Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 117)

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Aahhh what a beautiful performance by SRK-Madz in the Filmfare Awards Day Dreaming Loved it Heart Even though the choreography wasn't that good, they still Rocked Cool

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

^^^ That's an Awesome idea Madz.

Do what no one else has done in Bollywood. Dancing

I had this idea 4 long.............my dream movie would be Mads with SRK, Salman n Aamir together in a movie...................won't that be simply awesome......Day Dreaming

Blockbuster 4 sure........it would be really gr8 if Mads can end the Khan wars........n make them friends again....Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshiZoobiDoobi

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Then def she would be more praised with showers naa suziLOL

suzi_bZoobiDoobi

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
yes....yes......actually i won't be surprised if this really happens...............with Mads around anything is possible............such is her power...........LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Floor them!

Got an Anarkali you want to flaunt? Make sure it touches down

Rachel Fernandes I TNN 

If there's one quintessentially Indian silhouette, apart from the eternally favourite saree, that portrays regality in it's most lavish and glamourous avatar, it's the Anarkali churidar. Interestingly, this style, which was a raging trend back in the 50s and the 60s, is back with a bang. 
    "Anarkalis are all about volume and drama and the floor-length version, a stylish adaptation of the lehenga or a gown, portrays all this and more. The look is very delicate and pretty and one can't help but just fall in love with it," says designer Maheka Mirpuri. According to her, it's all about being feminine and romantic. "Light and flowy fabrics like chiffon are the best choice and embellishments must be kept to a minimum to enhance the drama. For added effect, just remember says designer Anita Dongre. 
    Designer Nisha Sagar feels that it's a perfect cut and length for tall girls as it makes them look very graceful. "It doesn't exactly suit those with a shorter body frame," she cautions. "It's better if the panels start from the top itself, avoid the yoke if possible," she advises. "If using a dupatta, make sure the dupatta, too, is floor length. It will add to the elegance," Nisha says. 
    "It's all about old world charm with a modern day twist. After all, there's about eight to ten meters of dreamy and sensuous fabric involved," says designer Manali Jagtap adding, "Floor-length Anarkalis are perfect for any occasion — parties, red-carpet and even as wedding wear." According to her, this style works well to bulk up those with a skinny frame while those with a larger body type should opt for cuts which flatter their curves. 
    An interesting variation, according to Manali, is the floor-length Anarkali worn without a churidar. "In this case, one must use a fabric like mul that is slightly thicker than chiffon or georgette. Also, make sure the border is a good seven or eight inch thick and of a regal fabric like brocade," 
    Manali says. to team up your Anarkali with a sexy pair of heels," she adds. 
    "This silhouette is the perfect choice to make a woman feel very sexy and feminine. And though it looks very formal, one can innovate with a low cut back to give it a trendy touch. Also, the use of the dupatta is strictly a personal choice,"

REGAL TOUCH: Vidya Balan, Tanaz Doshi, (above) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Madhuri Dixit

luv_sakshi*Resham*

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Mads at the Food Food Foundation launch where she said that she would love to invite all the 3 Khans to dinner at her place someday.......Wink

The gorgeous lady.....in the hara rang again.........my my she is getting more n more beautiful........Embarrassed
The saree is beautiful too.......Embarrassed

luv_sakshiZoobiDoobi

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Madhuri Dixit
Madhuri Dixit looked crazily sexy in a sheer sari and a halter blouse at the Annual Stardust Awards 2011 on Sunday, February 6 in Mumbai. Photo Credit: Sawf News

February 08, 2011, (Sawf News) - Madhuri Dixit looked crazily sexy in a sheer sari and a halter blouse at the Annual Stardust Awards 2011 on Sunday, February 6 in Mumbai.

The 43-year-old Jhalak Dikhla Ja judge paired the bewitching black embellished sari with graceful old Bollywood type hair-do. Her medium reddish brown locks contrasted well with her makeup and glowing skin.

It was playfully bold look, a defiant step away from her the demure, stay-home-mama styling that she adompted when she first returned to Bollwood from the US last year.

Tinseltown spotlight and pap frenzy have definitely brought out the glamour in the dance diva.

Madhuri Dixit
Madhuri Dixit at the Annual Stardust Awards 2011 on Sunday, February 6 in Mumbai. Photo Credit: Sawf News

At the event Ms. Dixit presented Amitabh Bachchan with an Award, which earned her a warm hug from the Big B.

Madhuri was seated next to Ekta Kapoor during the show, we don't know if that is good or bad, going by some of the baseless rumors that come our way. Just kidding!

luv_sakshiZoobiDoobi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Armu, dont put words in my mouth yaar....nw after u said that I too would love to see Kads-Mads together.....Day Dreaming with SRK on the board too...infact sometime back or some years back I used to tell my frnd that if this trio comes then the screens will def burn fire.....Day Dreaming and this can be achieved by only KJo.....noone else can beat him if he brings this combination....

And i swear to udaofy my ek saal ki salary to keep rewatching the movie in the theater..n contribute to make it a hit..LOL  Mads-SRK-Kads Embarrassed haiiii..........m dreaming already... n indeed tumhare muh me ghee shakkar.. we can get to see the trio.. someday sometime..Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*

Go to top