Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 129)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nima9

Madhuri's mantra - Healthy Eating
NEW DELHI: Bollywood actor Madhuri Dixit does not believe in dieting but healthy eating. And that is her magic mantra as lifestyle ambassador of Chef Sanjeev Kapoor's new TV channel Food Food.

Unveiling the logo of Food Food Foundation here, the actor said she enjoys eating and cooking dishes for her family in India as well as in the US where she lives now with her husband and two children.

"Indian dishes are quite complicated; you have to grind masalas and what have you. So in the US, I used to prepare barbecue dishes and invite our friends over. The idea was not just to prepare lip-smacking dishes but to interact with friends. In Bollywood, I will like to invite all the three Khans for lunch. Shah Rukh Khan would certainly compliment my cooking, while Aamir would ask me to improvise. Salman would simply say that he is hungry and start gorging on the food," she quips with a smile.

Madhuri says our country is so vast and rich in cuisines that they often go unnoticed. "The Indian food culture is ancient and highly evolved. Therefore, I would like the channel to encourage budding cooks by inviting them over for shows. The channel will provide the necessary ingredients to promote and encourage culinary skills. It takes time to become a good cook. After getting married and moving over to Los Angeles, I once decided to prepare prawns. I opened a cook book and it took me one hour to prepare. Later, I served it to my husband who said it was good. He asked me to taste it: the prawns had been reduced to chewing gum!"

Observing that nachna, gana and khana are part of every Indian family's favourite pastime, Madhuri says every family has its own traditional dishes. "My grandmother used to make a mouth-watering Maharashtrian dish which is difficult to prepare. Whenever I am in doubt I ask my mother for advice. I have learnt cooking from her, my hubby and, of course, Sanjeev Kapoor. I have got all his books at home."

AwwEmbarrassed...only Madz can be such a sweetie!!Hug I love those Genuine, Honest n Straight from the heart answers!!ClapClapClapClap She sure knows her "Khan" friends very well!!EmbarrassedWink

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

Ok....so here's the news........a short promo is on for next week's JDJ.....with old clippings of course......

Its a V-Day special episode n Priyanka Chopra is the guest.......

I kind of don't like the idea........a V-Day special episode is supposed to be romantic......they could've called Piggy Chops in some later episode......why on V-Day??? 
I sincerely hope she refrains from her attempt at paying tributes to Mads.......

Thanks for the promo infor Suzi!!Clap But why PC for V-day??Confused Agreed she's coming over for the promotion of 7KM but V-day's just not the day for it!!Ouch I wanted to see romance in the air with Madz aroundEmbarrassed...we could've had some special moments n recordings played for her too!!Wink The 7KM promo could've been adjusted to TueConfused...anyways, just hope there's no Madz dedication from her this time around too!!Wink We wouldn't want a PC overdose in Madz' show!!LOL No offence to meant to PC fans!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TiaMaria93

OH OH ! and kudos to hard kaur! hahahaha i loveee her compliment to madhuri, and hahaha i really laughed when madhuri's response was "nice to meet you to" hahahaahahh it was like..errr.hmmmm... hahaha hard kaur says "madhuri ur so haute" and madhuri says "it's nice to meet you too" hahahaha only MD LOL

LOL...That sure was the Cutest interaction i've ever seen b/w 2 people!!Embarrassed...Hard Kaur goes "Madhuriji You're so Damn Hot"...n the Baby blushes before she goes "Nice to meet you"..Blushing...Aww...n Madhuri's expressions in that bit was simply..Day Dreaming
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Thx fr the pix yet again....

Well abt Koyla yes I too rem SRK saying that...that they were shivering with those light clothes on at AP for tht song...LOL...gosh but u knw wht after the shoot got over ppl named that lake as Madhuri lakeLOL

They did?Shocked Well, i didn't know thatEmbarrassed...WOW!! Madhuri lakeClapClapClapClap...wanna go there now!EmbarrassedWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

seems lyk Madhuri festival going on in all da channels.... day b4 yesterday i was watching Beta in max.. Tridev in z cinema n Jhalak in sonyLOL all at a tym wah wht a nytBig smileWink n 2day again there's was Sajan going onDay Dreaming i knw m being selfish bt Madz shud never return 2 USA, we all miss her a lotCryCry
wht say guies??Embarrassed

Oooh! Madhuri...Madhuri....everywhere!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Aren't we just Loving this Anamika?Hug Really don't want this moment to end!!Cry Aww...Loved Tridev only for MadzClapClapClap...the "Mein Teri Mohabbat Mein" n "Gajar Ne Kiya Hai Ishara" songs are still fresh in my memory!!Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani*Resham*

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Thanks for the promo infor Suzi!!Clap But why PC for V-day??Confused Agreed she's coming over for the promotion of 7KM but V-day's just not the day for it!!Ouch I wanted to see romance in the air with Madz aroundEmbarrassed...we could've had some special moments n recordings played for her too!!Wink The 7KM promo could've been adjusted to TueConfused...anyways, just hope there's no Madz dedication from her this time around too!!Wink We wouldn't want a PC overdose in Madz' show!!LOL No offence to meant to PC fans!!Embarrassed

@Suzi..thanks for the promo info....

@Sakshi...
PC is promoting her new movie... '7 khoon maaf' ......so was an anticipated guest at JDJ ..Embarrassed n talk about.....its PC everywhere around Madhuri  these days....Stern Smile

luv_sakshisuzi_b

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

Originally posted by peachesnplums

promo for madhuri's ek-do-teen festival on set max

http://www.maxtelevision.com/videos.php?vid=117

sorry if already posted Embarrassed

Its Koyla today.................n tomorrow its the turn of Dil To Pagal Hai........Day DreamingBlushing

DTPH...my All time FavDay Dreaming...i've even lost count of the number of times i've watched it already!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...have always associated this movie with V-Day!Embarrassed...n i still remember after watching this movie, the next V-Day onwards, my friends would look up at the moon n pray for their "Prince Charming" to come along just like Madz did in the movie!!EmbarrassedWinkLOL
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by luv_sakshi

@Suzi..thanks for the promo info....

@Sakshi...
PC is promoting her new movie... '7 khoon maaf' ......so was an anticipated guest at JDJ ..Embarrassed n talk about.....its PC everywhere around Madhuri  these days....Stern Smile

yeah...but i wish PC would come around on Tue n we could have a special V-Day Epi with Madz around!Embarrassed..PC is a huge Madhuri fan n looks like she's competing with Rani to see who's the bigger fan of the two!!EmbarrassedWinkLOL

Armu4evasuzi_b

Go to top