Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

Loved the new Title Zoobi!πŸ‘πŸΌ So AptπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...aren't we all completely "Pagal" about Madhuri!!😍😳

So true πŸ˜†
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Guys...this is the promo of SRK-Mads...got it frm FB...her page....

Aaah!πŸ˜ƒ FinallyπŸ€—...a video of the promo!😳 Couldn't Thank the Uploader n You for putting this up Resham!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I just can't get enough of watching that Promo😍...Madz n SRK create Magic together!!πŸ₯³ Now i can watch the video over a 100 times over!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
luv_sakshi thumbnail
[QUOTE=Armu4eva]@Sakshi..........gorgeous gorgeous... creation ..girl ..loved it ❀️

/QUOTE]
Aww...Thank You so much sweetie!😳
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: rpratistha

hope the pics are unseen...😳

Absolutely Gorgeous pics!!😳😍 Thank You so Much for sharing this Pratistha!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Madhuri is a Magician for sure!!πŸ€—...So Elegant, So Gorgeous n So Versatile!!πŸ₯³
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: peachesnplums

thanks a lot for all the wonderful pictures and creations everyone. you guys are awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ zoobi, nice name change for the thread...we're crazy about her after all

Madz wasn't much of a focus yesterday, understandable, given it was a malaika challenge episode. she looked delightful and stunning in the promos for tue's episode, as always. the halter-neck, blue anarkali suited her perr-fectly πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

looking forward to her filmfare performance with srk. feb 6 can't come soon enough.

btw, heads up for all who get set max in india - Madhuri film festival will be from 7th feb - 17th feb, @8pm. saw the promo yesterday.

Thanks!😳 BTW, nice comments on the EpisπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..n for the Madz Film FestivalπŸ₯³...7th to 17th Feb are gonna be booked for Madhuri n Me on Set Max!!πŸ€—πŸ˜ God knows how many times i've watched her movies already, but i just can't get enough!!😳😳
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: TiaMaria93

hahaha yes indeed, half the work was already done! hahaha and yesss lol gazing at her is such a natural past time! hahahaah im not even ashamed of it..LOL ahhahaha everybody who knows me knows abt how much i love her hahaha till i recently celebrated my 18th birthday and lo and behold- it's a madhuri cake! ahahhaah they were not allowed to cut her face hahahaha 

and it was my pleasure...i'm sure tani is glad her work is appreciated and haha i'm glad to share with any true blue madhuriette :D 

ahahaha nishita jha...jeez..ahhahahaa she should just bite her tongue and bat in her crease if she knows what's good for her..hahaha i have a collection of shoes i am willing to beat ppl with for madhuri's sake ahahahaha

I Know yaar😊...i could gaze at Madhuri all day n watch her movies a zillion times over, but i still won't get enough of her!!😳😳😳 Ashamed to admit it?πŸ˜‰ Not at all!!πŸ˜ƒ I Love being a Die Hard Madhuri Loyalist n I'm really Proud of it!!πŸ€— Same here...my family knows just how crazy i am about Madhuri n they all Love her too!😳😍

WOW!!πŸ˜ƒ You got a Madhuri cake for your 18th B'day?πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ That's so Sweet!!😊 I agree about not cutting the face😳...we wouldn't be able to go thru' it right?😭

Tia, Can you do me a favour please?😳 If you know Tani, could you please PM her n ask her to make another AVI from yest's Epi where Madhuri does that L'il flying kiss gesture to Malaika after her jive with Remo?😳 I'd really be Grateful!!πŸ˜ƒ We're so Mad about Madhuri na?πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† But i really Love it that way!!πŸ€—

...n for Nishita😑...BLAH! So much for her comments!!🀒
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: TiaMaria93

o btw..i see something about madhuri performing in toronto? with srk? in june? :O :O :O

I am moving to canada in the summer for university!! jeeeeez and agess...is the public allowed to buy tickets for the show? like...i googled the IIFAA thing and i see three days of celebration- two of which are ticket events.... i wana go :( :'( 

Lucky You!!😳 Wish i could be around in Toronto as well! Best Of Luck in advance for University!πŸ‘πŸΌ
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

This is really nice Sakshi. πŸ˜›

Thank You so Much Zoobi!πŸ˜ƒ Means a Lot to Me!😳
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
It was so sad to see Madz crying. 😭
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Guys...this is the promo of SRK-Mads...got it frm FB...her page....

Oh my gosh, I finally watched it too. So cool.