Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@All Mads Maniacs............guys...does anyone have E-24-News???? Well they had a half n hour special on Mads @JDJ...... n the Mad for Madhuri week...... the tagline was....'Manmohini Madhuri' β˜ΊοΈ

They showed her doing the Akhiya milao... 'Jadoo' step .... Perf. with Ragz n Mahi and Chang... Ankita and Sushants....acts....!! Srks dedication to her...esp the 'Pants fell' part πŸ˜†

They also said that....only Madhuri can weave such magic... on TV...😍 Dream epi..!!

😭...don't have the channel n couldn't watch it!..must've made for Gr8 viewing!😳...videos please!😊
luv_sakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: suzi_b

Loooking super gorgeous with lovely minimal make-up.........people love her smile.....but she has also the best shaped eyes........simply lovely......😳

Thanks for sharing Suzi!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ WOW!!πŸ€— Madhuri Looks so Gorgeous!!πŸ₯³ Love the Close UpπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...Her Smle n Those Doe Eyes😳😳...They're so Mesmerizing!!😍☺️...One ca be lost in them forever!😳😳😳
luv_sakshi thumbnail
⭐️"Mad For Madhuri" - Part 2⭐️

I know this one got over last Tue😳...but after watching Madhuri n the Episode, i was totally tongue tied n so lost for words to be able to write anything😍...it took me until today to put my thoughts on the Episode, thinking i'd be able to find some new words to describe the aura of Madhuri in the EpisodeπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...but i couldn't find any!!πŸ˜• Knowing i'm gonna sound cliched😳...i've still decided to put at least a few words on the Episode!!πŸ˜ƒ

Firstly, i'll start off with the Angel who brightens up my day - Madhuri!!πŸ€— What do i say?😳 She looked like the most beautiful poem😍...draped in deep purple😊...looking 'Oh So Stunning', as she always does!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Those eyes n that infectious smile that never fail to mesmerize☺️...n of course, her heart of gold that simply makes you fall in Love with her over n over again!!πŸ€— No pretenceπŸ‘...No falsenessπŸ‘...only Genuine Love to give n share!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘ That is the Magic of MadhuriπŸ₯³...no doubt i'm so smitten by her😳...have been since childhood😊...n will continue to be until eternity! Madhuri is simply the Best!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Love her beyond words can describe...πŸ€—

Love the L'il jig Madhuri does b/w the performancesπŸ€—...especially when that Jhalak BG score plays on for a while😳😳...she looks so Cute!!😍 I Loved the way she came around to dance on stage with the contestantsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...n those L'il gifts she gave the contestantsπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...Aww...only Madhuri can be such a Darling!πŸ€— Loved those Dedications that SRK n the rest of the Film fraternity made to herπŸ‘πŸΌ...Madhuri deserves all the Appreciation n More!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ She's the Best dancer around, but she always gives a standing ovation n clap the loudest for the best performers!πŸ€— The eye movements she gave us twice, on "Ankhiyan Milaon" after Chang's wonderful performance was Mindblowing!πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ₯³ I couldn't get My Eyes Off Hers!!😳 Loved Madhuri's Fav Dialogue from DTPHπŸ€—..specially when she went "Mujhe Woh Mil Gaye HainπŸ˜‰...Sriram Nene" n Blushed☺️...Cho Chweet!πŸ€— She Misses them so much😭...Loved her reactions to all the praises her co-stars were showering on herπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...so humble n grounded...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved the L'il suprise they gave Madz when they got Saroj ji to come over😳...Aww...i Love the Saroj ji-Madhuri jodiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Saroji ji got emotional when she talked about Madhuri understanding her the most😳😭...n the Best part was when she said "My Best Bachcha" n gave Madhuri a Hug!!πŸ€— Loved Madhuri teaching SRK that "Channe Ke Khet Mein" stepπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...the way she told SRK "Seekho Ab"😳...n then called Remo n Malaika on stage while dancingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Loved everything that Saroj ji shared about her association with MadhuriπŸ‘πŸΌ...Loved Madhuri trying out that break dance with Remo n the "Hail" gestures that Malaika n Remo kept doing to MadzπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...How Sweet!!😳

Chang n Sushant performed wellπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Loved that L'il "Maye Ni Maye" dance Madz did holding hands with Remo n Sushant n when Sushant did that L'il "God! I'm Fainting" movement, Madhuri couldn't stop laughing!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ Another moment i Loved was Remo's heartfelt thoughts about Madhuri n his confession about Loving her!😳😳 Aww...that was such a Beautiful moment n Madhuri was all Smiles n so shy😍...really very sweet of Remo!πŸ€— Truly, anything done is too small for Madhuri!!πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

...n then that L'il emotional moment when Dr. Ram n the kids spoke to Madz over the phone😭😳...she looked like a dream in that close up n was so Touched!😳😳 Dr. Ram n the kids Miss her so much😭...Madhuri looked so Cute when she said "Main Aa Rahi Hoon"πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰....but then that's a reminder that Jhalak will be over in a few weeks from now, n Madhuri will fly backπŸ˜•...Will Miss her like Crazy!!😭😭😭 Why can't our Film Industry be based in the U.S, so we could have loads of movies with Madhuri in it!! Wish she didn't have to go anywhere away from usπŸ€—...we can never get enough of her, can we?😳

But for now, i'm just gonna watch my Queen n feel content that she's aroundπŸ€—...Loved the MD Special Episodes on JDJπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Madhuri will Always be the Best!!πŸ₯³ Thanks a Ton for coming back for us MadhuriπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...n Thank You Sony n Jhalak for convincing Madhuri to judge this show!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Can't wait for this Mon n Tue's EpisodesπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š...the wild card contestants will be around again, fighting it out to win a place in the Jhalak race once again!😊 Should be interesting!!πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for the lovely comments Sakshi. I will update the Fan List tomorrow and add everyone not on it. I jst copied from the old Fan Club and apparently u weren't on it. :(
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Someone posted this on Bollywood forum. I posted on the front page too.

Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 13 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

this song has a story. this was prolly the first song I heard on the Internet. I was starring at Madhur's dance and going crazy. Infact I was surprised how a video came in the computer LOL.

I jst love this song. Madz dance, Prabdhu Deva, Shankar ji's rapping in it. Kavita ji's part. Wow!!!

She looks so pretty in it.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svYvqgViXXE&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey Zoobi... plz put me in the list😳
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanz6

i dont know abt sonakshi wiv madz!

id prefer priyanka what say guys????

Originally posted by: ani_gr

Hey guys, I am huge fan of Madhuri. Can I join?

Originally posted by: SidRidARSHFan

Hey Guys,

Thought i'd share some photos of Mads!! I am a big fan of her but I am a quite member on this FC 😳 hope they're not seen, if so apologies 😊
Source credit = facebook and madhurisource website :)

Enjoy!! hope they are unseen!!

Originally posted by: Anamika163

hey Zoobi... plz put me in the list😳

Welcome to all the new members!

Member List is updated. Now be more mad about Madz. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 13 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome creations girls...u really set this AT rocking...woohooooooooooo.....I m soooooooooo happy just to see her around everywhere...finally.....πŸ‘πŸΌ
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
its finally Monday and will get to see Jhalak of Madz