Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Aww...Rani😳...Thank You so much for these really Cute Pics!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Madhuri looks like the Cutest Baby around in thoseπŸ€—...i Love that innocent charm she still has about her😍☺️...so pure n untouched by the world's influences!πŸ‘πŸΌ...n She's the Only One who's maintained it that way right from the time she stepped into Bollywood!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Kudos to Madz!!❀️
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

...n for this one😳😳...well, what do i say?😍 Chandramukhi - Glowing like the moonlight on the Darkest of Nights!!πŸ€— Simply Loved her character in Devdas❀️...Chandramukhi was so much like Madz herself - So Giving, Always Thought of Others' Well Being n Loved unconditionally, just like Madhuri!β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ...her outfits, her dance, her emoting...everything was simply "Perrrffect"πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘...Nice work with the Compilation Rani!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
AnyaCrazy4Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
AnyaCrazy4Sanz thumbnail
Madhuri and Shahrukh - the tale of hearts
(
AnyaCrazy4Sanz thumbnail
Sanzkhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My all time favourite is - Ke sera sera - Prabhudeva-Md's magic  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svYvqgViXXE
Sanzkhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

Gosh!!😳😳 Lovely videoπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...yaar, i'm losing patience waiting for Filmfare now😭...Thankfully, its only hours away!!πŸ˜ƒ

KAAYNAAT MAIN KAHIN NAHI HAI KOI AAPKE JAISE MADHURI...πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Clap
tomorrow wil watch it..and again and again...
Edited by khusiie14 - 13 years ago
Sanzkhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

OMG!!😳😳 I'm DEAD!!🀒 Just saw Madz glowing in that red saree, looking Oh-So-Hot n Absolutely Stunning in that 70's lookπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...n i'm completely speechless!☺️ An absolute Goddess!!πŸ₯³ Loved the hairdo as well..πŸ‘πŸΌ...i've always Loved Manish's workπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...especially his sareesπŸ‘πŸΌ...they're Beautiful😊...n what could be better that dressing the World's Most Gorgeous Woman with those Gorgeous Sarees!?πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Much as i Love Madz in pastel shades n white, i Love in bright colors tooπŸ€—...i believe she's the only Classic Beauty who can carry off any color n any outfit with ease!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Can't wait to watch her on JDJ next week❀️...wanna be completely lost into her, like i always do!!😍😳

WOW........
Sanzkhushi thumbnail
Sanzkhushi thumbnail
GR8⭐️