Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Mickey Contractor talks about Mads, the Mac Party.....he is designing her look 4 Jhalak.....😊 http://www.telegraphindia.com/1110125/jsp/entertainment/story_13487942.jsp
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Resham:

Aww...that was such a sweet interview!😳 Thank You so much for posting!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Love listening to or reading Madhuri's interviews😍..her replies are always so Genuine, Honest & Straight from the Heart!!πŸ€— That's why my respect, Adoration n Love for her only keeps growing by the day...❀️

Specially Loved these bits from the interview:😳

"Well, they showed glimpses of my school days and I went back down memory lane. You do what you want and the parents need to restrict control you and clean up the mess you have created. Our early days in school are the ones which we reminisce a lot about and it was a wonderful feeling. I had studied in a convent school and watching those nuns, I could not restrain myself and let go of my emotions"😳😭

"I am trying to teach them Hindi. But they speak Marathi at home and when school reopens, they start speaking in English all over again"😳...Aww...Cho Chweet!😍

"They are keen to know whether I am a popular personality and have even asked me at times , 'Mom, are you a famous person?'"😳😳

"I have also dreamt of a happy family and a great career.😍 My career has seen a lot of ups and downs but it is my husband and my children who give me the greatest happiness in the world"😳...Awww...πŸ€—...Ain't that sweet?πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

And this picπŸ₯³...Madhuri's such an Angel!!πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Cheers
luv_sakshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peachesnplums

thanks for posting the wonderful interview Resham...man, most forum posts are a war zone right now...this was unfair, show is rigged, Madhuri prefers money to correct judging and what not i recall the phrase, logon ko paisa de do, kuch bhi bolne lagte hain (i think it was used in an ad too)..after looking at some of the posts, i wanna say logon ko web space de do, kuch bhi type ker dete hain

i mean i get it that there are folks angry with some stuff, but there's a refined way of saying things which i feel adds more substance to your argument. okay you're upset, but so much negativity πŸ˜”, waiting for all of it to subside by ignoring them so far.

back to our wonderful Madz, there's been no news on how shooting went for this challenges round. i'm looking forward to good entertainment, dancing and Madhuri's million dollar smile πŸ˜ƒ

@Resham, regarding the Dil Tera Aashiq...guys do catch that film on youtube if you haven't...entertaining movie for Madhuri fans..it was made by Rikku Rakeshnath's (Madhuri's secretary/ manager) wife Rima...i like to watch it for the comic hilarity, and of course, MD...Madhuri has such great comic timing, her impression of Akhil this week and N Chandra last week were 🀣

Like i said before, "Kuch Toh Log Kaheinge...Logon Ka Kaam Hi Kehna!"πŸ˜• What do they expect?πŸ€” Madhuri will give a 10 on 10 even when the contestants give an average or mediocre performance?😲 Now that's too much to ask for!!😳 Why should negativity creep in just because Madz is being a fair judge n marking on performances than on favouritism!? Madhuri has never been a negative person.she's never ever bad mouthed her counterparts from the fraternityπŸ‘πŸΌ...she's the most genuine human being around n, way - way above all this negative criticism!πŸ€— Once someone's as popular as Madz, others would want to criticize her actionsπŸ˜•...either 'coz their envious or they want to be in the chair she currently is in!...but that's soething you earn thru' dedication n hard work, like MD did!πŸ₯³...n fans of contestants should remember that none of their Fav's are trained dancersπŸ˜•...so if their performance isn't up to the mark on some days, like its bound to be when new dance styles are introduced in a short span of 1 week, the judges aren't at fault!😡 The contestants get their scores on how they've performed on the D-day! Madhuri, being the kind of person she is,would never accept a show for money, if its unjust n scripted!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ She doesn't need to...she's beyond all this pettiness!πŸ€—

No offence meant to anyone😳...the above was purely my opinion!!😳

..n for😊 DTA..Aww..i remember my Sis n i watching that movie during our school daysπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ...n we had such a blast when Madz played the Tutor to those kids!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ‘ Her comic timing Rocked n her scenes with Anupam Kher were hilarious!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Loved the Madz-Salman 'nok-jhok' in the movie too!😳
luv_sakshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suzi_b

Did u guys tune in to Radio One today???? I did.....got to hear the Diva......her voice.....ufff....😳

her fav songs n also her movie songs......ufff........i looooove Radio One.......πŸ€—

No yaar...i don't get Radio One in my place!😭 Lucky you got the prog😊...has anyone recorded it?😳 What did Madz say n what songs from her Fav's did they play?😳😍
luv_sakshi thumbnail

Mickey Contractor talks about Mads, the Mac Party.....he is designing her look 4 Jhalak.....😊 http://www.telegraphindia.com/1110125/jsp/entertainment/story_13487942.jsp

Suzi😊...Thank You for those Amazing Madz pics from the wild card roundπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...doesn't she look gorgeous in that peach-pink saree?😳😳 Love the hairdo as wellπŸ˜ƒ...reminded me of her look in Parinda!😍 Loved her in that movie...looking fresh, innocent n so beautiful!πŸ€— Thanks for this informative article too!πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
luv_sakshi thumbnail

Okay here is a brief summary of the MD jadoo on Radio One.....😊

Started with Dhak Dhak....followed by first portion of MD interview.....giving a gist of the interaction....don't remember the exact words....
Ques: How was the transition from films to home-maker?
MD: It was easy coz .....she says she had always kept her personal n professional life separate....2 separate baggages....her home has always been like just another home......and she loves children so she is enjoying her present life.....
The RJ asks what MD would love to listen......she chooses 'ek do teen'....says it was her first hit n people started to recognize her....then they ask her about her fav role in a movie.....MD says she has had several milestones n mentions tezaab, dil, beta, saajan, mrityudand, HAHK, DTPH n Devdas........next she chooses to listen to 'dil cheez kya hai'.....says Rekha was excellent in the song.....this song is followed by 'dum duma dum' from Dil.....
Ques: Does MD miss stardom when she is alone?
MD: Not really....coz she enjoys her space there....can lead a normal life....go out for a walk or do shopping without constant scrutiny.......
Next song......she chooses 'Hawa Hawayi"...........says she likes Sridevi in it...her expressions r very good...........this song is followed by Aaja Nachle...........and couldn't stop myself from dancing with it.....
Next the RJ asks for some more of her fav songs....she chooses 'Muqabla Muqabla' by Prabhudeva....appreciates his dancing skills...says everybody was glued to the t.v. when this song came out, 'Piya Ghar Aaya o Ramji'....says the song has gr8 movements n now ppl tease her that her husband's name is Ram thats why she danced so energetically in itπŸ˜† (i simply love MD in this song...her dancing, expressions n her looks.....ufff😳).....and lastly she chooses 'Que Sera Sera' says this was the only song which made afraid of dancing for once....😊

Sorry...saw this one later!😳 Thank You so much for those tit bits from Madhuri's chat on Radio One😊...must've been such a wonderful experience listening to it from Madz herself!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Absolutely Loved her choice of songsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...unforgettable melodies for sure!⭐️...wish someone would have a recording!!😳
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Posting another Madhuri Siggy from my creations😳...Feel Free to use n Leave Your Comments!😊

Cheers
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
special screen of DTBHJ

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thx fr the shots of tht Radio One show...gosh she truly picked the best of the songs....

And thx fr all the pix and the links...its really good to hear more abt it......just cant stop raving Mads [":>]