Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Absolutely...meanwhile where is the news disappeared which said all biggies had approached herπŸ˜†
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Absolutely...meanwhile where is the news disappeared which said all biggies had approached herπŸ˜†

I guess they are running behind hot chicks (sonam and Deepika) πŸ˜†

Dude its not about acting these days. all the good movies flop and chick movies r a hit. Its a skin show time. Acting days r gone, when Rekha, Jaya, Sharmila Tagore, Madhuri, Srideiv were on a rise.

In today's time, I only consider Priyanka and Bebo good actresses. πŸ˜›
AnyaCrazy4Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Madhuri: - Sonakshi has potential

New Delhi: Dancing diva Madhuri Dixit says among the current crop of female actors in Bollywood, she sees a lot of potential in Dabangg actress Sonakshi Sinha.

"I haven't seen many new films, but I saw Dabangg and I really feel Sonakshi Sinha has a lot of potential... her eyes are very pretty and she is quite expressive," Madhuri said.

"Anushka Sharma is another good actress - she had some good scenes in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. In male actors, I think Ranbir Kapoor looks good. I've seen his films Rocket Singh, Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani and Wake Up Sid, I do think he is very good and natural," she added.

suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

SRK v/s Madhuri - the big battle on TV

TNN, Feb 1, 2011, 05.57pm IST
Tags:Zor Ka Jhatka|SRK|Shah Rukh Khan|Madhuri Dixit|Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa
Shah Rukh KhanMore Pics
With Zor Ka Jhatka starting today, TV audiences will be divided between SRK and Madhuri (for Jhalak). Who will win between the Badshah of Bollywood and the Queen of million hearts? 

They might be expressing their affection for each other openly in every possible medium. They might be sharing splendid chemistry while performing at award functions. But the king of Bollywood and the queen who rules millions of hearts will have a face-off today. As the clock ticks 9pm today, viewers across the country will have to choose between Shah Rukh Khan's Zor Ka Jhatka (that kicks off today) and Madhuri Dixit's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (that is ruling the small screen in its fourth season). 

While at one side you have the grace and charm of the beautiful Madhuri Dixit, on the other side you have the wit of Shah Rukh Khan. So what does the nation think and who will win the big battle on the small screen today? We spoke to the aam junta across different age groups, professions and cities and the response was a mixed bag. 

Yogesh: I am a big fan of Madhuri Dixit so I would continue to watch Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa . 

Christalin: But obvious will watch ' Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa ' and then may opt to watch Zor Ka Jhatka once Jhalak gets over or in it's repeat telecast. 

Prashant Jain: I would prefer watching Zor Ka Jhatka as I loved the original version wipeout on AXN and want to see how it works out with Indian Faces. Secondly there are enough dance competitions shows already and Zor Ka Jhatka has something new to offer. 

Swati Kamat: Indian television is full of emotions and drama and the same is also shown is reality shows. I believe that in a reality show the real side of the participants should be showed but what is shown are emotions and drama to get TRP and votes. So guess will watch Zor Ka Jhatka hoping it will only show the talent of contestants and no dramas on the show. 

Vishwas: In first week Shah Rukh will get good response...but if people do not like the show then definitely Madhuri will take over him! If SRK is the KING of Bollywood then please don't forget that Madhuri is still the Queen of Bollywood! Let's see the battle between King and Queen of Bollywood 

Sonakshi Sharma: Though it's a delight to see Madhuri Dixit on screen and its not too often that we get to see her now, considering that she has shifted base to the US, I am keen on watching Zor Ka Jhatka. The format seems very interesting and different and I am sure SRK is going to do a great job hosting it. I love the commercial already where SRK gets sucker punched and makes that cute face. I am looking forward for him to add his humour to the fun show. So it's Zor ka Jhatka for me tonight. 

Renuka: I am in two minds about this especially because I am a huge fan of both Shah Rukh and Madhuri. Both are immensely talented and lovely looking actors with gorgeous smiles. I would be shuttling between the two shows for sure. I wouldn't want to miss either! 

Meena: I love Shah Rukh Khan. He is so entertaining so it would be 'ZOR KA JHATKA' over Jhalak. 

Shilpa: Let's see which one will be a better... accordingly will plan to watch it or skip it. 

Read more: SRK v/s Madhuri - the big battle on TV - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/SRK-v/s-Madhuri--the-big-battle-on-TV/articleshow/7405292.cms#ixzz1D0Hoq6M5
suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Movies that celebrate love.......V - Day Special.........❀️😳

Sanzkhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

I m sooooooooooooooo excited to read this..rather I ws so excited after I read this....

MD surely rocks.....I love this....

Thx fr all the links guys.....

yaa..MD always rock..thanx all MD fans..for lovely thread
AnyaCrazy4Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Har koi madhuri banna chahta hai

in chak dhoom this week -

http://dailymotion.apnilook.com/2011/02/watch-saas-bahu-aur-beityan-4th_03.html

video starts from 8:12
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: suzi_b

Movies that celebrate love.......V - Day Special.........❀️😳

Awww that move is so cute. i think i should catch it for V day πŸ˜†
Sanzkhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
both r different shows..one is judge and other is host..one is dance show and other is drama..and MD-SRK both are good..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†