Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 115)

Sanzkhushi Senior Member
Sanzkhushi
Sanzkhushi

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Amitabh Bacchan tweeted -
The Stardust Pride of the Industry Award presented by the lovely Madhuri Dixit .. am so grateful and humble ClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshisuzi_b*Resham*ZoobiDoobi

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
^^ Aww...that's so sweet of Mr Bacchan!!Embarrassed He has so much Love n Respect for MadhuriThumbs Up...wish Madhuri had been honoured with a "Pride of the Industry" award as wellHug...afterall she's the Female Amitabh Bacchan of Indian Cinema!!ClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiie14

Madhuri wants to invite the three Khans for dinner
Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit has revealed that she would like to invite all the three Khans - Shah Rukh, Aamir and Salman - to dinner at her home someday.

"I would love to invite Shah Rukh, Aamir and Salman to come and have food over at my place. I know Shah Rukh would always praise my cooking, Aamir would give me advice on how the food could be a little better which would help me improve, and Salman would just say 'where's the food, give it to me quickly'," a jovial Madhuri told reporters here Monday evening. The actress was here to launch celebrity chef Sanjeev Kapoor's new 24-hour food channel "Food Food".

While it is often said that women are better cooks than men, Madhuri has no qualms in admitting that it is her husband Sreeram Nene who takes the cake when it comes to cooking at home.

"He (Sreeram Nene) loves to cook. It's a natural art. Like I have the affinity for dance, he has natural affinity for cooking. He is also a fast learner. He's the one who aroused my interest in cooking and thanks to him I have become a good cook," she added.

Aww...That's so sweet of Madhuri!!Hug Only she could manage to get the 3 Khans together under one roof!!EmbarrassedWinkLOL Madz is such a sweetiepie!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I Loved her honestyThumbs Up...in the way she admitted to Dr Ram being a better cook n that he made her a good cook!ClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Jhalak Today:

Well, first things firstEmbarrassed..."Humpe Yeh Kisne Hara Rang Dala.."Day Dreaming..My!! Wasn't Madhuri looking so Beautiful in that pista-green suit?Hug Top that with those Angelic eyes, priceless smile, a Heart of Gold & Genuine Positive CommentsClapClapClapClapClap...n you have MAGIC on JDJ!Party Simply Love the way Madz gets involved with the contestants n their performancesThumbs Up...only goes to show how good a rapport she shares with all of them!ClapClapClapClap And why not?Wink She's a keen observer but will always make sure that the participants are left motivated to perform better each time with her comments!Big smile What's more, with Madz around, there's no controversy, no cat fights, no fakeness n no pretenceThumbs Up...just pure entertainment for the family!!Smile Is it any doubt then that Jhalak leads in the TRP race?Dancing...the Channel walas must be laughing (or should i say dancing?EmbarrassedWink) their way to the Bank!WinkLOL Its all because of that one speacial person called "Madhuri Dixit Nene"ClapClapClapClapClap...Truly Love Her Heaps!Hug

Like Armu rightly pointed out, the focus was far less on the judges today, but with whatever we got of them, Madz was the Focal point n was shown the mostEmbarrassed...i Loved thatWink...'coz her reactions to the performances that took place today showed on her faceClapClapClapClap...it came from the heart right thru' her eyesDay Dreaming...n you could feel her pain, her emotionCry...that lump in her throatOuch...especially when Sushant finished his "Maa" act, which of course was a power packed performance by both of themClapClapClapClap...Madz went speechless for a few minutesCry...she took time to normalize n speakCry...her eyes said it allCry...n that quiver in her throat was so evidentOuchCry...Loved the way she expressed her gratefulness to her parents too!!ClapClapClapClap Madhuri understands the contestants so wellThumbs Up...the bit where she told Sushant about her son telling her how much he missed her, was so emotional!!EmbarrassedCry..n if you guys noticed, Madz was not quite her jovial self after that actCryCry....guess she was Missing her hubby n kids back in the USOuch...Aww...couldn't see her that wayHug...Thankfully, that was the last performance n Madz could get packing for the day!Smile

Mahi n Savio were good, but their lifts were pretty shaky n the steps a L'il too simple somewhere in b/w the actApprove...i Loved the way Madz calls Mahi "Mera Chota Packet" n smilesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Mahi's so lucky to get so much Love n Appreciation from MadhuriBig smile...Mahi was sure Touched with that "Pal Pal Dil Ke Pass" liners Madz recited for her!!EmbarrassedClap Really sweet of Madhuri!!Heart Ankita was pretty good too, but i wish they'd brought out just a L'il innovation i their conceptConfused...i've seen a similar table dance before on Nach Baliye as wellStern Smile...although it wasn't exactly the same...but overall, the act was good!!ClapClapClap

Liked the Domestic Violence concept that Salman n Yana used to bring out a messageClapClapClapClap...that act sure drained Yana emotionally n yet again we saw Madhuri turn emotionalCryCry...she swallowed that lump in her throat before she spoke about how women should stop taking abuse n should come out in the open in protestThumbs Up...Salyana passed on the same message to the audience tooApprove...the final bit of the act where Yana carried Salman on her shoulders n shoved him off was goodClapClapClap...the only complaint i have here though is that i feel Salyana are still playing it safe with the Contemporary dance formOuchConfused...at this stage of the competition n being so good, they should be trying innovative dance forms or say fusion than stick to contemporary alone!Geek

All in All, a good EpisodeClapClapClapClap...waiting to see "the Lady" herself looking like the Diva of the 70's tomorrow!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed The promos seem fun n i Loved that L'il "Oh My God" gesture Madz does smiling as Akki dances with her Chota Packet n twirls her around like a dollDay Dreaming...so don't Miss the action Gals!WinkBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

termiArmu4evasuzi_b*Resham*

TiaMaria93 IF-Dazzler
TiaMaria93
TiaMaria93

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

^^ Aww...that's so sweet of Mr Bacchan!!Embarrassed He has so much Love n Respect for MadhuriThumbs Up...wish Madhuri had been honoured with a "Pride of the Industry" award as wellHug...afterall she's the Female Amitabh Bacchan of Indian Cinema!!Clap

yes she is. omg!

best day of my life ...srk madhs scorching performance..i think my heart still stops involuntarily just thinking abt itEmbarrassed

and now pics of madhs and amitabh ji together?! sighh i have only ever owned ONE picture of madhuri and amitabh standing side by side for some reason i could never find any other...this is the best gift for me...amitabh and madhuri and unlike no other in my life! i respect them to the T and admire them and everythnggg from childhood..there's been no other besides those two ..

what a beautiful beautiful thing, madhs and amit together - lol i almost cried from excitement at those stardust pics! heheheheLOLEmbarrassed

and those creations for the srk-madhs performance are BEAUTIFUL! i saved ALL! i cant stop staring..these two are the epitome of intimacy! wooowww!!! all the technical problems sort of melted away because just looking at them was enough to transport u elsewhere..

idk abt u guys, but when it aired on my tv...i heard no music in the background of their dance..well..it was sooo faint...like all i could hear was the crowd cheering, and had to strain my ears to decipher what song was playing or what was being said :S

i initially thought it was intentional but im pretty sure it was just bad audio. :S

anyway... 

as for jhalak today...she looked BEAUTIFUL in that green outfit.. BEAUTIFUL. loved her hair, her face her clothes her smile her eyes her voice...everything about her was just glowing and beautiful today EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshisuzi_b*Resham*

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
I've to catch up jhalak too. I am so behind in everything Embarrassed
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Does anyone remember this song? i can never find it on Youtube.

It was a movie of Madhuri and Rishi Kapoor.

There was a song in it. Baaju Band baaju Band. Confused

Originally posted by luv_sakshi

^^ Yeah, i remember that song...it was from Premgranth...n Madz looked so Gorgeous in that white dress she wore for the song! Lemme check if i have the video by any chance..

I found this song. I have been looking for it ever since I could remember.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi*Resham*

Sanzkhushi Senior Member
Sanzkhushi
Sanzkhushi

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

Madhuri and Vidya Balan

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasuzi_bluv_sakshi*Resham*ZoobiDoobi

Go to top