Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 17)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Aww...Loved watching it!ClapClapClap Thank You for sharing Rani..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuritCutiepie Rani

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Thnx a lot suzi,Tanu di,Tinamaria,Cutiepie Rani and Luv_sakshi for liking the sig!U guys are damn encouraging!Embarrassed

Embarrassed...n you are damn good at what you do Hun!!Clap..you deserve the praise!Wink
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Already known..but nothing on Mads can be ignored Embarrassed

Madhuri to be lifestyle ambassador

Harshada Rege, TNN, Jan 24, 2011, 12.00am IST

Don't be too surprised if your otherwise boring dining table is suddenly full of mouth-watering dishes. While Sanjeev Kapoor plays the role of a master chef and co-promoter of the newly launched FoodFood, Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit Nene will be the lifestyle ambassador. 

Claiming the title of the most gastronomically loaded lifestyle and entertainment concept available across TV, mobile, web etc – a 360 degree brand on the world of food, Sanjeev along with Raghavendra Madhav of Astro All Asia Networks announced the launch of the channel that will be on air today. The channel has obviously scored a double whammy with Sanjeev and Madhuri on board. 

Sanjeev said, "Food is not only about calories and taste, it's about having fun, enjoying life with food around which the family and friends gather." Madhuri added, "I'm extremely excited about this gastronomical-cum-lifestyle concept. I'm looking forward to contributing as its Lifestyle Ambassador." 
With the concept of cooking, food and food-lifestyle, the channel aims to be all things food. Not only does it have it's very own Food Editor — renowned chef Rakesh Sethi (with over 28 years experience across Taj SATS, Oberoi and Intercontinental hotels), it has also roped in several Indian celebrity chefs (Nitin Tandon, Shantanu Gupte, Anurag Bali, etc). 

Said FoodFood COO, Karthik Lakshminarayan, "The channel is not just about stand-and-stir kind of shows, it will feature programming that is compellingly interactive." Targeting the middle-class Indian in urban towns and cities as its core audience, the channel will produce and package all its content in India. Shows like Firangi Tadka, Sirf 30 Minute, Sanjeev Kapoor's Kitchen, Chef ka Muquabla and Ready Steady Cook will be aired 

Those associated with the channel promise that with food available across multimedia platforms like TV, web and mobile, food is all set to become the new entertainment. Raghavendra added, "We are here to provide Indian viewers their very own khushi ki recipe!" The channel will be available in both analog and digital formats pan India . 

Read more: Madhuri to be lifestyle ambassador - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Madhuri-to-be-lifestyle-ambassador/articleshow/7346949.cms#ixzz1Bt2LA2Yty

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b*Resham*YusBeeZoobiDoobi

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

can someone make me the avi with those eye movements she does in "aakiyan milaye kabhi"

AwwSmile...who made that Lovely "Ankhiyan Milaye" AVI for you Rani?Embarrassed Its Awesome!!ClapClapClapClap
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

suzi I just saw Madhuri Mania on HT News....wish I could get some vids of the same.....everyone ws speaking on her..put on the TV late thou...Shahid, Prachi Desai speaking on her...

How come i Miss out on these programmes?ConfusedOuchCry Please put up the video links someone!!Embarrassed..we'll all be grateful!Smile
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
it was made before my request. i found it. tani made it! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshiZoobiDoobi

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SidRidARSHFan

Hey Guys,

Thought i'd share some photos of Mads!! I am a big fan of her but I am a quite member on this FC Embarrassed hope they're not seen, if so apologies Smile

http://madhurisource.net/photos/albums/userpics/normal_29674_1187234020250_1810293637_370542_3401346_n.jpg

http://madhurisource.net/photos/albums/userpics/normal_3613382230_34b2e17f13_o.jpg

http://madhurisource.net/photos/albums/userpics/normal_3yj12281.jpg

http://madhurisource.net/photos/albums/userpics/OAAAAHtOkycoxJInXZZICsG4MGBKGW-Y81d8E_xv-Y8nYAYnjIYWzD6tvzjree8cYdrrAR_aFOEKsLbbYV1Y_ePzo9MAm1T1UM1kamp1z1DIW4cLtQ4qo_AwCWIY.jpg

http://madhurisource.net/photos/albums/userpics/normal_With_Madhuri_at_target_on_2nd_Feb.jpg

http://madhurisource.net/photos/albums/userpics/or985543.jpg

Source credit = facebook and madhurisource website :)

Enjoy!! hope they are unseen!!

WOW!!Big smile Thank You So Much For Sharing These!ClapClapClap Rare n Amazing Madhuri PicsDay Dreaming...She Looks So Gorgeous!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

my god she looks reallllly gorgeous and divine!

Madhuri - The Greek Goddess!!Day DreamingHugEmbarrassed Awesome!!ClapClapClapClap...She Truly Looks So Divine!!Blushing The entire Filmfare team who worked with her thru' this, are really So Lucky!!EmbarrassedSmile..Thanks for sharing!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b

Go to top