Users

Frequent Posters

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@Suzi..thanks for the promo info....

@Sakshi...
PC is promoting her new movie... '7 khoon maaf' ......so was an anticipated guest at JDJ ..😳 n talk about.....its PC everywhere around Madhuri  these days....😳

yeah...but i wish PC would come around on Tue n we could have a special V-Day Epi with Madz around!😳..PC is a huge Madhuri fan n looks like she's competing with Rani to see who's the bigger fan of the two!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: suzi_b

I bet next we would see everybody sporting the sheer saris..........trying to look like Mads........πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†...Yeah...n they may all be Manish Malhotra collections!!πŸ˜‰
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

yeah...but i wish PC would come around on Tue n we could have a special V-Day Epi with Madz around!😳..PC is a huge Madhuri fan n looks like she's competing with Rani to see who's the bigger fan of the two!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yh i wuld hv wanted a Mads exclusive Mon epi... with DTPH theme..😳 wuld hv been wonderful.. all the couples perform on the DTPH songs or something..πŸ˜›

@PC... well i did vote for Rani.. anyday anytime...she is sooooooooooo amazing..😍 n i luvd her..'Madhuri Dixit ....Madhuri Dixit.. Madhuri Dixit' πŸ˜³
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: peachesnplums

agree with y'all who say enough PC tributes to madhuri. and why has the channel invited her to promote 7KM on valentine's day? they could have called her on feb 15 (Tuesday')s episode. guess scheduling conflicts.

watched a bit of koyla. remembered an old anecdote srk once told in an interview, about that 'tanhaayi tanhaayi tanhaayi dono ko paas le aayi' song. some of it was shot in north-east regions of india, and it seems it was very cold when they shot around a lake in arunachal pradesh. srk said mujhe yaad hai hum dono ek corner mein baith ke ro rahe they ki kahaan phans gaye dono πŸ˜† (they sulked in a corner, jokingly of course, wondering what sort of place were they stuck at), because it was difficult to shoot in an isolated cold place, wearing light clothes πŸ˜ƒ. he was very cute and amused about that entire episode.

Yeah...wish PC had come over on Tue! Wanted a special Epi for Madz on V-DayπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...we could also have some special moments!!😳...n for Koyla...i remember SRK saying that about te Tanhai song shoot..πŸ˜†...poor things! Kya Kya Pappad belne padhe the unhe!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...i also remember SRK saying that Madz n He never had to dance or do anything for the steps in that Tanhai song..they just stood there in the cold n their hands n feet started shivering automatically, making it look like a dance step!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
luv_sakshi thumbnail

Yh i wuld hv wanted a Mads exclusive Mon epi... with DTPH theme..😳 wuld hv been wonderful.. all the couples perform on the DTPH songs or something..πŸ˜›

@PC... well i did vote for Rani.. anyday anytime...she is sooooooooooo amazing..😍 n i luvd her..'Madhuri Dixit ....Madhuri Dixit.. Madhuri Dixit' πŸ˜³

You just stole the words from my mouth Gal!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I so wanted a special MD Epi for V-Day as well!😳...n nothing beats DTPH for V-Day!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...same here..i'd vote for Rani too!!πŸ‘πŸ‘...he 3 times "Madhuri Dixit" chant was really sweet n her craze for MD was so much like us!!😳😳
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

You just stole the words from my mouth Gal!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I so wanted a special MD Epi for V-Day as well!😳...n nothing beats DTPH for V-Day!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...same here..i'd vote for Rani too!!πŸ‘πŸ‘...he 3 times "Madhuri Dixit" chant was really sweet n her craze for MD was so much like us!!😳😳

n tomorrow they are showing DTPH.... gosh.. sakshi ...suzi..resham..i cant wait to read u guys..long drool posts..πŸ˜† (yeah u should know..i luvvvvvvvvvv reading all ur posts..)

gawdd.. i m so excited..i cant stop watching Aare Aare... on YT... n me realy need to sleep ...now..πŸ˜†
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: TiaMaria93

Yeah Tia...read that article n had exactly the same thoughts!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† That's the Best comment i've heard on Madhuri's teeth!!😍 hahahaha! yep, i almost swore i wrote that article, lol cause i'm always making funny statements like that! πŸ˜†...tell me about it!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Seriously yaar😳...Madhuri only keeps growing more Gorgeous by the day!😍 Touchwood😊...when i first saw her in that green saree n that black saree she wore to the Stardust awards with the halter neck blouses n a pair of heelsπŸ‘...i went...WOW!!πŸ₯³ She's so HOT!!☺️...So Feminine n So very Beautiful!!πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜³...Loved her sarees!πŸ˜ƒ yess that black saree- loved the halter, lovedddd the hair! my god, and loved amitabh bacchan next to her in those pics! whattt a pair! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...Exactly!!πŸ˜ƒ....imagine the power around when two Super Stars of the Millennium share center stage!!πŸ₯³...MD n Big B together is a sight not worth missing!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You actually tweeted that to her?😲😳...Aww...my Baby must've blushed n flashed her 1000 watt smile on reading it!😳 ahahaha i did😎 and i do hope she blushed lol because i was very honest and genuine with that..hahaha i am so smitten by her, and i know it amazes some  people that i come from this new generation (since i just turned 18) and i should be admiring the size zeros cause that's the style of my generation..butt NOOO WAYYY madhuri is WOMAN. i reallyyy think the newbies should take tips from her.πŸ˜†...i can understand how you feel yaar, 'coz i'm absolutely CRAZY about Madz😍...beyond words can describe!!😳...should i say i'm insanely in Love with her, to be more precise?☺️...be it any generation, Madhuri will still Rock n be the Best amongst all!!πŸ₯³..there's just no comparison!!⭐️...i'm so glad for this Forum..i can put just about anything i feel about Madz in here!!😳...if i go on with my ranting elsewhere, people would think i'm nuts!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOLZ!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Tia...you're impossible yaar!πŸ˜› But you're right😊..Madhuri's full name actually fits in so well for the Ek Do Teen songπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...like it was made for her!!😳😍 What a coincidence n Gr8 observation yaar!πŸ‘πŸΌ  hhahahahahaha!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ thank you πŸ˜³ HAHA that's exactly what i thought too...it's like fate or something hahah but most of her music though...if u pay attention to some of the lines etc...it's so apt for the superpower that is Madhuri Dixit... for example, in choli ke peeche, there's this line, "laakhon deewane tere, laakhon deewane..aasiq purane tere aasiq purane" ..and she goes on to sing that she wants a lover of her choice..and *irony* calls "ram ji" to save her hahahaaπŸ˜† how ironic is that? LOL and well the coincidence of her time, where there was a lot of pleading to "Ram ji" lol and hmm who does she marry? Dr Sri RAM of course! hahaa madhuri's really an amazing thingπŸ˜ƒ...Yeah!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Actually....what telepathy yaar, that thought occurred to me a couple of times too😳...especially when i heard songs like "Mera Piya Ghar Aaya...O Ramji" "O Ramji... Bada Dukh Di Na" or the Ramji bit in "Choli Ke Peeche" - post Madhuri's wedlock to Dr Ram!!😍😳...Even the "Jungle Mein Sher" song from Premgranth had "Rama Ho Rama Ho" in the chorus all thru'..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...n who can forget "Wah Wah Ramji..Jodi Kya Banayi" from HAHK!?😳...that liner seems so perfectly made for the Madz-Ram jodi!!πŸ€—Guess Madz is the only actress to have so many "Ramji's" used in her songsπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...n Voila!!😲 She gets married to a sweetie with the same name!!😳😳 The Choli Ke Peeche wala Ramji bit was the Cutest na.."Kya Kya Bacha Ke Chalun..Ramji"☺️...like you rightly said, Madz is truly Amazing!!πŸ€— With so many coincidences, i sure feel Madz has some thing Mysteriously Magical about her😍...some special powers may be?πŸ˜‰ She casts a spell on us too n we're smitten for life!!😳😳

luv_sakshi thumbnail

n tomorrow they are showing DTPH.... gosh.. sakshi ...suzi..resham..i cant wait to read u guys..long drool posts..πŸ˜† (yeah u should know..i luvvvvvvvvvv reading all ur posts..)

gawdd.. i m so excited..i cant stop watching Aare Aare... on YT... n me realy need to sleep ...now..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†...i can understand Hun!😳...I'm going Pagal for DTPH too!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰..Aww...Sweetie! Thanks for all the appreciation!!πŸ€—...Love writing about Madz just as much!!😍..the only sad part is that i always fall short of words to describe a Magic called Madhuri 'coz anything said n done, will only fal short in her praise!!😳😳...n i end up sounding cliched!πŸ˜›...that's why i'm late with the analysis for Tue's Epi!πŸ˜•...i'm so lost for words!!😳...Gudnite n sleep tight!!πŸ˜ƒ
TiaMaria93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ sakshi- HAHAHHA i know...thank god for this FC or else the world would not be able to handle each of us individually trying to express our love for madhuri ! HAHAAHAH πŸ€£

it's the only place i can just come and write lengthy essays abt Madhuri jaan and everyone tkaes the time to read each word and show appreciation! hahahahaha we're all nuts...but...good nuts..like..honey roasted peanuts! πŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ€£

sigh i wish i had the full indian channels package...i am missing out all this madhuri mania :( LOL i see i'm going to have to unearth copies of her movies and get some  DVD versions. 

with regards to PC on VDAY..lol...ahhah even i am sumwhat ..eerr...🀒 of her persisting presence around madhs. LOL ...idk.... i totally get her love and affection..but she killed it with the multiple tributes and sometimes inability to impress.... dont get me wrong, i LOVE priyanka- LOVE HER...but...i dont like ppl who over do it - especially where madhuri is concerned. LOL and i really hope she doesnt turn this into any over-bearing presence on monday.....maybe she could bring SRK along for a surprise haa haa
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
On the sets of JDJ (with PC)