Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 140)

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
i did post it. but i'll post it again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
^ Couldn't view it in the 1st postConfused..Thank You so much for this one!!Hug

Cutiepie Rani

TiaMaria93 IF-Dazzler
TiaMaria93
TiaMaria93

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Originally posted by TiaMaria93

sigh i watched DTPH today :D woow...i must say..madhs is phenomenal ... and i realised things abt hte movie i never noticed before..like the fact that karishma sang joote dedo paise lelo after her tequila shots! LOL! 

sigh, madhuri is ...wow....WOW WOW WOOOWW .... that entire movie... was superb....definition of romance...DTPH ...ClapClap

haha and today i took my bharatanatyam riyaaz to a next level...seeing that i could never resist the temptation to watch madhuri vids on u tube once i am on the pc..i ended up learning the steps to the "dum duma dum" song. hahaha i'm just REALLY loving that particular song....her expressions are so mischievous and spoiled-kid  ...the pink little outfit.. hahaha everything abt it....Approve

Yeah TiaWink...DTPH is my all time Fav tooBig smile...n Madhuri...my God! She's the UltimateEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...just can't get over her, no mater how many times over i watch the movie!!Smile Hey, i also liked that Lil scene in the movie where Madz is at a gift store with her friend buying pretty gifts for V-DayEmbarrassed...n her friend asks whom Madhuri's buying all that stuff forLOL...n Madhuri says "For myself..i don't have anyone who'll gift me stuff like this on V-Day, so i'm just making myself happy, buying them for myself!"EmbarrassedWinkLOL...n her friend goes "Pooja, you're crazy"Tongue...n then Madhuri gives a Cute smile n says "That though i am"EmbarrassedLOL...Aww...i found that scene so CuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..especially 'coz of Madhuri!!Clap BTW, if i was around when Madz had said that, i'd probably end up buying every other gift from that shop for her!!EmbarrassedSmile hahahahaha!! yesss!! u know, after watching that movie yesterday, I am now at a loss to remember whether that was where i adopted my attitude on vday and pagalpan! LOL because for as long as i've known myself- I've had the same attitude towards valentines day> by myself things and make me happy...and then the same response when ppl tell me i'm crazy, i say..."that i am"....LOL I dont remember if i was influenced by this, but hahaha i love this scene too... u know what i reallyyy like tho... well..everything..LOL..but...this scene in dholna...where she and shah rukh are playing the flute..and she sort of justs...drifts..LOL..hmmm really love tht little scene Embarrassed

For "Dum Duma Dum"Embarrassed...can't believe they added that song much later in DilWink...but i absolutely Loved Madhuri in it!!Clap Firstly, that pink outfit..WinkAww...she looked like a Doll!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed didnt she?! Clap she also reminded me of dessert..LOL ahhaha, not sure why...but i think it's the pink colourLOLThen her Bang On Attitude n face off with AamirClap...followed by those groovy dance movesStar...Awesome!!Big smile Madhuri Rocked playing the rich spoiled-brat!!ClapClapClap Loved watching Dil so muchSmile...Mom n i were just discussing about the movie n Madz the other day!EmbarrassedSmile We can't get enough of Madhuri, can we?Wink yes she did! dil was a prettyyy wonderful movie! lol and it's impossible to get enough of madhuri...unless ur her sibling or something LOL
 You know Tia...you're so much like meBig smileEmbarrassed...i watch n download Madhuri videos from YT as wellSmile..can't resist that at all!Embarrassed hahaha i was beginning to think the same way too...anytime i read ur responses i feel like you took the words straight from my mouth! hahahahaah *hi five*

BTW, its Gr8 to know you're learning Bharatnatyam!!Clap thank you mate SmileI'm so very passionate about dancing as wellEmbarrassedBig smile...n to make an Honest confession here, it was Madhuri who brought that Love for dancing in meEmbarrassedClapSmile..it was after i saw her dancing to Ek Do Teen in Tezaab as a L'il girl that i felt a strong urge to learn dance tooSmile...n that passion never died out sinceEmbarrassed oohh hahaha u kno what..this is another grey area for me! HAHA..i am pretty confident it was my interest in bollywood movies that made me want to be a dancer...but i am almost 100% certain it's madhuri's influence that cemented classical dance for me ......the only sad part though is that i never got an opportunity to learn classical dancingCryCryCry...n i'll always regret that!!Ouch There weren't any dance trainers around my placeConfusedOuch.u know what...dont worry about it...it was like this for me too...for many many years i have wanted to dance- especially classical dance...but i never had the courage or confidence to do it..and there was also not much classical trainers at the time....it's actually a groW*H in myself that has led to dancing....like....i know this si so late in life..but i only started dancing mid-last year...but i am loving every second of it and really dedicating myself....and i think it's an attitude i personally have- but also adopted from my over-exposure to madhuriEmbarrassed .but that doesn't stop me from trying out different moves in front of my bedroom mirrorEmbarrassedWinkLOL...i try n learn whatever i watch on TVEmbarrassed...n some of Madhuri's moves are so difficult to perfect!EmbarrassedConfused...needs loads of practice! HAHAHAH STORY OF MY LIFEEE!!! hahahahaha from the minute something comes up on screen..be it the way she laughs, says something or dances...hahahaha i speeeeed off to my mirror to try and imitate or innovate it to suit me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA *good laugh here* oh yes good times. hahahahahah i say go with it, once it makes u happy and brings u joy Big smile

luv_sakshi

AnyaCrazy4Sanz Senior Member
AnyaCrazy4Sanz
AnyaCrazy4Sanz

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi*Resham*

AnyaCrazy4Sanz
AnyaCrazy4Sanz

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Jhalak Dikhlja

luv_sakshi*Resham*

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Not sure if this was posted before, but I just came across this article:

Big smile

luv_sakshi*Resham*

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

Sandeepas Mad moment 

Sandeepa had recently confessed to BT that her lifelong ambition was to meet her idol Madhuri Dixit,whose Ek Do Teen on television had inspired her when she was just four years of age.Sandeepas wish came true when at an awards function she met the diva herself.But more than that was the fact that when she went upto Madhuri and introduced herself Madhuri already knew who Sandeepa was! Needless to say Sandy was roaming around with a huge grin on her face for the rest of the evening! 

Contributed by Meena Iyer and Prithwish Ganguly 

IDOL CHAT: Sandeepa Dhar and Madhuri Dixti 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

luv_sakshi*Resham*

AnyaCrazy4Sanz
AnyaCrazy4Sanz

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Madhuri Dixit turns Ranbir Kapoor on

luv_sakshi*Resham*