Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
another pic from stardust awards
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/gallery/m/Events/stud0600211_1/906328.html

filmfare awards:

loved Madhuri's speech and her performance with srk. however, i did find her lehenga a bit unwieldy for a dance. i mean when she was lifting her legs for a movement, it seemed like such a task. nonetheless great choice of songs that srk dedicated to her. wish srk had worn a kurta instead of the jacket or trousers instead of those harem pants/ dhoti. it was great to see them together on stage, someone, make a movie with these two...😍

suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rishi, Madhuri set the stage on fire
Indo-Asian News Service
Monday, February 07, 2011 (New Delhi)
Share this on Rediff.com Print | A+   A-

What would happen if two of the Bollywood's dance legends come together on one stage? The stage would indeed be on fire. Something similar happened on the sets of Sony TV's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4when veteran actor Rishi Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit danced together.

Rishi, who was on the sets of the dance show to promote his new film "Patiala House", and Madhuri set the stage on fire as they both performed to the popular song Ek mein aur ek tu from the movie Khel Khel Mein.

The duo have done handful of films together like Sahibaan, Yaraana. Their last film together was Premgranth in 1996. 

Rishi is known for dancing on his knees and the actor reveals that it helped him in impressing his actress wife Neetu Singh. 

With just Sushant Singh Rajput, Ragini Khanna, Mahi Vij, Yana Gupta, Ankita Lokande, Shekhar Suman and Mieyang Chang left in the field, the competition has got tough. Earlier, these celebrities were just giving one performance and now they have to give two. Besides Madhuri, the judges panel for the show includes Remo D'Souza and Malaika Arora Khan. 

The episode will be aired Tuesday.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
omg wow she looks simply stunning!
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: suzi_b

Rishi, Madhuri set the stage on fire

Indo-Asian News Service
Monday, February 07, 2011 (New Delhi)
Share this on Rediff.com 
Print | A+   A-

What would happen if two of the Bollywood's dance legends come together on one stage? The stage would indeed be on fire. Something similar happened on the sets of Sony TV's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4when veteran actor Rishi Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit danced together.

Rishi, who was on the sets of the dance show to promote his new film "Patiala House", and Madhuri set the stage on fire as they both performed to the popular song Ek mein aur ek tu from the movie Khel Khel Mein.

The duo have done handful of films together like Sahibaan, Yaraana. Their last film together was Premgranth in 1996. 

Rishi is known for dancing on his knees and the actor reveals that it helped him in impressing his actress wife Neetu Singh. 

With just Sushant Singh Rajput, Ragini Khanna, Mahi Vij, Yana Gupta, Ankita Lokande, Shekhar Suman and Mieyang Chang left in the field, the competition has got tough. Earlier, these celebrities were just giving one performance and now they have to give two. Besides Madhuri, the judges panel for the show includes Remo D'Souza and Malaika Arora Khan. 

The episode will be aired Tuesday.

awww... so cute😍 cant w8 2 watch😳 bt y on tuesday y not 2day?? awww... just look @ her xpression... just lyk a lil kid😍😍
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail

this pic is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooooooooooo cuuuuttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
Madz's looking lyk a nanni munni bachchi... awwwww
😍😍
Divyanka_rocks thumbnail
Hey guyz😊 Could I please join the Madhuri madness?😛 AAAAAAAAH how I adore her😍.... she is just breathtaking😳 Her performance with SRK was stupendous.... I could not take my eyes away from her and of course their chemistry was dangerously too hot too handle😆 ... man how did we survive that?😆 Oh how I wish JDJ was on everyday coz then everyday would be the most beautiful day😳 Thank you to everyone who makes a contribution here....I really appreciate it😃 You guyz are doin an awesome job👏
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divyanka_rocks

Hey guyz😊 Could I please join the Madhuri madness?😛 AAAAAAAAH how I adore her😍.... she is just breathtaking😳 Her performance with SRK was stupendous.... I could not take my eyes away from her and of course their chemistry was dangerously too hot too handle😆 ... man how did we survive that?😆 Oh how I wish JDJ was on everyday coz then everyday would be the most beautiful day😳 Thank you to everyone who makes a contribution here....I really appreciate it😃 You guyz are doin an awesome job👏

a very warm welcome to the crazy family😆 buddy🤗 we all are Mad 4 Madhuri... so join da madness😉
Armu4eva thumbnail
OMG.. Mads is looking gorgeous in th green sleevless suit..
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Oh wow gorgeous! 😃