Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 21)

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

this song has a story. this was prolly the first song I heard on the Internet. I was starring at Madhur's dance and going crazy. Infact I was surprised how a video came in the computer LOL.

I jst love this song. Madz dance, Prabdhu Deva, Shankar ji's rapping in it. Kavita ji's part. Wow!!!

She looks so pretty in it.

Tell Me about it!!Day Dreaming God knows how many times i've watched that songEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...but i still can't get enough of watching Madhuri dance with Prabhu DevaClapClapClapClapClap...She looks so Divine when she dancesHug...n yes, she looks so Gorgeous!!Blushing

n she matches so good with him. I jst loved it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshisuzi_b

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Someone posted this on Bollywood forum. I posted on the front page too.

God!!Embarrassed Who's creation is this?ShockedParty Its AwesomeClap...Simply Love Madhuri!Hug Those Eyes n That Priceless Smile...SIGH...worth dying for!!EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Awesome creation really...........love the quote too.......Clap

Hmmm its by .Lone_Persona. 

luv_sakshisuzi_b

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by suzi_b

Anybody getting the Food Food channel??? Wasn't it supposed to go on air from today???Confused I am not getting it.......Cry

Not getting it either!CryCry...wish someone posts the videos!ConfusedOuch...can't Miss a show featuring Madz!Embarrassed..BTW, nice comments on today's Jhalak Epi..Clap

couldn't find any videos.....have to search tomorrow again.....Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Well...for today's Episode, what do i say?Embarrassed As always, i'm smitten n mesmerized by the DivaDay DreamingEmbarrassed...wasn't Madhuri looking like an Angel dressed in pink n white?Hug Loved that new hairdo n with minimal make up, she looked as fresh as a blooming flower!!BlushingWink Aww...Love Madhuri completely!!Hug Her comments are always so apt n to the pointClapClapClapClap...she makes sure that the contestants get a clear idea on their performances n are also encouraged to perform better each timeThumbs Up...the participants are truly so lucky to have got the opportunity to learn so much from Madhuri!!Big smile

The theme for today's performance - Colors, was Gr8!ClapClapClap Loved Madhuri's take on the various colorsDay Dreaming...especially when she associated the color Red to the color on the cheeks of the male contestants on Jhalak, when she complimented them!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Aww...anyone would would blush when "The Madhuri Dixit" herself is complimenting them!!Blushing Ankita's elimination was unexpected todayConfused...i thought Shekar would go..Ermm

Sushant n Chang were really goodClapClapClap...Madhuri's "Chota Packet" was surely a "Surprise Packet" todayWink..did very well n so did RaginiClapClapClap...it sure was difficult to dance blind folded n still be in sync!Thumbs Up Was nice seeing Ajay aroundSmile...Emraan was decent tooApprove...n MadhurWink...the poor guy was so lost for words on seeing MadhuriLOLLOL...all he could manage was "Bahut achchi lag rahi hainEmbarrassed...Ek dum Jalwa"EmbarrassedWinkLOL...n Madhuri's first reacion to that liner was so Cute!EmbarrassedWink...its Ok to mess up in front of Madhuri, Madhur jiWinkLOL...happens to everyone!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The wild card round is tomorrowBig smile...n the promo showed Madhuri dressed in a peach-pink saree with motifsDay DreamingHug...i Love Manish's sarees n i can't wait to watch Madhuri dazzle in that saree!!Blushing

Armu4evasuzi_b

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I still haven't watched today's episode. Embarrassed
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Posting Two of my CreationsSmile...Do Feel Free To Use n Leave Your Comments!Embarrassed

Cheers

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasuzi_b*Resham*ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
^^^ Wow Sakshi. Good work. I'm posting the 1st one on the front page. Luv it

luv_sakshi

TiaMaria93 IF-Dazzler
TiaMaria93
TiaMaria93

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
yeah i kinda expected shekhar to be out a long time ago..and the fact that he went before ankita is confusing...i didnt like his performance either. i thought chang n marischa were pretty good adn couldve gotten higher scores too.even mahi and ragini were good..and ofcourse i enjoyed sushi's dance :)

today's episode was very mellow..compared to last weeks absolute hype. not much to comment on about it...madhuri's smile was worth watching tho :) 

suzi_b

Go to top