Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 126)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

OOOH!!Party Isn't Madhuri looking so Stunning!?Day Dreaming That smile is worth dying forHug...look at Anupam KherWink...he's so smitten by Madz!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanzkhushi

Sanzkhushi Senior Member
Sanzkhushi
Sanzkhushi

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi*Resham*

Sanzkhushi Senior Member
Sanzkhushi
Sanzkhushi

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nima9

A Magic called MADHURI DIXIT -

MADZ is MADZ...
Sanzkhushi Senior Member
Sanzkhushi
Sanzkhushi

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nima9

Madhuri magic on the Filmfare red carpet

Wow!!!!  i havent seen this..lovelyClapClapClap
Sanzkhushi Senior Member
Sanzkhushi
Sanzkhushi

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshisuzi_b*Resham*peachesnplums

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
agree with y'all who say enough PC tributes to madhuri. and why has the channel invited her to promote 7KM on valentine's day? they could have called her on feb 15 (Tuesday')s episode. guess scheduling conflicts.

watched a bit of koyla. remembered an old anecdote srk once told in an interview, about that 'tanhaayi tanhaayi tanhaayi dono ko paas le aayi' song. some of it was shot in north-east regions of india, and it seems it was very cold when they shot around a lake in arunachal pradesh. srk said mujhe yaad hai hum dono ek corner mein baith ke ro rahe they ki kahaan phans gaye dono LOL (they sulked in a corner, jokingly of course, wondering what sort of place were they stuck at), because it was difficult to shoot in an isolated cold place, wearing light clothes Big smile. he was very cute and amused about that entire episode.

Edited by peachesnplums - 10 February 2011 at 12:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshisuzi_b*Resham*

TiaMaria93 IF-Dazzler
TiaMaria93
TiaMaria93

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Originally posted by TiaMaria93

lots to comment on-

haha from one article- they called her teeth delectable that u almost wish she'd bite u ! hahahahah i must say to the author of that article- I AGREE! AMEN! Hallelujah ! :P hahahApproveLOLLOL

Yeah Tia...read that article n had exactly the same thoughts!!EmbarrassedWinkLOL That's the Best comment i've heard on Madhuri's teeth!!Day Dreaming hahahaha! yep, i almost swore i wrote that article, lol cause i'm always making funny statements like that! LOL

Also agreed- these sheer sarees are driving me NUTS!! she's soooooo freakinggg gorgeous! LIKE WOW! i am in utter disbelief with this woman. she's soooo pretty, so beautiful so......wow! Day Dreaming..Next- that bottle green saree and velvet choli...oooooooo jeeeeeee!!! woww i want sarees like this...madhs is just sooo sexy! like..amazingly feminine-ly sexxyyy!!

Seriously yaarEmbarrassed...Madhuri only keeps growing more Gorgeous by the day!Day Dreaming TouchwoodSmile...when i first saw her in that green saree n that black saree she wore to the Stardust awards with the halter neck blouses n a pair of heelsClap...i went...WOW!!Party She's so HOT!!Blushing...So Feminine n So very Beautiful!!Day DreamingHugEmbarrassed...Loved her sarees!Big smile yess that black saree- loved the halter, lovedddd the hair! my god, and loved amitabh bacchan next to her in those pics! whattt a pair! EmbarrassedLOL

I immediately went to twitter and sent her a tweet saying that yes,she is the epitome of beauty and grace, but she's the maharani of sexy :) the newcomers must learn from her :D

You actually tweeted that to her?ShockedEmbarrassed...Aww...my Baby must've blushed n flashed her 1000 watt smile on reading it!Embarrassed ahahaha i didCoolApprove and i do hope she blushed lol because i was very honest and genuine with that..hahaha i am so smitten by her, and i know it amazes some  people that i come from this new generation (since i just turned 18) and i should be admiring the size zeros cause that's the style of my generation..butt NOOO WAYYY madhuri is WOMAN. i reallyyy think the newbies should take tips from her.LOL

*sigh* madhuri! hahahaa

o guys i have something funny to share LOL

I sat in class a few weeks ago..humming ek doh teen...instead of "mohini" however, i started singing "madhuri madhuri ho ho ho" ..lalala and instead of ek doh teen..i started "M A D..H U R I-DI...X I T...N E-N E" (to the tune of ek doh teen, char panch che saat aat nau, das gyaara, bara tera... HAHAHAH idk if u guys can imagine it...but her full name fit PERFECTLY in the count hahaha and  i've been humming this to myself ever since Blushing   ROFL   Heart  Dancing  Day Dreaming

LOLZ!!LOLLOL Tia...you're impossible yaar!Tongue But you're rightSmile..Madhuri's full name actually fits in so well for the Ek Do Teen songClapClapClap...like it was made for her!!EmbarrassedDay Dreaming What a coincidence n Gr8 observation yaar!Thumbs Up  hhahahahahaha!!!! LOLEmbarrassed thank you Embarrassed HAHA that's exactly what i thought too...it's like fate or something hahah but most of her music though...if u pay attention to some of the lines etc...it's so apt for the superpower that is Madhuri Dixit... for example, in choli ke peeche, there's this line, "laakhon deewane tere, laakhon deewane..aasiq purane tere aasiq purane" ..and she goes on to sing that she wants a lover of her choice..and *irony* calls "ram ji" to save her hahahaaLOL how ironic is that? LOL and well the coincidence of her time, where there was a lot of pleading to "Ram ji" lol and hmm who does she marry? Dr Sri RAM of course! hahaa madhuri's really an amazing thingBig smile

Cheers

Originally posted by luv_sakshi

[QUOTE=suzi_b] 

OOOH!!Party Isn't Madhuri looking so Stunning!?Day Dreaming That smile is worth dying forHug

Day Dreaming she looks SOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful in this picture! myyy god! this is a GORGEOUS picture, the angle it was captured, her posture, the expression..everything...hahaha even anupam sir's expression is suitable for one in the presence of MD.LOL

luv_sakshi

TiaMaria93 IF-Dazzler
TiaMaria93
TiaMaria93

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
OH OH ! and kudos to hard kaur! hahahaha i loveee her compliment to madhuri, and hahaha i really laughed when madhuri's response was "nice to meet you to" hahahaahahh it was like..errr.hmmmm... hahaha hard kaur says "madhuri ur so haute" and madhuri says "it's nice to meet you too" hahahaha only MD LOL

luv_sakshi

Go to top