Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U (Page 106)

AnyaCrazy4Sanz Senior Member
AnyaCrazy4Sanz
AnyaCrazy4Sanz

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Madhuri Adorns the 70's Look On Jhalak This Week!Embarrassed...My!! Isn't She Drop Dead Gorgeous?Day Dreaming

Cheers
SIMPLY STUNNING...MARVELLOUS....AND SUPER HOTTTTTTTTTTT IN RED...Day DreamingBEAUTY QUEEN......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshiZoobiDoobi

AnyaCrazy4Sanz
AnyaCrazy4Sanz

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

Originally posted by Armu4eva

@suzi...tell me about it..i luvd the OSO bg music as SRK was clearing the dust from Mads pic..n how they simultaneously descended on the stage... it was awesome n breathtaking..Day Dreaming Luvd the perf. so much.. n i agree..i so din want it to end either..Embarrassed

Ya.....the beginning was beautiful........I am feeling very emotional right now......twitter is practically exploding with ppl appreciating the performance...............

SRK removing the dust n bringing out the real Mads...............beautiful n touching............Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.......Clap

And the simple ballroom dance steps in the beginning were so good................all the more romantic................Embarrassed

the dialogues OMG........and the HUG......actually there were two of them.............in the end 'are re are' was really funBig smile

But i wanted them to perform on the 'haath mera thaam lo saath jab tak ho' stanza of the song............it so very romantic n apt...........Day Dreaming

Really feeling speechless.........want them in a movie together ASAP.........

MD+SRK=Romance At Its Best.......Heart
MD-SRK - BESTEST-CUTEST-WOWEST-AWSOMEST-...I M SPEECHLESS...ABSOLUTELY STUPENDO FANTABULOUSLY FANTASTICAL MAGICAL OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE..Hug

Edited by nima9 - 06 February 2011 at 6:42pm

luv_sakshisuzi_b

AnyaCrazy4Sanz
AnyaCrazy4Sanz

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by suzi_b

Ya created an account on Twitter just to follow her.........and I'll tweet tomorrow........right now too many things r going on in my head...............Mads n SRK......they really do look very good together...........the passion n intensity which they bring forth is unmatched by anybody....................

Loved what SRK said while accepting the award......the Mads part.......performing with the marvellous n out of this world Madhuri Dixit.....................Embarrassed

Watching the link........Smile

I know.....me watching n typing..too... keep replaying the bits...its like a dream...!!

And yeah..i luvd SRKs speech.... Day Dreaming he is such a sweetheart..i m luvng his gestures to Mads.. thruout her stint in JDJ...n now filmfare....  gawd.  Yash uncle.. hamara sapna pura karo.. Mads n SRK ko sath mein lekar aao.. pleaseeeeeeeeeee
RAB NE BANA DI JODI - PART 2LOL ...........

Armu4evasuzi_b

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Luv_sakshi.........thanks for the gorgeous caps... she looks... ohh la la..!! My dil going.. dhak dhak.... iman is going dola re dola Day Dreaming

Nima----thanks for th stardust pics.... mads looks gorgeous as ever Heart

The Dhak Dhak girl...

Edited by Armu4eva - 06 February 2011 at 8:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshisuzi_b*Resham*ZoobiDoobi

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Hey
i lovedd thw whole Filmfare event esp Madhuri's parts..she ws luking soo pretty in dat suit..lovedd her and during IK-RK jokes she laughed soo much dat she had tears in her eyes..she was luking so cutee dere

@SRK-Mads..oh gosh best part of the whole event.dey are one of the best couples of BW.and the dance was too gudd but Mads lehenga was soo heavy.wonder how she managed it..dey were awesomee in dat perfomance :)))

awww she was presented a special award..dat was really touching part..she deserves it so as she understood dat we fans still lovee her as much as den..

only one word Mads is just awesomeeee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Madhuri's prediction on Sonakshi

The eternal beauty Madhuri Dixit was sharing her thoughts recently when she revealed that among the new age female actors, she sees a lot of potential in Sonakshi Sinha. Mads says that Sonakshi has got very pretty eyes and she is quite expressive about them. On the other hand, Madhuri has also given credit to the tall Anushka Sharma. As for the male actors, the young hunk Ranbir Kapoor has caught the attention of Madhuri.

Posted On : 6th February, 2011

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshiSakshi_Deewanisuzi_bbonnefilleNisha_90*Resham*ZoobiDoobi

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Madhuri's prediction on Sonakshi

The eternal beauty Madhuri Dixit was sharing her thoughts recently when she revealed that among the new age female actors, she sees a lot of potential in Sonakshi Sinha. Mads says that Sonakshi has got very pretty eyes and she is quite expressive about them. On the other hand, Madhuri has also given credit to the tall Anushka Sharma. As for the male actors, the young hunk Ranbir Kapoor has caught the attention of Madhuri.

Posted On : 6th February, 2011

she's got an eye for talent....both sonakshi and ranbir have a lot of potential. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Saw filmfare.....the most boring one ever in history of filmfare.....Madhuri the only saving grace.

i love priyanka....my fav right now......but she's not got what Madz has. 

madhuri looked so good in the end dance.......she made shahrukh look background artist.   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewanisuzi_b*Resham*

Go to top