Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 24)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@Luv_sakshi.. gorgeous creations.... great work..!! Loved ur analysis of the epi...!! M happy with Sushi n Changs perf. and ecstatic with Ragini n Mahiis acts... but very disappointed with the scoring... :'(

One article....

I wanted Madhuri in Fashion: Madhur

IANS, Jan 25, 2011, 12.00am IST

Filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar has revealed he wanted to cast dancing diva Madhuri Dixit in " Fashion" that brought on screen behind-the-scene life of ramp world.

"If Madhuriji had not gone to the US, then I would have cast her in 'Fashion'. I know that she would have done justice to it," Bhandarkar said on the sets of " Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa", a dance reality show where Madhuri is one of the judges.

"The beauty about her is that she just slips into her character so well that you forget that she is Madhuri Dixit. I hope to work with her someday," added the national-award winning director.

Bhandarkar was on the show to promote his upcoming movie "Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji" along with its cast Emraan Hashmi and Ajay Devgn.

Read more: I wanted Madhuri in Fashion: Madhur - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/I-wanted-Madhuri-in-Fashion-Madhur/articleshow/7351768.cms#ixzz1C1PrTf20

Thanks for all the appreciation Armu!Embarrassed...n also for this article!Clap...i agree with what Madhur said...Madhuri is such a natural actor that she simply gets into the skin of the character n essays the role so perfectly!!ClapClapClapClapClap...no wonder Madhuri is the Best!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Wow I love her saree.
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Madhuri tell Akhil "Nice to Meet You"

n he says "Iss main Nice kya hai? Abhi toh Mile hain"

How cute is my punjabi boy.

I loved how madhuri mimics him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaluv_sakshi

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
hey can i join this club?
TiaMaria93 IF-Dazzler
TiaMaria93
TiaMaria93

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeenaJ

hey can i join this club?

of course!! welcomee!! allll madhurians and madhuriettes are welcome! :D

sooo i also thought today was an okay performance...to be quite honest, i actually still think anushka was really good...i'm still not sure why she never made it past round one...she's is a good balance of crazy and fun, and making an effort...

while other performances were good and very true to form stuff...i still didnt think they were competition level and i'm speaking as an amateur dancer and a spectator here....

yes salman and yana were good...but...what was new about their performance? I find that whenever i think of salman and yana..that's all they do- contemporary dances. Nothing new, nothing exciting in my personal opinion.... yess i dont take away that they ARE good...but... there's too much similarities in most of their performances and i personally prefer people who try to vary their performances, rather than rely on their one good form...then again..it's a competition..so whatever it takes to win... *sorry for rambling*

anyway..lol i love ankita and sushant... <3 they're cute.

madhuri looked..well..honestly today i found she exuded this distant elegance....Goddess like... here..but not here...and then i started to wonder if something was troubling her cause i actually thought she looked somewhat defeated :S but then that could be due to the challenge of picking wild card performers.... either way...i loved her look and the fact that it was appropriate for republic day...i have no idea why malaika was in black..she could have at least worn a green dress! Ouch

though i find this week was very laid back, it wasnt too bad :) 

and btw...i'd like to personally thank Tani for the awesommeeeee animated avis she made me....i'm just in love...she made my birthday week alllll the better :D <3 madhuri lol 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaluv_sakshiZoobiDoobi

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
I agree to Tia's opinion...this week ws def a laid back week compared to the last weeks....bt yest Mads ws nt in her own element..sth ws def missing...bt anyways...loved her simple and elegant look.....

Would def love to see more of her in the coming weeks with the same fun and excitement

Btw...awesome creations guysClapClap

Edited by *Resham* - 25 January 2011 at 9:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasuzi_bluv_sakshiZoobiDoobi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Moi agree with all of ya...... the week was a tad bit comenci comenca kinda week.. nothing spectacular like it was in the Mad for Madhuri week..  but then i guess... its not easy to match upto a week which is filled with scintillating Madhuri memorabalia Day Dreaming

Moi lubed Mads saree..n btw guys..have u noticed Mads is really trying out different hairstyles week on week... so kewl na Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b

termi Senior Member
termi
termi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
i agree yaar this week was like kahin energy was missing but only malaika was mostly talking n remo doesnt talk much anyway but i felt it was coz ankita left n sushant was all sad....but this week everyone judges and contestants mood were low plus the guests were not really chulbul types....maybe madhuri is missing her children n hubby but next week i am so looking forward

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b

Go to top