Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 121)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@sakshi........omg girl....u r a true wordsmith.. wat an awesome epi analysis.. luvd reading it.......n yeah..i agree..'humpe yeh kisne hara rang dala' ...Mads looked gorgeous.. n i luv her interactions with Mahi.. she really is fond of her chota packet sooo much Embarrassed

Aww...Armu, Thank You so much for all the Appreciation dear!SmileClap It really means a lotEmbarrassed...Thanks for taking the time to read it n glad you liked it!EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

^^^ That's an Awesome idea Madz.

Do what no one else has done in Bollywood. Dancing

I had this idea 4 long.............my dream movie would be Mads with SRK, Salman n Aamir together in a movie...................won't that be simply awesome......Day Dreaming

Blockbuster 4 sure........it would be really gr8 if Mads can end the Khan wars........n make them friends again....Smile

I agree...only Madz can bring the "Klashing Khans" together againClapClapClap..n what better than to invite them to her house for dinner?Wink No one would refuse her anyways!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

Mads at the Food Food Foundation launch where she said that she would love to invite all the 3 Khans to dinner at her place someday.......Wink

The gorgeous lady.....in the hara rang again.........my my she is getting more n more beautiful........Embarrassed
The saree is beautiful too.......Embarrassed

OMG!!Blushing Madhuri is truly the Most Divine n Gorgeous Woman i've ever seen!!Day DreamingHug She just keeps getting more Beautiful n Hotter by the dayClapClapClapClapClap...Touchwood!Embarrassed Loved the green saree n the halter neck velvet blouseBig smile...she looks so Ravishing in itHeart...Love the hair....n the smile - well, i'm DEAD!EmbarrassedDead Thank You so much for sharing!ClapClapClapWonder who's that Lucky couple who gets to dance with her?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nima9

Sabah Kazi from  Headlines Today Entertainment Correspondent met MD and she tweeted -

madhuri is looking superb in a bottle green color saree..hope i get an opportunity to interview her. LOL

met madhuri dixit for a brief 5 mins. Interview done. askd most of all your questions post the intrvw, Clap

madhuri may open up a dance academy soon. And she is still considering abt films if a good role comes by Big smile
  • yes madhuri reads all your tweets religiously.Dancing Yes she is planning on signing jhalak saeason 5 tooParty
  •  
    MD fans read more about MD on her twitter page - http://twitter.com/sabakazi

Thanks for sharing Nima!Smile...waiting to hear about Madhuri's dance academy!Embarrassed...n i'm so excited about the news on Madz considering Jhalak Season 5!Dancing...Really sweet of Madz to read all of our tweets so keenly.Hug...joined twitter only for her!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
    luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
    luv_sakshi
    luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Does anyone remember this song? i can never find it on Youtube.

It was a movie of Madhuri and Rishi Kapoor.

There was a song in it. Baaju Band baaju Band. Confused

Originally posted by luv_sakshi

^^ Yeah, i remember that song...it was from Premgranth...n Madz looked so Gorgeous in that white dress she wore for the song! Lemme check if i have the video by any chance..

I found this song. I have been looking for it ever since I could remember.

AwwSmile...i was searching for it tooConfused...got one with a part of the story in it thoughGeek...Thank You so Much for sharing Zoo!!ClapClapClap Love this song as well...Embarrassed
    luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
    luv_sakshi
    luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

AwwEmbarrassed...this was last year i suppose, when Madz had come down for Aaja Nachle!Day Dreaming Loved the programClapClapClapClapClap...Thanks for sharing again!ClapClapClap
    luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
    luv_sakshi
    luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Hritik Vs. Madhuri video -

Guys, you will like it...i hope someday both dance together atelast for on song...Day Dreaming

Awesome!ClapClapClap! Nice work with the videoSmile...Like Madz said on Jhalak, hope we get to see the Queen n Duggu shake a leg soon!EmbarrassedClapBig smile
    luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
    luv_sakshi
    luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Madhuri impressed with Hritik

SIGH!Day Dreaming Everyone's so Crazy for MadzClapClapClapClapClap...n with Madhuri being the person she is, you really can't help fall madly in Love with her!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Duggu sounded really sweet...Smile

Go to top