Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 15)

TiaMaria93 IF-Dazzler
TiaMaria93
TiaMaria93

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

Just can't wait 4 the next issue of filmfare.....Wink

*dead* again!!

madhuri looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better in that dress...and i'm not even being biased (ok..well..hahahahaha i cant tell if im being biased)

anyway....i'm not really into the size zero look ..madhuri looks like the Alpha Woman in that dress :D (and every other dress hahahaha) 

*thumbs up* i love that they compared the pic to the runway model..so we see just how much more beautiful our Madhuri is :D:D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshisuzi_b

TiaMaria93 IF-Dazzler
TiaMaria93
TiaMaria93

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Pics ne bulaya...aur hum chale aayeLOLLOL

Madhuri siggy...Free to use Pic credit-Tanu di :)

@Tanu di-Thnx for sharing the updateHugI do have it...but dont watch the channelLOL

this is gorgeous!!!!! ClapClapClap

looking forward to more beautiful creations :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshiYusBeeZoobiDoobi

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
All the pics of hers posted here r so very amazing.......especially her rare pics collection....thanks 2 all 4 sharing.....Smile

Waiting 4 another fab monday with JDJ & the FOOD channel thats supposed to go on air tomorrow.....hope i get it......

luv_sakshiZoobiDoobi

TiaMaria93 IF-Dazzler
TiaMaria93
TiaMaria93

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

Loooking super gorgeous with lovely minimal make-up.........people love her smile.....but she has also the best shaped eyes........simply lovely......Embarrassed

suzi i agree!! she has beautiful eyes too!! haha i also love her teeth :D a component of that gorgeous smile...but i particularly like her teeth hahahaha 

her eyes are definitely mesmerizing though Embarrassed 

luv_sakshisuzi_bZoobiDoobi

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
i love every aspect of her.....she is 4 me undoubtedly the most beautiful woman in the world.......Smile

luv_sakshiCutiepie Rani

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
can someone make me the avi with those eye movements she does in "aakiyan milaye kabhi"

luv_sakshiZoobiDoobi

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Oops!Confused...Sorry I'm late to come over on the new thread!Ouch...BTW, must Thank "ZoobiDoobi" for this amazing work on the thread!ClapClapClapClap Its Awesome..Embarrassed...my name wasn't in the Fan list on Page 1Cry...but nevertheless, my Love for Queen Madhuri won't be affected..Day Dreaming...i'll still be Madly in Love with her till eternity!Hug...Thank You so much for using my Siggy on Page 1!EmbarrassedSmile..means so much to me!Big smile...n A BIG THANK YOU to all the Creators, Siggy Makers, Designers, Video Uploaders & Article Providers for the Gr8 Work!ClapClapClapClap

suzi_bYusBeeZoobiDoobi

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

IT'S A TOUGH CALL

Subhash K Jha

Karan Johar wants a younger actress to be paired with Madhuri Dixit when she appears on his show. Is spoilt for choice

All of Madhuri Dixit's fans are eager to hear the announcement of her film, meanwhile the actress who flew all the way from her home in Denver to Mumbai to judge the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, seems to be in no hurry. For now, she has agreed to serve as brand ambassador for a food channel ( FoodFood).

An intention She will also be seen on Karan Johar's TV show. The host mentioned at a filmy do that he intends to bring Mrs Nene on his chat show Koffee With Karan, wondering whom he should pair with her on his show. Since that fateful evening Karan's phone has just not stopped ringing.

Constant calls Says a source, " Every A- Lister actress from the post- Kareena generation has called up Karan expressing a keen desire to be on the show with Madhuri. KJo is going batty fielding all these ' Main Madhuri ke saath baithna chahti hoon' calls . So much so that now as soon as he sees a hottie's name flash on his BlackBerry, he knows what the call is about." The Koffee host laughs, " I can't say I'm amazed by Madhuri's popularity.

When I decided to invite her on my show I didn't know that her popularity seeps down right to the youngest of Bollywood. I am very keen to bring her on with one of the younger actresses. But I really don't know whom to zero in on. It's a really tough call." As for being on Karan Johar's chat show, Madhuri is fine with any co- guest. Just like she never minded who her co- star was ' Anil or Sanjay Kapoor.

Last heard, Karan had zeroed in on Sonakshi Sinha to partner Madhuri on his show.

Well, frankly i'd prefer La Dixit to be alone on KWK!Clap Afterall, our Queen deserves a whole hour on the show all to herself!Hug There's so much we wanna know about her!Smile Even if Karan wanted to invite someone over to share the seat with her, i would've Loved to watch Dr. Ram, Ryan & Arin on KWK!Day Dreaming Wouldn't that be really Cute?Embarrassed...anyways, now that her family isn't around, Karan will select someone from the younger lot..Confused..but we're gonna have our eyes only for Madhuri right?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b

Go to top