR!!!Dancing..and..she wil be playing her favourite songs on the occassion of play your music day!!!Tongue

But...very very bad khabar for me..me will not be around the FM!Ouch

Oooh!Embarrassed Lucky Guys!!Smile I don't get 94.30Ouch...so will Miss out on the entire prog!Cry Darn!!AngryOuch...can someone please record n upload it?Cry
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

I tried my uncreative hand in siggies too. My favorite scene of Hum Aapke Hain Kaun.

Aww...How Sweet!Day Dreaming That's really Nice ZubiClapClapClapClap...n its one of my Fav scenes from the movie too!Embarrassed...Keep Up the Good Work!Wink

Go to top