Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 139)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

announcement time people - max stardust awards will air on feb 20, sunday at 8pm on set max (someone please confirm if it'll be telecast on sony channel as well). madhuri attended the event (black sari) and presented an award to mr amitabh bachchan.

my V-day song dedication for Madz  is

Jab Tu Muskuraati Hai
Bijli Bhi Sharmaati Hai
Palkein Jab Uthaati Hai
Duniya Theher Jaati Hai) - 2
Tere Rang Ne, Tere Dhang Ne
Tere Sang Ne Kiya Kya
Koi Mere Dil Se Poochhe

i think it suits her perfectly, even though it's not from her film

Thanks for the Stardust awards info Pal!Smile Just hope its aired on Sony as wellConfused...my Set Max channel keeps going on n off!!Ouch Really wanna see her present that award to Big B!!Smile Bet she'd have said some good words about Mr Bachchan before the presentationEmbarrassedBig smile...don't wanna miss that either!Cry

Gr8 V-day dedication yaarClapClapClap...the song truly is apt for Madhuri!!Big smileEmbarrassedClap I also think an old number "Teri Ankhon ke siva Duniya mein rakha kya hai" suits Madhuri perfectly!Embarrassed

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Ohh Sakshi I so love your analysis....its awesome to read always....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Ohh Sakshi I so love your analysis....its awesome to read always....

AwwEmbarrassed...Thank You so much Dearie!!Hug Can't tell you how much this means to me!!EmbarrassedSmile BTW, i just can't stop staring at your AVIs n SignatureDay Dreaming..they're so Beautiful!!Blushing

*Resham*

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Madhuri just tweetedEmbarrassed:

Madhuri Dixit-Nene
MadhuriDixit1 Madhuri Dixit-Nene
Happy vday!

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
very simple vday creations

Larger Versions

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi*Resham*

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Tue's JhalakEmbarrassed...i know i'm too late with this oneConfused...but then after the Episode, i was totally out of words n didn't know what to write!!EmbarrassedLOL Not that i do nowLOL...but i couldn't resist myself from writing a few lines about my Madhuri!!Hug

MY...MYEmbarrassed...Madhuri was looking So Gorgeous, So Hot n Sensuous in that orange saree, draped in the 70s styleDay Dreaming...add to that a bun n flowers in her hair, subtle make up (not that Madhuri needs any!Embarrassed)..n that smile worth a Zillion Dollars!!Blushing Aww...from the start to end, i couldn't take my eyes off MadhuriEmbarrassedDay Dreaming...she looked so Divine!!Hug I was completely in Awe of her n believe me guys, my heart kind of stopped beating every time the camera focused on her!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thank Goodness no one made her cry this time with their performances this time!!Thumbs Up...my heart breaks to see those tears in her eyes!CryBroken Heart...Loved the way Madhuri was smiling n glowing all thru'EmbarrassedHug...her Comments Rocked as AlwaysParty...positive, encouraging n music to the ears!!ClapClapClapClapClap Sometimes, i wonder if an Angel like her actually exists on Earth!!Day Dreaming Aren't we so Blessed that God gave us an opportunity to watch her, Admire her, Love her like crazy n Idolize her?EmbarrassedDay Dreaming Madhuri Dixit is undoubtedly one of God's Best Creations!!Hug

The Episode was fun with Rishi Kapoor n Akshay Kumar coming around to promote Patiala HouseWink...couldn't believe Rishi still managed to do that knee act from his younger days!!ClapClapClapClap The Remo-Akki fun face-offs about marking n commenting on performances was Hilarious!LOLLOL The Best Act of the show was of course Madhuri n Rishi dancing to Ek Main Aur Ek Tu (one of Madhuri's Fav songsEmbarrassed)...AwwSmile...they looked so Cute together n i simply Loved Madhuri's expressions n dance movesClapClapClapClapClap...she looked like the most mischievous Kiddie around who wanted to have fun!!EmbarrassedWink Aww...she's a complete sweetheart!!Hug Wasn't she looking even more Stunning n Hot when she danced with that attire?Blushing My heart truly went for a toss last Tue with my Madhuri looking so Ravishing!!Heart if this is the way we're feeling being girlsEmbarrassed...i really wonder how all the men, the world over, reacted at the sight of Madhuri!!Blushing

Overall the performances were pretty goodThumbs Up...Chang looked really Cute in Jeetu ji's attire n their dance to "Naino Mein Sapna" with a dash of the original steps n Hip-Hop was Gr8!ClapClapClap The way Salman managed his wig when it nearly slipped off during the performance was goodWinkLOLClap...Salyana managed a decent performance as well!ClapClapClap Sushant was good too, but i thought he missed out on a L'il during the start of the performanceConfusedClap...Mahi came as a surprise with her performanceThumbs Up...she was pretty good with the dancing n the expressionsClapClapClap... Didn't know she was such a huge Akki fan!Smile Loved the way Madhuri went "Mera Shiny sa Chota Packet" for MahiEmbarrassed...Madhuri really likes Mahi (Lucky Girl!!Embarrassed)..n Mahi singing "Dil Se Mere Door Na Jana" to Madhuri was really sweet!EmbarrassedSmileClap Madhuri was so Touched!Hug Then when Akki was dancing with Mahi n twirled her around like a Doll, did you see Madhuri's expressions?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed It was worth dying forHug...especially when she sat like this..."Day Dreaming" ...smiling n watching the two of them!EmbarrassedHug Aww...Madhuri looked like a Barbie Doll!Blushing

Then of course we had the moment of the eveningWink...Hard Kaur came in with the Patiala House team for a L'il promo performanceSmile...n being a Madhuri fan like usEmbarrassed...Kaur went "Madhuriji you are so HOT"Blushing...n Madhuri smiled sweetly mouthing, "Nice to Meet You Too!"EmbarrassedWink...Aww...could the convo get any better than this?Embarrassed Was such a sweet sightEmbarrassedWinkLOL...Hard Kaur stole the words from all our Hearts n Mouths to convey it to Madhuri!!Hug

Eagerly waiting for TomorrowBig smile...can't wait to see my Queen in action on Jhalak!ClapClapClapClapClap What's more, its V-Day n Madhuri's so aptly dressed in that red-pink saree, looking Beautiful!!Hug Hope we get to see some sweet V-Day moments for Madz!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

HeartHAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!Heart

*Resham*

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

*Resham*

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
^^ Thank You so much for sharing that GORGEOUS pic Rani!Hug Madhuri looks so Beautiful in a kurta n blue jeans!!Day DreamingBlushing BTW, nice V-Day CreationsClapClapClapClap...especially Loved the Madhuri oneThumbs Up...could you please put up the larger version for that one too?Embarrassed

Cutiepie Rani

Go to top