Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 125)

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
bt obvious she is coming to promote 7KM...bt why she is coming yet again...and pls dont dance on Mads songs....LOL...I think whoever is meeting her they are just waiting fr a chance to meet her againLOL...

Tom DTPH[:">.]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b

AnyaCrazy4Sanz Senior Member
AnyaCrazy4Sanz
AnyaCrazy4Sanz

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Madhuri's mantra - Healthy Eating
NEW DELHI: Bollywood actor Madhuri Dixit does not believe in dieting but healthy eating. And that is her magic mantra as lifestyle ambassador of Chef Sanjeev Kapoor's new TV channel Food Food.

Unveiling the logo of Food Food Foundation here, the actor said she enjoys eating and cooking dishes for her family in India as well as in the US where she lives now with her husband and two children.

"Indian dishes are quite complicated; you have to grind masalas and what have you. So in the US, I used to prepare barbecue dishes and invite our friends over. The idea was not just to prepare lip-smacking dishes but to interact with friends. In Bollywood, I will like to invite all the three Khans for lunch. Shah Rukh Khan would certainly compliment my cooking, while Aamir would ask me to improvise. Salman would simply say that he is hungry and start gorging on the food," she quips with a smile.

Madhuri says our country is so vast and rich in cuisines that they often go unnoticed. "The Indian food culture is ancient and highly evolved. Therefore, I would like the channel to encourage budding cooks by inviting them over for shows. The channel will provide the necessary ingredients to promote and encourage culinary skills. It takes time to become a good cook. After getting married and moving over to Los Angeles, I once decided to prepare prawns. I opened a cook book and it took me one hour to prepare. Later, I served it to my husband who said it was good. He asked me to taste it: the prawns had been reduced to chewing gum!"

Observing that nachna, gana and khana are part of every Indian family's favourite pastime, Madhuri says every family has its own traditional dishes. "My grandmother used to make a mouth-watering Maharashtrian dish which is difficult to prepare. Whenever I am in doubt I ask my mother for advice. I have learnt cooking from her, my hubby and, of course, Sanjeev Kapoor. I have got all his books at home."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshisuzi_b*Resham*

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Ya didn't like the idea at all......V-Day is supposed to be romantic n special...............what is so romantic about promoting 7KM on V-Day???Confused
Expected it to be sumthin really special not Piggy Chops promoting 7KM.....

Yes...yes...tom DTPH.......advance V-Day celebrations.........BlushingDay Dreaming.......the most romantic movie ever.......Day DreamingHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshipeachesnplums

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

Originally posted by suzi_b

SRK tweetedBig smile.............."iamsrkhan65 had a good time with madhuri dixit, while dancing on the filmfare awards. Hope u guys have enjoyed it!"

hey suzi,  http://twitter.com/iamsrk is the correct twitter handle for shahrukh khan. it's a verified account, so it's definitely right.

I know but this account seems new n the tweets came yesterday...........confused.....Confused
*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Suzi..I always associate DTPH with VDay only...cant think of any other film beyond this for the day....
suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Yes it was DTPH which actually started the trend of V-Day in India........and whenever i think of V-Day DTPH comes to mind..................Embarrassed

so i was expecting that JDJ would have a DTPH special perhaps.......Mads is there....may be invite over SRKEmbarrassed......really not liking the idea of 7KM promotion on V-Day with Piggy Chops........
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Aww...Madz looks so Cute on the red carpetDay Dreaming...dressed in that Red Hot AnarkaliWink...she looks just as Royal n Elegant!!Hug Ragini looks so excited to be interacting with the Diva!Embarrassed
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TiaMaria93

lots to comment on-

haha from one article- they called her teeth delectable that u almost wish she'd bite u ! hahahahah i must say to the author of that article- I AGREE! AMEN! Hallelujah ! :P hahahApproveLOLLOL

Yeah Tia...read that article n had exactly the same thoughts!!EmbarrassedWinkLOL That's the Best comment i've heard on Madhuri's teeth!!Day Dreaming

Also agreed- these sheer sarees are driving me NUTS!! she's soooooo freakinggg gorgeous! LIKE WOW! i am in utter disbelief with this woman. she's soooo pretty, so beautiful so......wow! Day Dreaming..Next- that bottle green saree and velvet choli...oooooooo jeeeeeee!!! woww i want sarees like this...madhs is just sooo sexy! like..amazingly feminine-ly sexxyyy!!

Seriously yaarEmbarrassed...Madhuri only keeps growing more Gorgeous by the day!Day Dreaming TouchwoodSmile...when i first saw her in that green saree n that black saree she wore to the Stardust awards with the halter neck blouses n a pair of heelsClap...i went...WOW!!Party She's so HOT!!Blushing...So Feminine n So very Beautiful!!Day DreamingHugEmbarrassed...Loved her sarees!Big smile

I immediately went to twitter and sent her a tweet saying that yes,she is the epitome of beauty and grace, but she's the maharani of sexy :) the newcomers must learn from her :D

You actually tweeted that to her?ShockedEmbarrassed...Aww...my Baby must've blushed n flashed her 1000 watt smile on reading it!Embarrassed

*sigh* madhuri! hahahaa

o guys i have something funny to share LOL

I sat in class a few weeks ago..humming ek doh teen...instead of "mohini" however, i started singing "madhuri madhuri ho ho ho" ..lalala and instead of ek doh teen..i started "M A D..H U R I-DI...X I T...N E-N E" (to the tune of ek doh teen, char panch che saat aat nau, das gyaara, bara tera... HAHAHAH idk if u guys can imagine it...but her full name fit PERFECTLY in the count hahaha and  i've been humming this to myself ever since Blushing   ROFL   Heart  Dancing  Day Dreaming

LOLZ!!LOLLOL Tia...you're impossible yaar!Tongue But you're rightSmile..Madhuri's full name actually fits in so well for the Ek Do Teen songClapClapClap...like it was made for her!!EmbarrassedDay Dreaming What a coincidence n Gr8 observation yaar!Thumbs Up

Cheers

Go to top