Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 18)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Mads @Mickey Contractors MAC party

Haila!!ShockedEmbarrassed Kya Bolon GalsDay Dreaming...Madhuri ke samne toh Oxford Dictionary ke saare words bhi kam pad jaate hain!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed She looks so Divine n BeautifulDay DreamingBlushing...Love what she's wearingClapClapClapClap....Gr8 cuts n colourThumbs Up...Madhuri's simplicity only adds to her Grace n Beauty!ClapClapClapClap Aww...Love Her so much!!Hug

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Pics ne bulaya...aur hum chale aayeLOLLOL

Madhuri siggy...Free to use Pic credit-Tanu di :)

@Tanu di-Thnx for sharing the updateHugI do have it...but dont watch the channelLOL

Another Rocking Creation!!ClapClapClap Keep Up the Gr8 work Shounak!Thumbs Up...Thanks to the Pic uploaders too!ClapClapClap
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@All Mads Maniacs............guys...does anyone have E-24-News???? Well they had a half n hour special on Mads @JDJ...... n the Mad for Madhuri week...... the tagline was....'Manmohini Madhuri' Blushing

They showed her doing the Akhiya milao... 'Jadoo' step .... Perf. with Ragz n Mahi and Chang... Ankita and Sushants....acts....!! Srks dedication to her...esp the 'Pants fell' part LOL

They also said that....only Madhuri can weave such magic... on TV...Day Dreaming Dream epi..!!

Cry...don't have the channel n couldn't watch it!Ouch..must've made for Gr8 viewing!Embarrassed...videos please!Smile
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

Loooking super gorgeous with lovely minimal make-up.........people love her smile.....but she has also the best shaped eyes........simply lovely......Embarrassed

Thanks for sharing Suzi!ClapClapClap WOW!!Hug Madhuri Looks so Gorgeous!!Party Love the Close UpEmbarrassedWink...Her Smle n Those Doe EyesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...They're so Mesmerizing!!Day DreamingBlushing...One ca be lost in them forever!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Star"Mad For Madhuri" - Part 2Star

I know this one got over last TueEmbarrassed...but after watching Madhuri n the Episode, i was totally tongue tied n so lost for words to be able to write anythingDay Dreaming...it took me until today to put my thoughts on the Episode, thinking i'd be able to find some new words to describe the aura of Madhuri in the EpisodeEmbarrassedWink...but i couldn't find any!!Confused Knowing i'm gonna sound clichedEmbarrassed...i've still decided to put at least a few words on the Episode!!Big smile

Firstly, i'll start off with the Angel who brightens up my day - Madhuri!!Hug What do i say?Embarrassed She looked like the most beautiful poemDay Dreaming...draped in deep purpleSmile...looking 'Oh So Stunning', as she always does!!ClapClapClapClap Those eyes n that infectious smile that never fail to mesmerizeBlushing...n of course, her heart of gold that simply makes you fall in Love with her over n over again!!Hug No pretenceClap...No falsenessClap...only Genuine Love to give n share!Thumbs UpHugClap That is the Magic of MadhuriParty...no doubt i'm so smitten by herEmbarrassed...have been since childhoodSmile...n will continue to be until eternity!Approve Madhuri is simply the Best!!ClapClapClapClapClap Love her beyond words can describe...Hug

Love the L'il jig Madhuri does b/w the performancesHug...especially when that Jhalak BG score plays on for a whileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...she looks so Cute!!Day Dreaming I Loved the way she came around to dance on stage with the contestantsClapClapClapClap...n those L'il gifts she gave the contestantsEmbarrassedWink...Aww...only Madhuri can be such a Darling!Hug Loved those Dedications that SRK n the rest of the Film fraternity made to herThumbs Up...Madhuri deserves all the Appreciation n More!ClapClapClapClapClap She's the Best dancer around, but she always gives a standing ovation n clap the loudest for the best performers!Hug The eye movements she gave us twice, on "Ankhiyan Milaon" after Chang's wonderful performance was Mindblowing!ClapEmbarrassedParty I couldn't get My Eyes Off Hers!!Embarrassed Loved Madhuri's Fav Dialogue from DTPHHug..specially when she went "Mujhe Woh Mil Gaye HainWink...Sriram Nene" n BlushedBlushing...Cho Chweet!Hug She Misses them so muchCry...Loved her reactions to all the praises her co-stars were showering on herClapClapClapClap...so humble n grounded...Thumbs Up

Loved the L'il suprise they gave Madz when they got Saroj ji to come overEmbarrassed...Aww...i Love the Saroj ji-Madhuri jodiClapClapClapClap...Saroji ji got emotional when she talked about Madhuri understanding her the mostEmbarrassedCry...n the Best part was when she said "My Best Bachcha" n gave Madhuri a Hug!!Hug Loved Madhuri teaching SRK that "Channe Ke Khet Mein" stepEmbarrassedWink...the way she told SRK "Seekho Ab"Embarrassed...n then called Remo n Malaika on stage while dancingClapClapClapClap...Loved everything that Saroj ji shared about her association with MadhuriThumbs Up...Loved Madhuri trying out that break dance with Remo n the "Hail" gestures that Malaika n Remo kept doing to MadzClapClapClapClap...How Sweet!!Embarrassed

Chang n Sushant performed wellClapClapClap...Loved that L'il "Maye Ni Maye" dance Madz did holding hands with Remo n Sushant n when Sushant did that L'il "God! I'm Fainting" movement, Madhuri couldn't stop laughing!EmbarrassedWink Another moment i Loved was Remo's heartfelt thoughts about Madhuri n his confession about Loving her!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Aww...that was such a Beautiful moment n Madhuri was all Smiles n so shyDay Dreaming...really very sweet of Remo!Hug Truly, anything done is too small for Madhuri!!ClapSmile

...n then that L'il emotional moment when Dr. Ram n the kids spoke to Madz over the phoneCryEmbarrassed...she looked like a dream in that close up n was so Touched!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Dr. Ram n the kids Miss her so muchCry...Madhuri looked so Cute when she said "Main Aa Rahi Hoon"EmbarrassedWink....but then that's a reminder that Jhalak will be over in a few weeks from now, n Madhuri will fly backConfused...Will Miss her like Crazy!!CryCryCry Why can't our Film Industry be based in the U.S, so we could have loads of movies with Madhuri in it!!Ouch Wish she didn't have to go anywhere away from usHug...we can never get enough of her, can we?Embarrassed

But for now, i'm just gonna watch my Queen n feel content that she's aroundHug...Loved the MD Special Episodes on JDJClapClapClapClap...Madhuri will Always be the Best!!Party Thanks a Ton for coming back for us MadhuriClapClapClapClapClap...n Thank You Sony n Jhalak for convincing Madhuri to judge this show!!ClapClapClapClap
Clap
Can't wait for this Mon n Tue's EpisodesEmbarrassedWinkSmile...the wild card contestants will be around again, fighting it out to win a place in the Jhalak race once again!Smile Should be interesting!!Wink
Wink
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the lovely comments Sakshi. I will update the Fan List tomorrow and add everyone not on it. I jst copied from the old Fan Club and apparently u weren't on it. :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

Someone posted this on Bollywood forum. I posted on the front page too.

Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 23 January 2011 at 7:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi*Resham*ani_gr

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

this song has a story. this was prolly the first song I heard on the Internet. I was starring at Madhur's dance and going crazy. Infact I was surprised how a video came in the computer LOL.

I jst love this song. Madz dance, Prabdhu Deva, Shankar ji's rapping in it. Kavita ji's part. Wow!!!

She looks so pretty in it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi*Resham*

Go to top