Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 149)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nima9

Saroj Khan's daughter passes away

A senior doctor at the Lilavati Hospital confirmed that Saroj Khan's daughter, 42-year-old Cuckoo, passed away on Saturday due to liver failure, multi-organ failure and septicaemia.

"She was treated by Dr Samad Ansari and Dr Jaleel Parkar. She used to be admitted to the ICU regularly for chronic liver failure.

We had initially advised a liver transplant, but the condition had worsened so much that even a transplant would not have helped.'' Our sincere condolences to Saroj Khan.

Since n Heartfelt condolences to Saroj ji n her entire family...its shocking her daughter had to go through so much pain n ill-health at such a young age...just hope the rest of the family is blessed to bear this irreparable loss with strength!

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

Originally posted by pinkimd

Madhuri doesn't know Chitresh: Rakesh Nath

Video link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_j8in3ZtZ0

yeah, i watched it on news channels last night. regarding that rahat fallout article, reporters also said that officials have maintained in some cases, these agents write names of many famous personalities to mislead investigators. I hope that's the case here. madhuri hasn't had a brush with the law in her long career, will be sad to see one now.  also, malaika does a lot of performances, but recall madhuri performing for just 2 events - the unforgettable tour (US leg) and ndtv 24x7's greenathon in the last 3 years, till she signed jhalak. wonder what's going on? undue maligning of her name i guessUnhappy

Watched the videoOuch...don't know about the rest of them, but one thing i'm absolutely sure of is that Madhuri's name has been dragged into this unnecessarily!!Cry There's someone out there who can't stand her popularity n the Love & Admiration she's been getting since her return to IndiaConfused...n so they're trying to tarnish her image!!Angry And their agents are helping them out in order to save their own skins!!Dead Madhuri hasn't been involved in any of this for the last 25 years!!Clap How come some diary features her name nowAngry...all of a sudden...n that too just after she returns to India for a TV show!?Shocked Where on earth was this Chitresh guy all this time with his diary records!?Censored Madhuri's not the one who'd do something illegal or wrong just to earn more moneyDisapprove...being the kind of person she is, her conscience would never allow her to do something of the sort !!Approve I disagree with this diary recordThumbs Down...when photographs can be morphed, why can't personal diaries have fake writings!?Ermm Looks like someone's trying to ensure that Madhuri doesn't come back to the movies or even be in the limelight, 'coz her popularity would outdo theirs!AngryDeadCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainsuzi_b

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

'My husband got me interested in cooking'

Madhuri Dixit
    Madhuri Dixit rarely has a bad day on the dance reality show Jhalak Dhhikla Jaa. The stunning actress and her gorgeous saris have enhanced the show, and made it one of the more popular shows on TV.

And Mads knows we can't get enough of her, so she has teamed up with chef Sanjeev Kapoor in his new channel Sanjeev Kapoor Food Channel.

The actress talks to Rajul Hegde about her successful television innings, her family back home, and much more.

There are reports that you have already been signed for the next season of Jhalak.

Talks are on for the next season. I will let you know once I decide to do it.

'We expect the unexpected'

Govinda, Madhuri and Krushna Abhishek
How has been your Jhalak experience so far?

Well, it's been a wonderful journey. Now I know the contestants' strengths and weaknesses, so am able to guide them accordingly. We really feel bad when contestants get evicted but we can't do much about it because that is the show's format. But all of us have thoroughly enjoyed being on the show.

Which contestant has surprised you the most?

Mahi Vij and Meiyan Chang. They have grown tremendously from being non-dancers to dancers. It's wonderful to see them progress.

Which has been your favourite performance on the show so far?

There are many of them. But the one I really liked was the lavani by Krushna Abhishek. It's very difficult for a man to dance in a woman's costume but he danced with so much sincerity. He didn't copy a woman, but danced like one.

Sometimes good dancers get evicted due to public voting. What's your take on that?

People have their own opinions and favourites because of the celebrity's popularity. The show's format is such that the results are unpredictable. We expect the unexpected, so we are prepared for it.

Image: Govinda, Madhuri and Krushna Abhishek

'Hrithik dances like poetry'

Malaika Arora Khan and Madhuri Dixit
How does it feel when people idolise you?

It feels really nice that people appreciate your work. But there is a huge responsibility when you are considered as an icon because you have to act responsibly.

Most of the young actresses are in awe of you. So who is Madhuri in awe of?

(Laughs) I am in awe of (dance maestro) Briju Maharaj. There are many good Kathak dancers but since I know him and his work, I feel he is the ultimate.

In the film industry, I am in awe of Vyjayanthimalaji, Waheeda Rehmanji and Helenji for their styles of dancing.

What about male actors?

Earlier, men had more style than dancing (skills). I like Shammi Kapoor's style. Rishi Kapoor is one dancer, who would not miss even a single beat in qawwali. His qawwalis were very good.  

In the current lot, it has to be Hritik Roshan. He dances beautifully -- like poetry.

Image: Malaika Arora Khan and Madhuri Dixit

'My kids have kind of realised that I am a known person in India'

Shah Rukh Khan and Madhuri Dixit performing at the Filmfare awards
How was it to give a stage performance with Shah Rukh Khan at the Filmfare awards after a gap of so many years?

I really enjoyed working with him after so long. This was my first ever stage performance with Shah Rukh.

How did you children react after watching you on television?

They were like, 'Oh mama you are on TV'. They had fun on the sets and have kind of realised that I am a known person in India. They do watch Hindi films and have liked my films too. My children like music and dance but there's no special inclination to either. These things get easily noticed among girls because they dance in front of the mirror. But it's difficult with boys.

Image: Shah Rukh Khan and Madhuri Dixit performing at the Filmfare awards

'My husband and I love to eat different types of cuisines'

Madhuri Dixit and Sanjeev Kapoor
You are the brand ambassador for the Sanjeev Kapoor Food Channel.

Yes. I was thrilled because my husband and I love to eat different types of cuisines. My husband is a good cook and he got me interested in cooking. We make our favourite recepies and invite friends.

We watch food channels sometimes and my kids love them. Sometimes they give me ideas what to add and what not.

Name one dish that you can cook really well.

Chicken Tikka Masala.

Image: Madhuri Dixit and Sanjeev Kapoor

'I want to do a complete entertainer'

Madhuri's family: Husband Sriram Nene with sons Arin and Ryan, and her parents
Are you doing any films?

I want to do a complete entertainer or a film that sends out a strong message. I have been going through a lot of scripts, but nothing has been finalised yet.

The World Cup is around the corner. Which cricketer are you rooting for?

My favourite used to be Sunil Gavaskar. Now, it is Sachin Tendulkar.

Image: Madhuri's family: Husband Sriram Nene with sons Arin and Ryan, and her parents

Aww...Madhuri will be Madhuri!!Day Dreaming The most Genuine n Sweetest person around ever!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Truly Love reading her interviewsClapClapClapClap...the answers are always so honest n straight from the heart!!Hug...I Love her so much!!Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkimd

pinkimd Groupbie
pinkimd
pinkimd

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

luv_sakshi*Resham*

pinkimd Groupbie
pinkimd
pinkimd

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
For  MADHURI DIXIT - DIVA,EMPRESS

luv_sakshi*Resham*

pinkimd Groupbie
pinkimd
pinkimd

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

luv_sakshi

pinkimd Groupbie
pinkimd
pinkimd

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

luv_sakshi

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

OLD ARTICLE -

I wanted a dozen kids: Madhuri

Most would aspire to win an award like Padma Shri when they grow up. Madhuri Dixit Nene wanted none of it. She only wanted to have kids when she was older ' and 12 of them! Says the actress who received the fourth highest civilian award in India, "I have never aspired for awards.

I have seen people rallying for awards but I have never been a part of this politics. But my husband is very proud of me. When I got the letter from India, he asked me what is Padma Shri. When I explained the honour, he was so awed!"
Madhuri goes on to reveal that as a kid, she had an absolutely different list of must-dos. "Even as a kid, I talked of growing up and having kids as I love children. I used to tell my mother that I want to have 12 kids. But after two, I just gave up the idea," she laughs. Mother of five-year-old Arin and three-year-old Ryan, the actress says her kids make her feel beautiful. "When I was carrying Arin, I was nervous, apprehensive and very happy. But the first time I held him in my arms, it all felt so worth it."

And how do they take to their mommy's return to films and her work? "Some time back, when we had gone to Siddhivinayak Temple, I thought both my sons would be scared of the shutterbugs. But they loved the importance they got! You should have seen them pose," she laughs. "Whenever Arin saw action and sad stuff in a movie, he would ask me, 'why did that man kill that lady, she was nice?' I would tell him that it is all pretence. This is not for real. So when he got to know that I am an actress by profession, he asked me, 'are you my real mother?' I laughed for a while and said, 'yes I am your real mother!'" LOL

EmbarrassedLOL...Aww...HOW SWEET!!Hug Madhuri's is so down to earthDay Dreaming...her simplicity makes her even more special!!Thumbs Up She wanted to have a dozen kids, but didn't re-consider the idea after 2!!EmbarrassedWink LOLZLOL...that was such a Cute thoughtBlushing...n the last bit on her kids asking if she was their real motherLOLLOL...Aww...those Boys are so AdorableHug...just like their Mommy!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Madhuri's truly got a Heart of Gold!!Hug She's the BestParty...Thanks for sharing this Sweet Interview!!ClapClapClap

pinkimd

Go to top