Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U - Page 77

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by khusiie14

A Typical Day In The Life Of Madhuri Dixit Nene

Madhuri Dixit may have been the poster girl of the late 1980s and 1990s, but her long vacation from acting, doesn't make her any less desirable to her fans and well-wishers. Audiences still switch on their television sets to watch her judging the dance show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4. And why not? She was one of the best actors and dancers not just of her time but of all time in Bollywood and she broke many hearts when she married Dr. Shriram Nene in 1999.

But far away from the limelight and all the fan adulation, what does Madhuri Dixit do in Denver? What does a typical day in the life of the gorgeous actress, now married and with two kids to look after, look like? Here's a sneak peek:

Madhuri's typical day begins in her house in the US when she wakes up early to help her two sons, Arin (7) and Raayan (5), get ready for school. After dropping her kids to school early in the morning and kissing goodbye to hubby Shriram, the actress goes about her daily chores in the house.

Mom Madhuri then fetches Arin and Raayan from school at 3 o'clock in the afternoon, after which she settles down with them to help them with their homework and take their lessons. (If you did not know this, Madhuri was a student of Microbiology before she began her acting career.)

In the evening, Madhuri takes her tiny tots out for extra-curricular activities that include Taekwondo and swimming classes. Then she drives them back home. It's not long before hubby is back from work and the close-knit family sits down together for a quiet dinner prepared by Madhuri herself.

Cho Chweet!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Madhuri is such a warm n family personπŸ€—..Love her for everything she is!!😍 Truly proud to be a die-hard Madhuri loyalist...😳😳...Thanks for sharing!πŸ˜ƒ
YIPEE!! Filmfare is just a couple of hours away from nowπŸ₯³...eagerly waiting for the show!!😳 Can't wait to see Madz n her Rocking performance with SRK & listen to her winning speech!πŸ€—
Gosh this is crazy guys..wht with lovely pix and lovely snippets and the links...

This is too good..plus we crossed 100 pgs....we surely know hw to love her...

FF is just an hour away......m soooooooooooo glued up......😍 bye bye girls..c u tom.....if we are still awake and alive.....☺️
yay, we crossed 100 pages in the 2nd AT as well πŸ₯³
big applause for all your efforts and creations folks πŸ‘
keep up the good work. now for her filmfare performance 😍
Edited by peachesnplums - 13 years ago
READY FOR RED CARPET AT 7:30 JUST FEW MINS AND THEN MAIN SHOW..
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Guys.... PC's dedication to Mads..

n can i say.i m totally speechless after seeing Mads...on the Red Carpet.. jovially interacting with Ragini Khanna..n doing the signature...'Ankhiyan Milaun' step πŸ˜

Loved her speech...she is so humble.. always thanks the Fans for their overwhelming love.... i adore her totally...❀️

Cant wait for SRK-Mads.... maddening n magical performance..
Words..will fall short....to describe..the sheer magic..we saw tonite..😍 From the beginning to the end....SRk-Mads perf..was picture perfect..!! I luvd the songs used..coz it had a theme..a theme...wherein SRK is talking about Mads...with 'Tumko paya hai'  'Tu hi to jannat meri..' .. 'Tere Naina'  ..marvellous....and what to say of the awesome DTPH dialgoues that were mixed in between.. gosh..i luvd it..!! SRK was the dashing hero..n Mads the blushing heroine.....

And when DTPH ..Are re Are and Devdas 'Humpe hara rang' started.. i felt time stopped..!! I luvd the circular shot before the DTPH moment..... !! Truly an amazing.. n mesmerising performance..by two of the biggest megastars indian cinema has ever seen...❀️

Heres the temp. link....to their act..

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Words..will short....to describe..the sheer magic..we saw tonite..😍 From the beginning to the end....SRk-Mads perf..was picture perfect..!! I luvd the songs used..coz it had a theme..a theme...wherein SRK is talking about Mads...with 'Tumko paya hai'  'Tu hi to jannat meri..' .. 'Tere Naina'  ..marvellous....and what to say of the awesome DTPH dialgoues that were mixed in between.. gosh..i luvd it..!! SRK was the dashing hero..n Mads the blushing heroine.....

And when DTPH ..Are re Are and Devda 'Humpe hara rang' started.. i felt time stopped..!! I luvd the circular shot before the DTPH moment..... !! Truly an amazing.. n mesmerising performance..by two of the biggest megastars indian cinema has ever seen...❀️

Heres the temp. link....to their act..

Thanks 4 the links........I was actually feeling very sad when their performance ended........😭.....wanted to see it again n again n againπŸ˜ƒ

I am just thinking how lucky those ppl r who saw their performance live sitting there.......it was sheer MAGIC!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘............and Oh So Very Romantic........beautiful😍

Loved Imran n Ranbir's introduction......two superstars, megastars coming together......surely it can't get bigger than this.........β­οΈπŸ‘

My best part of the act.......there r many actually......but I simply loved the beginning......SRK removing dust from Mads' pic.....and the beautiful Mads stepping out of it.......awesome.......the Queen returning to take control of her kingdom........too gudπŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved the main agar kahoon part when just the two of them were dancing........wanted it to be simple n romantic......😳

Choice of songs were very nice.....SRK praising Mads.......'main agar kahoon', 'tere naina', 'rab ne bana di jodi'....(sach mein....Mads should've done Rab Ne instead of Anushka)😳
Loved this interpretation of Maar Dala......first time SRK dancing with Mads in it......😳
And DTPH.................the dialogues were so so so very awesome........just what I love........😳
'Yaad Kuch Aata Nahi Ye Hua Kabse......Ho Gaya Mushkil Chupana Raaz Ye Sabse.....Tum Kaho To Mang Lun Main Aaj Kuch Rab Se'...................Loved the way Mads did this part☺️

And those red heart balloons again........its so good to see the original steps of 'Are re Are' again.............OMG.......they were so good............surely worth a wait n the most wowest, awesomest n bestest performance ever..............πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank You Filmfare 4 this treat..........😍........love is in the air❀️

An advance V-Day treat.......😳
WOW!! Madz looks ethereal @ Imran's Wedding Reception!!! So gorgeous, love her outfit!
@suzi...tell me about it..i luvd the OSO bg music as SRK was clearing the dust from Mads pic..n how they simultaneously descended on the stage... it was awesome n breathtaking..😍 Luvd the perf. so much.. n i agree..i so din want it to end either..😳