Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U - Page 68

TiaMaria93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cryE6tFQkm0&feature=related

i'm not sure if u guys saw this already..i know it's old news..but it's an actual clip of when srk came onto the sets to meet madhuri ..awww i realllyyyyyy loveeeee them both!!! cannntt wait for sunday!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TiaMaria93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

oh!😳 md srk ...*ah haa* (haha madhuri from HAHK & umang showπŸ˜† sigh)
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I can't wait to watch FF awards on Sunday!😍
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
DTPH they shd hv shown it on 14th Feb naa..it ws truly a VDay for us then...πŸ˜†...nways thx once again for all the links and the pix....

Ohh so nw she is coming with Salman Khan...wow...MD is making the best of her stay here....go on....

Well tomorrow is indeed a big day..and m damn sure their performance will come only post midnightπŸ˜†
MD Fans Beautiful creations....................πŸ‘πŸ‘
MD Holics according to SBS MD might host even the next season of JDJ coz the TRP'S are really high coz of MD'S Presence this season.................
And can't wait for the SRK MD Performance this sunday................😍
MD even won 25 years of completion award in filmfare!
Am damn excitedπŸ₯³πŸ₯³
And plzz Add my name on the members listπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TiaMaria93

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cryE6tFQkm0&feature=related

i'm not sure if u guys saw this already..i know it's old news..but it's an actual clip of when srk came onto the sets to meet madhuri ..awww i realllyyyyyy loveeeee them both!!! cannntt wait for sunday!!!

YeahπŸ˜ƒ...have watched this😳...Thanks for sharing though, Tia!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Don't we Love MD n SRK together?😍 They're simply the Cutest Best Buddies around!!πŸ€—
luv_sakshi thumbnail

Oooh!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ I Truly Love the Warning!!πŸ₯³ But I'm eagerly waiting to be smitten n mesmerized by Madhuri n her magic wit SRK!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
luv_sakshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

Lolz..I had told..that i shall go inactive.πŸ˜†.well guess the time has comeπŸ˜’..anyways...before going off..sharing two sigs I made on Madhuri...Hope you like it :)

*free to use*

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

WOW!!πŸ˜ƒ These are so Gorgeous Shounak!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I've always liked your work😳...will surely Miss you around n your creations too!😭 Hope to see you soon Hun...😊..Best Wishes for your Exams!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
luv_sakshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

MD Fans Beautiful creations....................πŸ‘πŸ‘
MD Holics according to SBS MD might host even the next season of JDJ coz the TRP'S are really high coz of MD'S Presence this season.................

Welcome to Madhuri's World Aditi!😊 Bet you'll Love your stay here amongst die-hard, n absolutely crazy Madhuri Loyalists!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ Yeah...i heard about Madz coming for JDJ Season 5πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....truly excited yaar! Just hope the agreement stays!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ