Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 106)

AnyaCrazy4Sanz Senior Member
AnyaCrazy4Sanz
AnyaCrazy4Sanz

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Just tweeted Madhuri about her out of this world performance n congratulated her on winning the well-deserved Black Lady too!!EmbarrassedHug I barely managed with the wordsTongue...Thank God, Twitter only has 140 words in the message box or else filling in that space with my current state of mind would be a Herculean task!!EmbarrassedWinkLOL

For FimfareSmile...Where on earth am i going to find enough words to compile my write up!?Confused 'Coz anything said n done will only fall short in praise of the Queen n in description of the Super Rocking Madz-SRK performance!!Party Gosh! I'm so smitten n mesmerized right nowEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..i can barely type!!Geek The thinking went blank long ago...EmbarrassedLOL

Sad i Missed out on the red carpetCry...didn't want to lose a single sight of the Diva on FF!Hug But as soon as the show kicked off, the cameras gave us a glimpse of MadhuriDay Dreaming..clapping n flashing that priceless smileEmbarrassedBig smile..n believe me folks, my heart skipped a beat right there n i went.."Oh My God...She's So Beautiful!"Day DreamingHugBlushing...Thanks to the cameraman, we got more such beautiful shots of hers in that red AnarkaliEmbarrassed...Looking as Ravishing as ever!!Hug

PC's performance in dedication to Madhuri was so sweetEmbarrassedClapShe did a good jobThumbs Up...but when it comes to dancing, Madhuri is Madhuri!!Hug Truly Unbeatable n the Best!!Party When PC's performance was announced n Madz got to know it was for her, she was so humbledDay Dreaming..did you notice the way she looked down n said "Oh My God"?Embarrassed Aww...she's such a sweetheart!!Hug...n When PC finished with her performance, she looked around for Madz n on finding her, ran up to her like a L'il excited kid running to her Fav actress for an autograph!EmbarrassedWink Loved the way PC brought Madz to the dias holding her handSmile...n then we witnessed the first spectacular sightParty...Madhuri dancing along with PC to the intro of Dola ReClapClapClapClapClap...Her signature step!!Dancing WOW!!Hug The audience (n me of course!Embarrassed) went into a Frenzy!!EmbarrassedBig smile Loved that L'il hug Madz n PC exchanged n PC's speech in praise of MD before she called on Ash to present Madhuri with a Special Award for having completed 25 years in the Industry!!ClapClapClap...Madhuri truly deserves all the praise n so much more!!HugHug

Everyone's so excited to see Madz back againBig smile...did you notice how even Ash took L'il baby steps to run up to Madz as she got closer to present the award?EmbarrassedSmile...n then they hugged!Hug Ash's speech was really nice n aptClapClapClap...Madhuri was so humbled with all the Love being showered on her!!Embarrassed Aww...She's such a DollHug...n then came the second spectacular sight of the eveningParty..Madhuri's Genuine, Heartfelt n Touching speech!ClapClapClapClapClap She's so Inspiring  its such a pleasure to listen to her!!Thumbs Up Loved the way she expressed gratitude to all the people she's worked with from the Film FraternityClapClapClapClap...she Never forgot to Thank her Loving Family, Hubby n the KidsHug...n of course her special message for the audiences n all her Fans!!Day Dreaming Aww...she has a heart of Gold!Hug...so proud to be a die-hard Madhuri loyalist!!Dancing Wish i could be there at the Awards as wellWink..would've screamed n clapped the loudest for her!!Embarrassed

...n then came the most awaited n magical sight of the eveningHug...the Madhuri-SRK performance!!ClapClapClapClapClap WOW!! Breathtaking absolutelyDay Dreaming...Loved the way RK n IK introduced them on stage as the Biggest Megastars of Indian CinemaClapClapClapClapClap..how true!!Star SRK cleaning off the sand from Madhuri's photo n then opening that door to reveal the World's Most Gorgeous Woman was really niceParty...n when i saw Madhuri standing there in that baby pink lehenga, i was DEAD!!EmbarrassedDead A complete Barbie Doll!!HugHug...She looked so Angelic!!Day DreamingBlushing The color, cut, fabric n look of her lehenga was Superb!ClapClapClapClap...Gr8 work from the Designer, but then Madhuri looks stunnin in anything she wears doesn't she?EmbarrassedHugClap...Loved the way both of them came down togetherSmile...n when Madz smiled at SRK as he held out his hand to bring her forward, i wanted to scream for themEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...weren't they looking so Amazing together all thru' the act?Hug I Loved the passion n intensity they brought out in their actBlushing...n the scenes where the two of them were alone on stage, looking into each other's eyesDay Dreaming...Aww....that was a marvel!!Embarrassed Madhuri's expressions were Bang On n her DancingStar...Mindblowing!!ClapClapClapClapClap SRK complimented her so wellThumbs Up...like a Hero insanely in Love with the Most Beautiful Girl on earth!!Blushing The choice of songs were Awesome - "Tumko Paya", "Tu Hi Toh Jannat Meri", "Tere Naina"ClapClapClapClap...so apt in description of Madhuri!!Hug Loved the way Shah Rukh wouldn't let go off Madhuri's hands during the act n their pose when the "Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai" piece endedEmbarrassed...Awesome!!Party That mixed with my Fav dialogues from my Fav movie DTPHClapClapClapClap...then the "Yaad Kuch Aata Nahin" bit from DTPHDay Dreaming...the "Humpe Yeh Kisne Hara Rang Dala" version, with SRK dancing as Madhuri tried to stop him from going awayEmbarrassed...AMAZING n so MAGICAL!!ClapClapClapClap "Are Re Are" brought back so many memories n those heart balloons only added to the romantic effect!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Loved the dance moves as wellHeart...ballroom, contemporary, indian, classical, Bollywood, all blended in so well!ClapClapClapClap...n that Super Romantic hug they shared followed by the way they gazed into each other for a few seconds, n that lift during "Maar Daala"Embarrassed...God!! i was speechless n completely lost!!EmbarrassedHug Loved it all n seriously couldn't get enoughClapClapClapClapClap...watching it LIVE would've been even better!!Approve Loved the last bit tooEmbarrassed...where they hug "DTPH style" while the lift took them up backstageHug...they looked like they were two people madly in Love with each other!!Heart Thank God for the internet n YoutubeClapClapClap...i can download all the videos n watch it a zillion times over!!EmbarrassedBig smile

Loved the way SRK mentioned about Madz in his speechHug...the way he said she was the most Beautiful woman in the world was sweet!!EmbarrassedHugClap They truly love n respect each other so much!ClapClapClapClapClap This will surely be a night to remember Forever!!Thumbs Up Thank You Sony n Filmfare for giving us his memorable night, apart from JDJ this season (n hopefully the next too!Embarrassed)...ClapClapClapClap

After this, i can only say one thingSmile...Can we PLEASE have a Madhuri-SRK movie soon?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Yash uncle are you listening?Wink

Three Cheers to Madhuri as well as the Madhuri-SRK jodi!!ClapClapClapClapClapClap They Completely Rocked Filmfare n How!!Party
Wow!!!  nicely analysis saakshi..ClapClapClapClapClap i just loved too  SRK mentioned MADZ in his speech- absolutely marvellous and out of this world MADHURI DIXIT...and camera focus on her and she was so down to earth..just give little smile..so cute..Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi

AnyaCrazy4Sanz
AnyaCrazy4Sanz

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Madhuri Adorns the 70's Look On Jhalak This Week!Embarrassed...My!! Isn't She Drop Dead Gorgeous?Day Dreaming

Cheers
SIMPLY STUNNING...MARVELLOUS....AND SUPER HOTTTTTTTTTTT IN RED...Day DreamingBEAUTY QUEEN......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshiZoobiDoobi

AnyaCrazy4Sanz
AnyaCrazy4Sanz

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

Originally posted by Armu4eva

@suzi...tell me about it..i luvd the OSO bg music as SRK was clearing the dust from Mads pic..n how they simultaneously descended on the stage... it was awesome n breathtaking..Day Dreaming Luvd the perf. so much.. n i agree..i so din want it to end either..Embarrassed

Ya.....the beginning was beautiful........I am feeling very emotional right now......twitter is practically exploding with ppl appreciating the performance...............

SRK removing the dust n bringing out the real Mads...............beautiful n touching............Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.......Clap

And the simple ballroom dance steps in the beginning were so good................all the more romantic................Embarrassed

the dialogues OMG........and the HUG......actually there were two of them.............in the end 'are re are' was really funBig smile

But i wanted them to perform on the 'haath mera thaam lo saath jab tak ho' stanza of the song............it so very romantic n apt...........Day Dreaming

Really feeling speechless.........want them in a movie together ASAP.........

MD+SRK=Romance At Its Best.......Heart
MD-SRK - BESTEST-CUTEST-WOWEST-AWSOMEST-...I M SPEECHLESS...ABSOLUTELY STUPENDO FANTABULOUSLY FANTASTICAL MAGICAL OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE..Hug

Edited by nima9 - 06 February 2011 at 6:42pm

luv_sakshisuzi_b

AnyaCrazy4Sanz
AnyaCrazy4Sanz

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by suzi_b

Ya created an account on Twitter just to follow her.........and I'll tweet tomorrow........right now too many things r going on in my head...............Mads n SRK......they really do look very good together...........the passion n intensity which they bring forth is unmatched by anybody....................

Loved what SRK said while accepting the award......the Mads part.......performing with the marvellous n out of this world Madhuri Dixit.....................Embarrassed

Watching the link........Smile

I know.....me watching n typing..too... keep replaying the bits...its like a dream...!!

And yeah..i luvd SRKs speech.... Day Dreaming he is such a sweetheart..i m luvng his gestures to Mads.. thruout her stint in JDJ...n now filmfare....  gawd.  Yash uncle.. hamara sapna pura karo.. Mads n SRK ko sath mein lekar aao.. pleaseeeeeeeeeee
RAB NE BANA DI JODI - PART 2LOL ...........

Armu4evasuzi_b

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Luv_sakshi.........thanks for the gorgeous caps... she looks... ohh la la..!! My dil going.. dhak dhak.... iman is going dola re dola Day Dreaming

Nima----thanks for th stardust pics.... mads looks gorgeous as ever Heart

The Dhak Dhak girl...

Edited by Armu4eva - 06 February 2011 at 8:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshisuzi_b*Resham*ZoobiDoobi

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Hey
i lovedd thw whole Filmfare event esp Madhuri's parts..she ws luking soo pretty in dat suit..lovedd her and during IK-RK jokes she laughed soo much dat she had tears in her eyes..she was luking so cutee dere

@SRK-Mads..oh gosh best part of the whole event.dey are one of the best couples of BW.and the dance was too gudd but Mads lehenga was soo heavy.wonder how she managed it..dey were awesomee in dat perfomance :)))

awww she was presented a special award..dat was really touching part..she deserves it so as she understood dat we fans still lovee her as much as den..

only one word Mads is just awesomeeee

luv_sakshi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Madhuri's prediction on Sonakshi

The eternal beauty Madhuri Dixit was sharing her thoughts recently when she revealed that among the new age female actors, she sees a lot of potential in Sonakshi Sinha. Mads says that Sonakshi has got very pretty eyes and she is quite expressive about them. On the other hand, Madhuri has also given credit to the tall Anushka Sharma. As for the male actors, the young hunk Ranbir Kapoor has caught the attention of Madhuri.

Posted On : 6th February, 2011

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewanisuzi_bbonnefilleluv_sakshi*Resham*Nisha_90ZoobiDoobi

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Madhuri's prediction on Sonakshi

The eternal beauty Madhuri Dixit was sharing her thoughts recently when she revealed that among the new age female actors, she sees a lot of potential in Sonakshi Sinha. Mads says that Sonakshi has got very pretty eyes and she is quite expressive about them. On the other hand, Madhuri has also given credit to the tall Anushka Sharma. As for the male actors, the young hunk Ranbir Kapoor has caught the attention of Madhuri.

Posted On : 6th February, 2011

she's got an eye for talent....both sonakshi and ranbir have a lot of potential. 

Armu4eva

Go to top