Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TiaMaria93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
nima are u at the awards ?? 
u seem to be giving live updates and im getting super jealous! i wish i was there!!! i want to see madhuri !! <3 madhuri and priyanka are my two favourite women from bollywood..of course madhuri is my love..i wish i could be there :( 

thank you so much for those updates im sitting here just waiting to hear more!! 

yayyyy madhuri for her award!!! 

oh, resham di, both plz...when is magazine coming out..and on what station is the awards show airing? 
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Tia,

see the following sites for filmfare 2011 updates and pictures (it's also got a list of winners)

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Udaan-Dabangg-top-winners-at-Fimfare-Awards/articleshow/7385103.cms

http://twitter.com/filmfare

awards will air on sony, sunday, feb 6 @ 8pm in india

from the above TOI site:

ON-STAGE ACTION
SRK and Madhuri mesmerise the audience
Madhuri Dixit dressed in a baby pink lehanga choli emerges from a beautiful set filled with fancy smoke to create an ethereal ambience. Shah Rukh Khan in a black pathani dress is singing songs in praise of Madhuri from 'Main Agar Kahu' (Om Shanti Om), 'Tujh Main Rab Dikhta Hai' (Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi), 'Tere Naina Tere Naina Re' (My Name is Khan) and 'Arey Re Arey Yeh Kya Huwa' (Dil To Pagal Hai). Their chemistry is simply superb!

Edited by peachesnplums - 13 years ago
TiaMaria93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peachesnplums

Hey Tia,

see the following sites for filmfare 2011 updates and pictures (it's also got a list of winners)

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Udaan-Dabangg-top-winners-at-Fimfare-Awards/articleshow/7385103.cms

http://twitter.com/filmfare

awards will air on sony, sunday, feb 6 @ 8pm in india

from the above TOI site:

ON-STAGE ACTION
SRK and Madhuri mesmerise the audience
Madhuri Dixit dressed in a baby pink lehanga choli emerges from a beautiful set filled with fancy smoke to create an ethereal ambience. Shah Rukh Khan in a black pathani dress is singing songs in praise of Madhuri from 'Main Agar Kahu' (Om Shanti Om), 'Tujh Main Rab Dikhta Hai' (Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi), 'Tere Naina Tere Naina Re' (My Name is Khan) and 'Arey Re Arey Yeh Kya Huwa' (Dil To Pagal Hai). Their chemistry is simply superb!

aww thank you :)
Madhuri Dixit's latest tweet:-

MadhuriDixit1 Madhuri Dixit-Nene
It was wonderful performing with Srk tonight. Our first live stage performance ever!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...when the heck will 6th feb come???πŸ˜›

TiaMaria93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

Madhuri Dixit's latest tweet:-

MadhuriDixit1 Madhuri Dixit-Nene
It was wonderful performing with Srk tonight. Our first live stage performance ever!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...when the heck will 6th feb come???πŸ˜›

sigh i know. im anxious too!
AnyaCrazy4Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Edited by nima9 - 13 years ago
AnyaCrazy4Sanz thumbnail
 Priyanka Chopra praised Madhuri Dixit's smile, says Indian cinema is incomplete without her
- πŸ˜ƒso true
AnyaCrazy4Sanz thumbnail
At Filmfare awards Aishwarya Rai says she learnt dancing from Madhuri DixitπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
AnyaCrazy4Sanz thumbnail
Madhuri wore this pink lengha choli in filmfare

AnyaCrazy4Sanz thumbnail
@MadhuriDixit1's heartfelt speech was another highlight. Also a nice moment with her, ash and priyanka chopra:)

Another highpoint. Madhuri and srk shimmying to dil to paagal hai. Beautiful madhuri, just the bestest
Edited by nima9 - 13 years ago