Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Did u hear the applause when he brings her on stage sakshi....πŸ₯³

YEAH!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Its like everyone went into a frenzy when they saw MD n SRK sizzle on stage!πŸ₯³ Sab unse bahut pyaar karte hainπŸ€—...wish we could be there to scream n clap the loudest too!😍 Hai na?πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
luv_sakshi thumbnail

Gr8 one!πŸ‘πŸΌ Thanks for sharing Suzi!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Found this on Bollywood Creation.

WOWIE!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ That smile n those Angel Eyes sure transport you into another world!!😳😳
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusiie14

WOW!!!!!!!! GR8!!!!!!

Aww...Thanks Khusiie!😳😊
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

DIARY 
More than just a glimpse 

THE HOTTEST NEWS FROM BOLLYWOOD 

As things stand today,Madhuri Dixit has been roped in for the fifth season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.The actress with the milliondollar smile will be back in Mumbai when the next season of the show goes on floors.
A source close to the broadcasters of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa says,"Madhuri's presence on the show has fetched it a lot of viewership.We want her to judge the fifth season as well.We have spoken to her about it."
Another source says,"Madhuri has enjoyed her stay in India.She is seriously considering the offer.The modalities are being worked out."
Ajit Thakur,head honcho of the channel in question said,We would love to have Madhuri back. 

VL 

YAAAY!! YIPEE!!πŸ₯³ Just hope the agreement stays that wayπŸ˜ƒ...Touchwood!😳 The very thought of Jhalak ending n Madz leaving us was killing me to the core😭😭😭...this news sure came as a solaceπŸ€—...i can now live with the anticipation that Jhalak 5 would be aired soon next year, so our Queen can be back here with us again!πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ˜ Hopefully, my Madz will have signed a couple of movies by then too!πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ˜Š I absolutely LOVE that pic with the articleπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Madhuri Looks Stunning!☺️
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

WOWIE!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ That smile n those Angel Eyes sure transport you into another world!!😳😳

Yeah these r beautiful. But it seems like a pic from early 90s i think. πŸ˜›
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: nima9

Har koi madhuri banna chahta hai

in chak dhoom this week -

http://dailymotion.apnilook.com/2011/02/watch-saas-bahu-aur-beityan-4th_03.html

video starts from 8:12

How Sweet!😳 The Madhuri Magic is EverywhereπŸ₯³...just goes to show how much she's remembered, loved n respected all over!!πŸ€— Everyone wants to see her back in actionπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...the reaction of the people to Madz' homecoming n their desire to see her comeback n the movies, should be enough to shut up critics n infamous journos writing baseless stuff about her!!πŸ˜•
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Yeah these r beautiful. But it seems like a pic from early 90s i think. πŸ˜›

Yep...guess its a close up from Chenne Ke Khet Mein if i'm not mistaken!😳
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: nima9

Madhuri: - Sonakshi has potential

New Delhi: Dancing diva Madhuri Dixit says among the current crop of female actors in Bollywood, she sees a lot of potential in Dabangg actress Sonakshi Sinha.

"I haven't seen many new films, but I saw Dabangg and I really feel Sonakshi Sinha has a lot of potential... her eyes are very pretty and she is quite expressive," Madhuri said.

"Anushka Sharma is another good actress - she had some good scenes in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. In male actors, I think Ranbir Kapoor looks good. I've seen his films Rocket Singh, Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani and Wake Up Sid, I do think he is very good and natural," she added.

Aww😳😳...Madhuri will be Madhuri & there'll never be anyone like her!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Love the way she genuinely praises good talent n wishes them the very Best from her heart!!πŸ€— I agree with what she said about SonakshiπŸ‘πŸΌ....n with the world's most Gorgeous woman telling her that her eyes are beautiful n expressive, Sonakshi must've been on cloud 9!😍 So must've RanbirπŸ˜‰...afterall, he had a huge crush on Madz!!☺️...BTW, that pic nearly killed me!!😳😍
TiaMaria93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

Yep...guess its a close up from Chenne Ke Khet Mein if i'm not mistaken!😳

yeah :) 

and haha awww this pic just reminds me of how much i have admired her teeth lol!! hahaha i think she has the cutest teeth in the world- obviously giving her the most beautiful smile in the world..but haha yep..i love her teeth πŸ˜†