Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

Yep...guess its a close up from Chenne Ke Khet Mein if i'm not mistaken!😳

Oh yeah may be. Embarrassed

AnyaCrazy4Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Madhuri with Salman Khan now -

Madhuri Appear with Other Khan After Shahrukh Khan

The sensational actress Madhuri Dixit who still has millions and billions of fans around her will be seen with Bollywood star Salman Khan. Both of them will be seen together after nearly a decade.

Madhuri and Salman will be promoting a channel together. After their super hit film together which was HUM AAPKE HAIN KOUN they will be seen sharing a stage for this channel.

The owner of the channel is Sanjeev Kapoor. He is an Indian chef and entrepreneur. Kapoor has also done a TV show Khana Khanzana, which was the longest running show of its kind in Asia; it was also broadcasted in 120 countries and in 2010 had more than 500 million viewers. When it was asked to owner Sanjeev Kapoor about this he left without a comment.

Madhuri will also be seen with Shahrukh Khan at 56th Filmfare Awards. She will be performing with him at the awards.

It will be awesome to see them together again.

AnyaCrazy4Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

'EK DO TEEN' Madhuri Dixit Film Festival on SET MAX

'EK DO TEEN' – Catch Madhuri Dixit's supehit films – in an exclusive film festival titled 'EK DO TEEN' starting 7th February every Monday to Thursday at 8 pm Only on MAX!

Mumbai, February 1, 2011: Beginning January 7th, get ready for a two week film festival with a difference on MAX, the Premium Hindi Movies and Special Events channel. Called 'EK DO TEEN', the film festival focuses exclusively on the superhit films of the dancing queen.  Handpicked hits from her gamut of films will now boom over your living room and entertain you and your family like never before .Get the popcorn, get the ice-cream and settle down and relax. The Queen's here! This is total family entertainment!

Spread out at 8pm between Monday to Thursday, MAX will showcase this interesting concoction of Madhuri Dixits' films.  Watch films like 'Dil Toh Pagal Hai' (a story depicting the love lives of dancers in a musical dance troupe), 'Koyla' (a blockbuster combination of romance, action & drama), 'Dil'- (A romantic drama with Aamir Khan and Madhuri Dxit in the lead) and many more.

These films have enamored moviegoers for decades and made her a Superstar of the Hindi film industry as we know her. And till today, millions of movie goers are enchanted with the dancing moves of the star.

Be prepared to indulge yourself in pure, unadulterated entertainment – the Dancing style.

Festival Schedule:

Date Day Time Movies
7-Feb-11 Mon 8:00 PM Tezaab
8-Feb-11 Tue 8:00 PM Beta
9-Feb-11 Wed 8:00 PM Koyla
10-Feb-11 Thu 8:00 PM Dil To Pagal Hai
14-Feb-11 Mon 8:00 PM Pyar Ka Devta
15-Feb-11 Tue 8:00 PM Kishen Kanhaiya
16-Feb-11 Wed 8:00 PM Jamai Raja
17-Feb-11 Thu 8:00 PM Dil

At 8 pm on MAX, Monday to Thursday starting 7th Feb to 17th Feb

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nima9

Madhuri with Salman Khan now -

OMG, That's the best news for me. I am more excited about this than SRK.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Does anyone remember this song? i can never find it on Youtube.

It was a movie of Madhuri and Rishi Kapoor.

There was a song in it. Baaju Band baaju Band. πŸ˜•
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^^ Yeah, i remember that song...it was from Premgranth...n Madz looked so Gorgeous in that white dress she wore for the song! Lemme check if i have the video by any chance..
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

^^ Yeah, i remember that song...it was from Premgranth...n Madz looked so Gorgeous in that white dress she wore for the song! Lemme check if i have the video by any chance..

what was the name of song? 😲
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TiaMaria93

yeah :) 

and haha awww this pic just reminds me of how much i have admired her teeth lol!! hahaha i think she has the cutest teeth in the world- obviously giving her the most beautiful smile in the world..but haha yep..i love her teeth πŸ˜†

Yep...you bet, i can't help but notice those teeth too!😳😳...they sure are the cutest you could ever find!!😳😳
Lolz..I had told..that i shall go inactive.πŸ˜†.well guess the time has comeπŸ˜’..anyways...before going off..sharing two sigs I made on Madhuri...Hope you like it :)

*free to use*

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
These are beautiful Shounak. Did u update ur shop too?