Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 123)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Edited by Armu4eva - 09 February 2011 at 6:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanzkhushiluv_sakshisuzi_b*Resham*

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Thx guys once again with all the links, pix and everything..

Sakshi yet again loved ur analysis on JDJ...and well if u r asking me hw m I after the performance...well to be honest not doing good...LOL..I am telling here I am still in awe of that performanceDay Dreaming

Thanks for the Appreciation Resham!!Embarrassed For the performance, well, i can understand yaarWink...with the kind of magic that Madz n SRK created on that stage, you can only dream on n on n on...Day Dreaming
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiie14

Even Madhuri was there! Where are you Aamir?

What did you do last Sunday? If you had any sense, you would have been glued to Madhuri Dikshit. As lasting attachments go, it's a good choice. There she was, the 'diva' of all smiles with the most delectable set of teeth, you almost wish she'd bite you. Well... it was that kind of moment: She was swaying to the music, her body hitting all the right notes and then just before she fell, a pair of male arms gladly received her.

Shah Rukh Khan held her tight and we beheld the couple with a sigh. Why stay up till 11pm if it is not to watch Shah Rukh romance Madhuri? Who knows when the two film stars shall meet again for such a performance? Now, were you an optimist you'd reply, next year at the same awards ceremony but that is unkind: while you will most certainly see SRK making a one-man spectacle of himself at a films awards show next year ' as the host, as a performer, as a winner (or perhaps all three!), Madhuri Dikshit is unlikely to give us a repeat performance in a hurry.

Thanks for sharing this amazing article KhusiieClapClapClap...n those Awesome pix!!EmbarrassedClap Agree with being glued to Madz on SundayEmbarrassed..Love the way they've described her!!ClapClapClapClap For the coupleDay Dreaming...yes, we did behold Madhuri n SRK with a SIGH!Blushing...a huge one at that!!EmbarrassedWink We just couldn't get enough of them, could we?Big smile But i truly Hope their togetherness doesn't end with just that performanceOuch...we'd like to have a Rocking movie coming up with the two of them with a Gr8 scriptThumbs Up...SOON! Yash uncle, KJo n all the Directors in Tinsel town...hope you're listening!!Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b*Resham*

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

Super analysis.....ClapClapClap
U stole words from my mouth....LOL....'Hum Pe Ye Kisne Hara Rang Dala'...just thing i wanted to say....what a beautiful outfit n i really liked her hairstyle.......nice curls..........Mads was looking simply beautiful yesterday....................therez some magic in her keeps getting more n more beautiful each day...............Blushing

I must say that with the dance off round....the eliminations have become fair now.....good move from team JDJ.....Clap

Loved the episode n the performances..............all were good but loved Ragini's act the best......it was innovative, funny n very entertaining.............ClapClap

Loved Remo relating his rishta with dance which gave him the biggest rishta......the person sitting beside him in the judge's chair........our Mads of course........Clap

Eagerly waiting 4 today's episode..........Mads is looking insanely gorgeous in that 70's style saree...........want to see her jig with Rishi Kapoor.........Embarrassed

Thanks so much for the Appreciation yaar!Embarrassed I agree Suzi...Madz just keeps growing more Gorgeous by the day!!Blushing But then i guess it happens that way to AngelsWink..Loved Ragini's performance tooClapClapClap..vey well choreographed n executed!!Thumbs Up Remo's comments about his relation to Madz thru' dancing was the Best on the show!!Party He truly respects her n was like one of us who dreamt of meeting the Diva herself one dayEmbarrassed...n it was dance that brought the two of them togetherBig smile...with Queen Madhuri sitting right next to him, looking drop dead gorgeous, flashing that Beautiful smileDay Dreaming...he's bound to fly on cloud 9!!Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

I knw its Beta today and its surely one of my great favs....

I loved how she interacts with Aruna Irani and give her a tough fight....and make her drink neem ka juiceROFL

Aww...history..and pls yaar...dont make us remind that we aint gonna get to see SRK-Mads yet again...I cant hold this...rather I prefer holding the moment of their performance for ages...

I loved Beta just as much!!ClapClapClap The typical "saas bahu" dealings were Gr8 n i Loved the bold bahu that Madz brought outThumbs Up...Arunaji n Madz were a deadly combination!!Party Seriously...with so much of action, the film should've been called "Beti" or "Bahu" instead of "Beta"!!EmbarrassedWink LOLZ!!LOL

*Resham*

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Wohoo.... if i say.. Mads is looking Shexy.. tonite..will i b killed in the AT Embarrassed .....i find her soooo hawtt tonite..!! 

N she is so sweet...she complimented Mahi.. calling her ..cute sa shiny packet....and Mahi dedicated a song to her...'Dil se mere..dur na jana...tum meri ho khushi...' n Mads smiled and said..thank u Embarrassed

OMG.. OMG.. Mads and Rishi Kapoor performed on 'Ek mai aur ek tu' and lolz.. at Madhuris reactions.. she was sooooo cute.. enjoying herself..n Rishi kapoor to was full on masti ..... luvd the dance moment... truly super cute....Embarrassed

Gr8 analysis ArmuClapClapClapClap...i couldn't agree more with you about Madhuri's HOTNESS quotient!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed So don't worry i won't be in the list of those who'd probably want t kill you for saying Madz looked Sexy yesterday!!Day Dreaming God!!Blushing I'm falling madly in Love with her all over again!!Hug Could barely put my analysis up after seeing Madhuri Rock yesterday's Episode!!EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Armu4eva

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Madhuri Dixit and Amitabh Bachchan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshisuzi_b*Resham*

AnyaCrazy4Sanz Senior Member
AnyaCrazy4Sanz
AnyaCrazy4Sanz