Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 120)

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Mads looked absolutely gorgeous today or as Hard Kaur put it 'so damn hot'Embarrassed......overall her look was very nice............Smile

Mads' fans on twitter do comment on her look.....some ppl r giving negative comments..........OuchAngry

The performances were just about okay........could've been way better...........

Loved Mads' impromptu jig with Rishi Kapoor.......it was cute n sweet......

Next week is 14 feb monday............just hoping 4 something special.......Day DreamingHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaluv_sakshi*Resham*

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
SRK tweetedBig smile.............."iamsrkhan65 had a good time with madhuri dixit, while dancing on the filmfare awards. Hope u guys have enjoyed it!"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi*Resham*

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

SRK tweetedBig smile.............."iamsrkhan65 had a good time with madhuri dixit, while dancing on the filmfare awards. Hope u guys have enjoyed it!"

hey suzi,  http://twitter.com/iamsrk is the correct twitter handle for shahrukh khan. it's a verified account, so it's definitely right.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasuzi_bluv_sakshi*Resham*

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TiaMaria93

Originally posted by luv_sakshi

^^ Aww...that's so sweet of Mr Bacchan!!Embarrassed He has so much Love n Respect for MadhuriThumbs Up...wish Madhuri had been honoured with a "Pride of the Industry" award as wellHug...afterall she's the Female Amitabh Bacchan of Indian Cinema!!Clap

yes she is. omg!

best day of my life ...srk madhs scorching performance..i think my heart still stops involuntarily just thinking abt itEmbarrassed

and now pics of madhs and amitabh ji together?! sighh i have only ever owned ONE picture of madhuri and amitabh standing side by side for some reason i could never find any other...this is the best gift for me...amitabh and madhuri and unlike no other in my life! i respect them to the T and admire them and everythnggg from childhood..there's been no other besides those two ..

what a beautiful beautiful thing, madhs and amit together - lol i almost cried from excitement at those stardust pics! heheheheLOLEmbarrassed

and those creations for the srk-madhs performance are BEAUTIFUL! i saved ALL! i cant stop staring..these two are the epitome of intimacy! wooowww!!! all the technical problems sort of melted away because just looking at them was enough to transport u elsewhere..

idk abt u guys, but when it aired on my tv...i heard no music in the background of their dance..well..it was sooo faint...like all i could hear was the crowd cheering, and had to strain my ears to decipher what song was playing or what was being said :S

i initially thought it was intentional but im pretty sure it was just bad audio. :S

anyway... 

as for jhalak today...she looked BEAUTIFUL in that green outfit.. BEAUTIFUL. loved her hair, her face her clothes her smile her eyes her voice...everything about her was just glowing and beautiful today EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Well said Tia!ClapClapClapClap My heart must've stopped a hundred times by now watching the MD-SRK performance on YT over n over again!!Heart But i simply can't get enoughDay Dreaming...their Hotness quotient is the Ultimate!!Blushing Loved Madhuri's graceClapClapClapClap...she sure is the Best sight when she dances!!Hug Gonna download their performance for keeps n even save a copy on my cellphone!EmbarrassedSmile Everyone went into a frenzy when they saw the performance n just couldn't stop screaming their lungs out!!Wink I loved the creations n AVIs on their performance too n have also saved them all!!ClapClapClapClap Now, all i keep doing is gaze at them!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nima9

Madhuri Dixit interiew

Thank You so much Nima!Smile Always Loved Madhuri's interviewsHug...Genuine n Straight from the Heart!ClapClapClapClap
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

Really can't get enough of the SRK-Mads MAGIC................saw the video thrice again today........tweeted twice to her Highness..............what a performance and what romance..........Day DreamingEmbarrassed

LOLZ!LOL Same haalat yaar SuziSmile...i've watched the video so many times over n now i'm downloading it for keepsEmbarrassed...just can't get enough of the Madz-SRK magic!!Star Have tweeted her 4 four times already, after FF...EmbarrassedWink
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divyanka_rocks

2011 Stardust Red CarpetSmile

Sorry if already postedTongue

Oooh!Day Dreaming Haven't seen this one beforeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....Thanks so much for posting the link!!ClapClapClap...Madz sure looks Elegant n Hot in that black saree!Blushing
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Madhuri Dixit
Madhuri Dixit looked crazily sexy in a sheer sari and a halter blouse at the Annual Stardust Awards 2011 on Sunday, February 6 in Mumbai. Photo Credit: Sawf News

February 08, 2011, (Sawf News) - Madhuri Dixit looked crazily sexy in a sheer sari and a halter blouse at the Annual Stardust Awards 2011 on Sunday, February 6 in Mumbai.

The 43-year-old Jhalak Dikhla Ja judge paired the bewitching black embellished sari with graceful old Bollywood type hair-do. Her medium reddish brown locks contrasted well with her makeup and glowing skin.

It was playfully bold look, a defiant step away from her the demure, stay-home-mama styling that she adompted when she first returned to Bollwood from the US last year.

Tinseltown spotlight and pap frenzy have definitely brought out the glamour in the dance diva.

Madhuri Dixit
Madhuri Dixit at the Annual Stardust Awards 2011 on Sunday, February 6 in Mumbai. Photo Credit: Sawf News

At the event Ms. Dixit presented Amitabh Bachchan with an Award, which earned her a warm hug from the Big B.

Madhuri was seated next to Ekta Kapoor during the show, we don't know if that is good or bad, going by some of the baseless rumors that come our way. Just kidding!

Thanks for sharingClapClapClap...i agree about Madhuri looking crazily sexy in this attire!!Day DreamingEmbarrassed So Elegant at the same timeParty...only Madhuri can carry any look with style!!Hug BTW, what was that last bit about rumours n Ekta?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Go to top