Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 145)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

WHO'S HOT WHO'S NOT: IMRAN KHAN'S WEDDING PARTY
By Meera Sharma - BollySpice.com
14 Feb 2011

Madhuri Dixit looks great. The top half of her outfit is nice; the peach colour, which not everyone can pull of, looks good on her. I can't say the same about her trousers though, they do not look right with the top half, and they should have been in the same shade as the kameez.

Verdict - Minus the salwaar colour and Madhuri is HOT! 

I think the outfit is super awesome n Mads as usual is drop dead grogeous n super hot!!!!Embarrassed

GOSH!!Embarrassed Thanks for sharing this one Suzi!!ClapClapClap I'm DEADDay Dreaming...seriously...Madhuri looks so Stunning!!Hug...Absolutely Gorgeous!!Blushing

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Madhuri-Karisma rivalry revived on Jhalak

TNN, Feb 15, 2011, 11.50am IST
Madhuri Dixit on Jhalak Dikhhla JaaMore Pics
Madhuri Dixit called all the choreographers on stage and asked them to do an impromptu jig. 

The choreographers on the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa are working real hard to give their best shot every week. With the competition getting tougher every week, the pressure on the dance directors is evident which is seemingly reflecting in their performance. And seems like celebrity judge Madhuri Dixit figured that out. 

So when they were shooting for this week's episode, after all the performances were over, Madhuri made a special wish. She called all the choreographers on stage and asked them to do an impromptu jig. The idea was to provide a stress free environment to all the choreographers so that they can enjoy dance for once. 

And as if the choreographers were just waiting for this moment, they immediately gathered on the floor and started dancing on 'Dance of Envy' from Madhuri's superhit movie ' Dil Toh Pagal Hai '! The rivalry that Madhuri and Karisma Kapoor brought out in the song was revived as the budding choreographers contended against each other. Of course Madhuri joined them in due course. 

Says Madhuri, "Every time the choreographers come to perform on the stage they are extremely tensed and stressed out! I wanted to see them enjoy full throttle!"

Read more: Madhuri-Karisma rivalry revived on Jhalak - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Madhuri-Karisma-rivalry-revived-on-Jhalak/articleshow/7500180.cms#ixzz1E0m7A5Yg

So thoughtful of her......thats our Mads....always concerned about othersClapSmile

Thanks for sharing this article Suzi n Zoobi!ClapClapClap Madhuri is so Thoughtful n Sweet!!Hug AwwEmbarrassed....only she could do something special like this to ease the stress out!!Day Dreaming Always so concerned about everyne around n wanting to see happiness all over!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap She's got so much Love to Give!!EmbarrassedHug God Bless the Ground Beneath Her Feet!Hug
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TiaMaria93

Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Originally posted by TiaMaria93

sigh i watched DTPH today :D woow...i must say..madhs is phenomenal ... and i realised things abt hte movie i never noticed before..like the fact that karishma sang joote dedo paise lelo after her tequila shots! LOL! 

sigh, madhuri is ...wow....WOW WOW WOOOWW .... that entire movie... was superb....definition of romance...DTPH ...ClapClap

haha and today i took my bharatanatyam riyaaz to a next level...seeing that i could never resist the temptation to watch madhuri vids on u tube once i am on the pc..i ended up learning the steps to the "dum duma dum" song. hahaha i'm just REALLY loving that particular song....her expressions are so mischievous and spoiled-kid  ...the pink little outfit.. hahaha everything abt it....Approve

Yeah TiaWink...DTPH is my all time Fav tooBig smile...n Madhuri...my God! She's the UltimateEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...just can't get over her, no mater how many times over i watch the movie!!Smile Hey, i also liked that Lil scene in the movie where Madz is at a gift store with her friend buying pretty gifts for V-DayEmbarrassed...n her friend asks whom Madhuri's buying all that stuff forLOL...n Madhuri says "For myself..i don't have anyone who'll gift me stuff like this on V-Day, so i'm just making myself happy, buying them for myself!"EmbarrassedWinkLOL...n her friend goes "Pooja, you're crazy"Tongue...n then Madhuri gives a Cute smile n says "That though i am"EmbarrassedLOL...Aww...i found that scene so CuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..especially 'coz of Madhuri!!Clap BTW, if i was around when Madz had said that, i'd probably end up buying every other gift from that shop for her!!EmbarrassedSmile hahahahaha!! yesss!! u know, after watching that movie yesterday, I am now at a loss to remember whether that was where i adopted my attitude on vday and pagalpan! LOL because for as long as i've known myself- I've had the same attitude towards valentines day> by myself things and make me happy...and then the same response when ppl tell me i'm crazy, i say..."that i am"....LOL I dont remember if i was influenced by this, but hahaha i love this scene too... u know what i reallyyy like tho... well..everything..LOL..but...this scene in dholna...where she and shah rukh are playing the flute..and she sort of justs...drifts..LOL..hmmm really love tht little scene Embarrassed

For "Dum Duma Dum"Embarrassed...can't believe they added that song much later in DilWink...but i absolutely Loved Madhuri in it!!Clap Firstly, that pink outfit..WinkAww...she looked like a Doll!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed didnt she?! Clap she also reminded me of dessert..LOL ahhaha, not sure why...but i think it's the pink colourLOLThen her Bang On Attitude n face off with AamirClap...followed by those groovy dance movesStar...Awesome!!Big smile Madhuri Rocked playing the rich spoiled-brat!!ClapClapClap Loved watching Dil so muchSmile...Mom n i were just discussing about the movie n Madz the other day!EmbarrassedSmile We can't get enough of Madhuri, can we?Wink yes she did! dil was a prettyyy wonderful movie! lol and it's impossible to get enough of madhuri...unless ur her sibling or something LOL
 You know Tia...you're so much like meBig smileEmbarrassed...i watch n download Madhuri videos from YT as wellSmile..can't resist that at all!Embarrassed hahaha i was beginning to think the same way too...anytime i read ur responses i feel like you took the words straight from my mouth! hahahahaah *hi five*

BTW, its Gr8 to know you're learning Bharatnatyam!!Clap thank you mate SmileI'm so very passionate about dancing as wellEmbarrassedBig smile...n to make an Honest confession here, it was Madhuri who brought that Love for dancing in meEmbarrassedClapSmile..it was after i saw her dancing to Ek Do Teen in Tezaab as a L'il girl that i felt a strong urge to learn dance tooSmile...n that passion never died out sinceEmbarrassed oohh hahaha u kno what..this is another grey area for me! HAHA..i am pretty confident it was my interest in bollywood movies that made me want to be a dancer...but i am almost 100% certain it's madhuri's influence that cemented classical dance for me ......the only sad part though is that i never got an opportunity to learn classical dancingCryCryCry...n i'll always regret that!!Ouch There weren't any dance trainers around my placeConfusedOuch.u know what...dont worry about it...it was like this for me too...for many many years i have wanted to dance- especially classical dance...but i never had the courage or confidence to do it..and there was also not much classical trainers at the time....it's actually a groW*H in myself that has led to dancing....like....i know this si so late in life..but i only started dancing mid-last year...but i am loving every second of it and really dedicating myself....and i think it's an attitude i personally have- but also adopted from my over-exposure to madhuriEmbarrassed .but that doesn't stop me from trying out different moves in front of my bedroom mirrorEmbarrassedWinkLOL...i try n learn whatever i watch on TVEmbarrassed...n some of Madhuri's moves are so difficult to perfect!EmbarrassedConfused...needs loads of practice! HAHAHAH STORY OF MY LIFEEE!!! hahahahaha from the minute something comes up on screen..be it the way she laughs, says something or dances...hahahaha i speeeeed off to my mirror to try and imitate or innovate it to suit me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA *good laugh here* oh yes good times. hahahahahah i say go with it, once it makes u happy and brings u joy Big smile

Ok TiaSmile...first things first...tell me something honestly!!Confused Are you my twin sister by any chance?Embarrassed Did we get lost in a "Kumbh Ka Mela" when we were babies?EmbarrassedWinkLOL I mean...how can someone's thoughts be a xerox copy of the other!?Shocked Truly surprises me to know that we're so alike!!EmbarrassedWink And *Hi 5" BuddyClap...you feel the same thing too!!Hug So you bring gifts for yourself every Valentine's?Wink Bet it must've been after watching Madz in DTPHEmbarrassedLOL...guess what i brought for myself on V-Day last timeSmile...a pretty Bookmark which read: "Who says i don't Love anybody? See, I Love Myself!"Embarrassed LOLZ!!LOLLOL For the flute scene in DholnaDay Dreaming...Girl!! Same pinch againEmbarrassed...'coz i just can't stop watching that bit over again when i play that song on my LappieBig smile...the way Madhuri flows when SRK gets close to her playing that flute, is so Romantic!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Madhuri reminded you of desert when you saw her in that pink dress in "Dum Duma Dum"?EmbarrassedWink...she reminded me of strawberryBlushing...n i simply Loved Dil!ClapClapClap Madz-Aamir were a really Cute pair!!Hug As far as getting over Madhuri is concerned, well, i wouldn't be able to even if i was her sibling!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed LOLZ!!LOL

Isn't it wonderful we kinda share the same stories about our lives?Smile Our passion for dancing comes from the same base tooEmbarrassed...Madhuri!!Hug We both try steps out in front of the mirror n try newer things within itSmile..we find immense joy in art of dancingThumbs Up...& we're absolutely nuts about MadhuriHug..Wish there were good dance schools around, so i could enroll too!CryOuch I know its a L'il lateConfused...but i'm so passionate about this artSmile...wish to learn either Bharatnatyam or Kathak!Embarrassed You know what, as a kid, i would even copy the way Madhuri dressed or walked...or the way she laughed or tied her hair!!Big smileEmbarrassed LOLZ!!LOL Do i sound insane?Tongue What's more, when Raja released, i remember my Sis n I trying out the way she rolls her eyes in "Ankhiyan Milaon"WinkEmbarrassed...n we ended up laughing at ourselves 'coz we just couldn't get it right!!LOLLOLLOL Love mouthing Madhuri's dialogues too!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkimd

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Madhuri-Karisma rivalry revived on Jhalak

TNN, Feb 15, 2011, 11.50am IST
Madhuri Dixit on Jhalak Dikhhla JaaMore Pics
Madhuri Dixit called all the choreographers on stage and asked them to do an impromptu jig. 

The choreographers on the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa are working real hard to give their best shot every week. With the competition getting tougher every week, the pressure on the dance directors is evident which is seemingly reflecting in their performance. And seems like celebrity judge Madhuri Dixit figured that out. 

So when they were shooting for this week's episode, after all the performances were over, Madhuri made a special wish. She called all the choreographers on stage and asked them to do an impromptu jig. The idea was to provide a stress free environment to all the choreographers so that they can enjoy dance for once. 

And as if the choreographers were just waiting for this moment, they immediately gathered on the floor and started dancing on 'Dance of Envy' from Madhuri's superhit movie ' Dil Toh Pagal Hai '! The rivalry that Madhuri and Karisma Kapoor brought out in the song was revived as the budding choreographers contended against each other. Of course Madhuri joined them in due course. 

Says Madhuri, "Every time the choreographers come to perform on the stage they are extremely tensed and stressed out! I wanted to see them enjoy full throttle!"

Read more: Madhuri-Karisma rivalry revived on Jhalak - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Madhuri-Karisma-rivalry-revived-on-Jhalak/articleshow/7500180.cms#ixzz1E0m7A5Yg

So thoughtful of her......thats our Mads....always concerned about othersClapSmile

Thanks for sharing this article Suzi n Zoobi!ClapClapClap Madhuri is so Thoughtful n Sweet!!Hug AwwEmbarrassed....only she could do something special like this to ease the stress out!!Day Dreaming Always so concerned about everyne around n wanting to see happiness all over!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap She's got so much Love to Give!!EmbarrassedHug God Bless the Ground Beneath Her Feet!Hug

Cool madz and karishma !!!!!11
suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Yana sings 4 Madhuri.......Mads at Jhalak house.....

luv_sakshi

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
HeartValentine's Special on JhalakHeart:

Mon - 14th Feb 2011Heart...Valentine's DayHeart...while people around the world were expressing their Love for one another, we dedicated our time to watching JhalakHug...expressing our Love for the most Beautiful, the most Genuine n the most Lovable person around - Madhuri Dixit!!HeartHugEmbarrassed Boy!! What an Episode that wasClapClapClapClapClap...the heart throb of millions around the worldEmbarrassed...the Diva was so aptly dressed in a pink-red saree n her hair let downDay Dreaming...looking 'Oh So Gorgeous'Hug...she looked like she was dressed for her Valentine!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed If only Dr Ram would be around n her Cute L'il boys too!Day Dreaming...we missed Dr Ram as much as Madhuri didCryCry...n when she flashed that radiant smile n blinked those doe eyes, you'd wish you showered Madhuri with red roses n confessed our Love for herHug...even though you know, all would eventually end up doing is stammer n be at a complete loss of wordsEmbarrassedTongue...making a fool of yourself n managing to give her a huge SIGH n a Silly Smile that just refuses to die out!!EmbarrassedLOLWink Well...guess that's what Madhuri does to you!!Blushing And don't we Love it like that?Hug

Sumeet was sweet when he presented Malaika n Madhuri with a red rose each n the Mona-Remo 'chhed chhad' about the roses was Hilarious!!WinkLOL Then we had PC coming over to promote 7KMApprove...Thankfully, there weren't any dedications from her to MadhuriThumbs Up...or else it would've been an overdose that would've been hard to digestOuch...we Love PCEmbarrassed...but on V-Day we wanted Madhuri to be the epicenter of the show!!Hug Wish we could have a L'il phone convo or a video bite for MadhuriEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...probably a "Love You" message from Dr Ram n the kids!!Big smile That would've been really very sweetWink...in fact, we could've had something of the sort for all the 3 judges!!ClapClapClap Anyways....getting back to where i left, PC looked totally excited to meet n greet MadhuriSmileEmbarrassed...we also heard that she couldn't stop praising Madhuri on the show!!Hug Thanks to poor editingAngry...we couldn't get to watch any of that though!!Cry Bet Madhuri was humbled as always n flashed that 1000 watt smile when PC spoke about her!!Day Dreaming PC was pretty fun on the showWink...n she very sportingly came around for a jig or two with the contestants, who had some interesting n Hilarious liners for herLOLLOL...especially SavioROFL...he was really Funny when he imitated SRK to impress PCTongueLOL...even Malaika n Madhuri couldn't stop laughing!!EmbarrassedLOL BTW, PC has a Gr8 voice n she sang a few lines from the song "Darling" from her movie 7KMThumbs UpClap...n all the while i kept watching MadhuriDay DreamingEmbarrassed..she was so enjoying herself!!Hug Her commentsBig smile...were so very positive n motivating as always!!ClapClapClapClapClap One would always wanna give their Best for Madhuri!!Hug

The performances were quite good!!Thumbs Up Sushant n Shampa were Fab yet againClapClapClap...Mahi tried her Best to bring about a better performanceSmile...Yana n Salman stuck to slow contemporary dance moves yet again!!Confused Really wanna see them try newer dance forms at least before the show endsSleepy...they're playing too safe n are losing out on the versatility in the process!!Geek Its high time they moved onStern Smile...Ankita n Chang were fine with the performances none except Sushant n Shampa got extraordinary points for their performancesApprove...all the judges rightly felt it was time for everyone to pull up their socks n try tougher things!ClapClapClapClap I agreeApprove...the competition is heading towards the Grand Finale n its time everyone gave better performances each week than simple ones!Thumbs Up

PC made sure that Madhuri n Malaika danced on V-Day n had funWink...n they didBig smile...when they all of them danced to "Desi Girl" with PCParty...Loved the Madhuri the mostHug...when the music began, she started out on her own steps (which she does Best!!EmbarrassedClap)...n then they all did the signature Desi Girl step n as always Madhuri was the most graceful n the most expressive of them all!ClapClapClapClapClap...Madhuri sure is the most marvelous sight when she dancesDay DreamingHugEmbarrassed...you just wanna drift into her n never come out of it!!Hug Madhuri Rocks n How!!Star Love Her So Much...Hug

*Resham*

TiaMaria93 IF-Dazzler
TiaMaria93
TiaMaria93

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nima9

Worship of cinematic goddess
Madhuri fans worship her

this is a beautiful screen shot...wow...WOOOWW hehe she has a beautiful profile Embarrassed

luv_sakshi

TiaMaria93 IF-Dazzler
TiaMaria93
TiaMaria93

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

GOD!!Shocked Did Yana scare Madhuri out of her wits!!AngryOuch...

omg i keep looking at this..and i mean...i appreciate a good joke and it actually was funny to see madhuri and malaika screaming LOL but ommgg immediately after i was SOOOOOOO angry that she did that to madhuri!!!Dead altho i rolled off my bed laughing at malaika ...sighhh... want to see this tho...two slaps for yana! lolOuch

luv_sakshi

Go to top