Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
announcement time people - max stardust awards will air on feb 20, sunday at 8pm on set max (someone please confirm if it'll be telecast on sony channel as well). madhuri attended the event (black sari) and presented an award to mr amitabh bachchan.

my V-day song dedication for Madz  is

Jab Tu Muskuraati Hai
Bijli Bhi Sharmaati Hai
Palkein Jab Uthaati Hai
Duniya Theher Jaati Hai) - 2
Tere Rang Ne, Tere Dhang Ne
Tere Sang Ne Kiya Kya
Koi Mere Dil Se Poochhe

i think it suits her perfectly, even though it's not from her film
Edited by peachesnplums - 13 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yes I too saw it...thx for the information...well Mads just said naa in her intv she is returning back...well can I hold this info...noooooooooooo😭
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nima9

Madhuri Best, says Birju Mahraj

Madhuri Dixit
CHANDIGARH: According to kathak maestro Birju Maharaj, Madhuri Dixit is the best Bollywood dancer due to her versitality. He was here to perform at Tagore theatre during the 7th Guru M L Koser and Guru Shobha Koser award ceremony on Saturday.

While recalling the days of rehearsal with Madhuri Dixit during the making of Devdas, Pandit Birju Maharaj appreciated the dancing skills of the actress. He had composed at least 25 ''Thumris'' for Kavita

Krishnamurthy after which ''Kahe Ched Ched Mohe'' was finalized by the film director, Sanjay Leela Bhansali. Based on his father's poetry, it was sung by Pandit Birju Maharaj, Kavita Krishnamurthy and Madhuri Dixit.

He said, ''Madhuri rehearsed for 12 consecutive nights. She never expressed satisfaction after watching the video. He feels that due to apathy of the film industry, classical dances are being ignored. According to him, the present artistes are too weak and get over with their acts in less than an hour. 'The best award is appreciation from the public. I accept the awards and devote them to God and my gurus.''

Koi Shak????πŸ˜‰

Without a Doubt...Madhuri is simply the Best!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ What could be better than Pandit Birju Maharaj acknowledging that himself!!πŸ˜ƒ Saroj ji had spoken before of Madhuri's determination to practice non-stop for hours until she perfected her movesπŸ‘πŸΌ...n now its Pandit ji😊...& didn't Madhuri mention on Jhalak that she was a huge fan of Pandit Birju Maharaj & felt honoured to be working with him in Devdas?😳 Madhuri is simply Superb!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ There just can't be anyone like her!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
luv_sakshi thumbnail

Mithun speaks about Madhuri on Dance India Dance

Aww...i second Mithun Da's thoughts completely!!😳 Madhuri Rocks n How!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thanks for sharing Nima!πŸ˜ƒ
luv_sakshi thumbnail

The ultimate Diva of Indian cinema :Madhuri Dixit part 1

The Ultimate Diva of Indian cinema: Madhuri Dixit Part 2

The Ultimate Diva of Indian cinema: Madhuri Dixit Part 3

The Ultimate Diva of Indian Cinema :Madhuri Dixit (part 4)

Oooh!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š These are Awesome!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thank You so much for sharing the links Nima😳...made for Gr8 viewing!πŸ‘πŸΌ...Hail Queen Madhuri!πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: suzi_b

MD tweeted.....twice today😊

Madhuri Dixit-Nene
"The action is heating up on JDJ. I am really enjoying it. Meanwhile, seems the season for award shows. Which was your favorite?"

"Practicing Kathak today!"

Aww..Thanks Suzi😊...we're enjoying watching Madhuri on JDJ just as muchπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...but i don't wanna think that the Grand Finale is just around the corner n Madhuri will be returning back to the US after that!!😭
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: TiaMaria93

sigh i watched DTPH today :D woow...i must say..madhs is phenomenal ... and i realised things abt hte movie i never noticed before..like the fact that karishma sang joote dedo paise lelo after her tequila shots! LOL! 

sigh, madhuri is ...wow....WOW WOW WOOOWW .... that entire movie... was superb....definition of romance...DTPH ...πŸ‘πŸ‘

haha and today i took my bharatanatyam riyaaz to a next level...seeing that i could never resist the temptation to watch madhuri vids on u tube once i am on the pc..i ended up learning the steps to the "dum duma dum" song. hahaha i'm just REALLY loving that particular song....her expressions are so mischievous and spoiled-kid  ...the pink little outfit.. hahaha everything abt it....

Yeah TiaπŸ˜‰...DTPH is my all time Fav tooπŸ˜ƒ...n Madhuri...my God! She's the Ultimate😳😳😳...just can't get over her, no mater how many times over i watch the movie!!😊 Hey, i also liked that Lil scene in the movie where Madz is at a gift store with her friend buying pretty gifts for V-Day😳...n her friend asks whom Madhuri's buying all that stuff forπŸ˜†...n Madhuri says "For myself..i don't have anyone who'll gift me stuff like this on V-Day, so i'm just making myself happy, buying them for myself!"πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...n her friend goes "Pooja, you're crazy"πŸ˜›...n then Madhuri gives a Cute smile n says "That though i am"πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...Aww...i found that scene so Cute😳😳..especially 'coz of Madhuri!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ BTW, if i was around when Madz had said that, i'd probably end up buying every other gift from that shop for her!!😳😊

For "Dum Duma Dum"😳...can't believe they added that song much later in DilπŸ˜‰...but i absolutely Loved Madhuri in it!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Firstly, that pink outfit..πŸ˜‰Aww...she looked like a Doll!😳😳 Then her Bang On Attitude n face off with AamirπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...followed by those groovy dance moves⭐️...Awesome!!πŸ˜ƒ Madhuri Rocked playing the rich spoiled-brat!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Loved watching Dil so much😊...Mom n i were just discussing about the movie n Madz the other day!😳😊 We can't get enough of Madhuri, can we?πŸ˜‰ You know Tia...you're so much like meπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³...i watch n download Madhuri videos from YT as well😊..can't resist that at all!😳

BTW, its Gr8 to know you're learning Bharatnatyam!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I'm so very passionate about dancing as wellπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ...n to make an Honest confession here, it was Madhuri who brought that Love for dancing in meπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ˜Š..it was after i saw her dancing to Ek Do Teen in Tezaab as a L'il girl that i felt a strong urge to learn dance too😊...n that passion never died out since😳...the only sad part though is that i never got an opportunity to learn classical dancing😭😭😭...n i'll always regret that!! There weren't any dance trainers around my placeπŸ˜•..but that doesn't stop me from trying out different moves in front of my bedroom mirrorπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...i try n learn whatever i watch on TV😳...n some of Madhuri's moves are so difficult to perfect!πŸ˜³πŸ˜•...needs loads of practice!
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Content Removed

print

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: peachesnplums

announcement time people - max stardust awards will air on feb 20, sunday at 8pm on set max (someone please confirm if it'll be telecast on sony channel as well). madhuri attended the event (black sari) and presented an award to mr amitabh bachchan.

my V-day song dedication for Madz  is

Jab Tu Muskuraati Hai
Bijli Bhi Sharmaati Hai
Palkein Jab Uthaati Hai
Duniya Theher Jaati Hai) - 2
Tere Rang Ne, Tere Dhang Ne
Tere Sang Ne Kiya Kya
Koi Mere Dil Se Poochhe

i think it suits her perfectly, even though it's not from her film

Thanks for the Stardust awards info Pal!😊 Just hope its aired on Sony as wellπŸ˜•...my Set Max channel keeps going on n off!! Really wanna see her present that award to Big B!!😊 Bet she'd have said some good words about Mr Bachchan before the presentationπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ...don't wanna miss that either!😭

Gr8 V-day dedication yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...the song truly is apt for Madhuri!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ‘ I also think an old number "Teri Ankhon ke siva Duniya mein rakha kya hai" suits Madhuri perfectly!😳
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ohh Sakshi I so love your analysis....its awesome to read always....