Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 135)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Madhuri Dixit
Madhuri Dixit
The results are out on the much-hyped Shah Rukh Khan versus Madhuri Dixit war on reality TV. Going by the TRPs of SRK's latest show Zor Ka Jhatka, Madhuri's Jhallak Dikhlaa Jaa has clearly taken the lead.

SRK's new show, a water- based adventure contest, has opened to a rating of 2.6 TVR. In comparison, Jhallak Dikhlaa Jaa, on which Madhuri is a celebrity judge and prime attraction, opened to 5.6 TVR around four weeks ago.

YOHOO!!ClapClapClapClapClap Three Cheers to Madhuri n Jhalak!!Star She truly made this season of Jhalak so very special for usBig smile..don't quite remember following the previous seasons of this show so keenly!!Confused The Queen of Hearts Rules n How!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Sorry Shah Rukh...Ouch...but when Madz is around, there's nothing else that we can seeEmbarrassedWink...she's a magician who casts her spell on us n we really like it that way!!EmbarrassedSmile Afterall, she's the owner of our hearts!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i could gaze at the pic for the rest of my life!!EmbarrassedWink

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

http://www.rediff.com/movies/slide-show/slide-show-1-bollywood-day-in-pix/20110211.htm

Priyanka Chopra, Madhuri Dixit and Malaika Arora

Meanwhile in Mumbai, Priyanka Chopra, Madhuri Dixit and Malaika Arora Khan set pulses racing at Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa as they danced to Priyanka's hit number Desi Girl from Dostana.

The special episode of the reality dance show will be aired on Valentine's Day.

Image: Priyanka Chopra, Madhuri Dixit and Malaika Arora

So SweetSmile...look at the expression on Madhuri's face!!Wink Love how she looks in that sareeEmbarrassedSmileClap...my Desi Girl!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Gosh deadly saree yaar...I m sooooooooooooooooooooooo [:">.]

Nways..girls why dont u all join her Fan club...you can enjoy there too naa....if this forum is archieved atleast we all would hv a say in her FC ....

Well dont talk abt DTPH yaar....I m soooooooooooooo lost in that movie...cant forget any of the moments...whether its Aur Paas, or Kehdo ki tum mujhse pyar nahi karti....

Its just lovely.......even the song Yaad kuch aata nahi....bt one thing I miss out always and they hv cutted in the film is the stanzas of Ek duje ke vaaste..the second stanza and the second paragraph of Are re are sad version.....wish we could hv got that.....

I know yaarSmile...Madz can make just about anything look good with her presence around it!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Hey, would love to be a part of her FC!Big smile Please do give me the link yaarEmbarrassed...we can also leave our Jhalak discussions there right n later continue in the FC after Jhalak ends (don't even wanna think about it!Cry)...for DTPHEmbarrassedBig smile...yep, its my Fav movie n have watched it so many times over..yet everytime its aired, i just have to watch it againWink...n if i don't get to watch it, i play the DVD on my Lappy!EmbarrassedBig smile
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KatForeva

Aww...these are so Cute!!Embarrassed Look at MadzSmile...isn't she looking ravishing in that red-pink V-Day attire?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Love the texture of that saree tooClapClapClap...n the second pic is my Fav 'coz my Queenie's doing her own thing in thereEmbarrassedWink...while the others are doing similar stepsLOL...Madhuri's even more Cute when she does her own stuff n the rest follow her later!!EmbarrassedSmileClapWink
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged

guys, how about dedicating some valentine day songs for madhuri? something on the lines of the madhuri-mahi interaction last week (where they dedicated songs to each other). they could be from her movies or numbers from any other films that you'd like to sing for madhuri.

DTPH songs are the first one on my mind, but i'll go with something different. i guess 'tumse milke aisa laga' will be my 1st dedication. it's a beautiful song, picturised on Madz. also, as the song goes, quite a few of my wishes will be fulfilled if i ever get to meet madhuriDay Dreaming.

Gr8 idea Pal!! I like the idea of dedicating a song to Madz on V-Day n your choice of song is Gr8 too...one of my personal Fav's!! Seriously yaar...if i get to meet Madhuri someday, one of my biggest dreams will be fulfilled!!

My dedication for Madhuri on V-Day would be "Mujhe Neend Na Aaye, Mujhe Chain Na Aaye, Koi Jaye Zara Dhoond Ke Lye...Na Jane Kahan Dil Kho Gaya..."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peachesnplums

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

guys, how about dedicating some valentine day songs for madhuri? something on the lines of the madhuri-mahi interaction last week (where they dedicated songs to each other). they could be from her movies or numbers from any other films that you'd like to sing for madhuri.

DTPH songs are the first one on my mind, but i'll go with something different. i guess 'tumse milke aisa laga' will be my 1st dedication. it's a beautiful song, picturised on Madz. also, as the song goes, quite a few of my wishes will be fulfilled if i ever get to meet madhuriDay Dreaming.

Gr8 idea Pal!! I like the idea of dedicating a song to Madz on V-Day n your choice of song is Gr8 too...one of my personal Fav's!! Seriously yaar...if i get to meet Madhuri someday, one of my biggest dreams will be fulfilled!!

My dedication for Madhuri on V-Day would be "Mujhe Neend Na Aaye, Mujhe Chain Na Aaye, Koi Jaye Zara Dhoond Ke Lye...Na Jane Kahan Dil Kho Gaya..."

thanks sakshi, great pick by you too Thumbs Up

my dedication for Madz today would be
Raat mehke to yun bhi hota hai, chaand dharti pe aake sota hai
it's one of my favorite ghazals from Mrityudand. beautiful lyrics that suit Madhuri to a T.
youtube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_r7SegTEYQ

how about you guys, what's your Vday dedication for Madz? waiting for more replies Smile

*Resham*

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Saw a promo 4 tuesday's episode......Mads in a sea-green colored saree, hair in bun with flowers....looking pretty......in a performance (seems like Yana....not too sure) enters dressed like a monster (look is totally scary) n comes from behind n scares the hell out of Mads n also Malaika.............they genuinely cry out in fright.........Ouch

i didn't like it...............scaring Mads like that............Angry

Armu4eva

AnyaCrazy4Sanz Senior Member
AnyaCrazy4Sanz
AnyaCrazy4Sanz

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Madhuri Best, says Birju Mahraj
Madhuri Dixit
CHANDIGARH: According to kathak maestro Birju Maharaj, Madhuri Dixit is the best Bollywood dancer due to her versitality. He was here to perform at Tagore theatre during the 7th Guru M L Koser and Guru Shobha Koser award ceremony on Saturday.

While recalling the days of rehearsal with Madhuri Dixit during the making of Devdas, Pandit Birju Maharaj appreciated the dancing skills of the actress. He had composed at least 25 ''Thumris'' for Kavita

Krishnamurthy after which ''Kahe Ched Ched Mohe'' was finalized by the film director, Sanjay Leela Bhansali. Based on his father's poetry, it was sung by Pandit Birju Maharaj, Kavita Krishnamurthy and Madhuri Dixit.

He said, ''Madhuri rehearsed for 12 consecutive nights. She never expressed satisfaction after watching the video. He feels that due to apathy of the film industry, classical dances are being ignored. According to him, the present artistes are too weak and get over with their acts in less than an hour. 'The best award is appreciation from the public. I accept the awards and devote them to God and my gurus.''

Koi Shak????Wink

Edited by nima9 - 12 February 2011 at 7:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshisuzi_b*Resham*peachesnplums

Go to top