Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Bt Rachna....I dont agree with whtever ws posted fr her...cmon accusing her hubby of going bankrupt and accusing her for coming to India just to earn money is not at all true re...

Nways...it doesnt affect my affection towards her a bit

Who ever is spreading terrible rumours like this, is purely envious or has something against Madhuri's popularity!!πŸ€’πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ But taking it to this extent is simply too disgusting!!🀬...So much for the people who are doing this!😑🀒 Its unfair to bash an actor n take things to a personal level😡...no one has the right to do it!! But then, people can rant onπŸ˜›...like anyone's gonna care!πŸ€” At least the rational ones wouldn't give a damn to low level gimmicks like thisπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ₯±...everyone knows what a Genuine person Madz isπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...she's always kept a low profile...πŸ‘πŸΌ She's always maintained her Dignity n ValuesπŸ€—...there can't be anybody like Madhuri Dixit!!😍

I've Loved her like crazy since my childhood..❀️ n the affection, love n respect only grows stronger by the day☺️...I'll always Love Madz n she'll always be the Best!!πŸ€—πŸ₯³ No amount of baseless rumours are gonna affect her or her family!!😳😊 Touchwood!😳
suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tweet by Jitesh Pillaai: "Waiting waiting waiting. For ultra gorgeous @MadhuriDixit1 to boogey to arre arre yeh kya hua with @iamsrk. This is "the" moment my friends"
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

my topic went into such a mess on the BW forum section! πŸ˜’

so  many people wrote off madz and rani.

but guys just ignore. that's all i can tell you!

ahh srk-madz performance! OMG. can't wait!

Oh I didn't see babes, what happened? 😲
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Oh I didn't see babes, what happened? 😲

πŸ˜²πŸ˜•...same here, never been to the BW Forum n with so much negativity around, i wouldn't want to either!πŸ˜’..BTW, what happened Rani?
termi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey all here is Madhuri's interview frm Radio one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI-zCN-B00s
termi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

towards the end it seems like tht madhuri didnt give her autograph thts why she has written all this negative stuff!!!
AnyaCrazy4Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wow!! atlast we heard our MD's voice - on radio..

Thanks for posting the link...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘
AnyaCrazy4Sanz thumbnail
i post it but it didn't go through.. Edited by nima9 - 13 years ago
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nima9

Madhuri On Jhalak Dikhlaja -

how can sum1 b so beautifulllllllllllllllll............... aaaahhhhhhhhhhh...... 😍😍😍😍
AnyaCrazy4Sanz thumbnail
it was tweet on filmfare :- THE SRK and THE MADHURI DIXIT r gonna be in the studio too. It can't get Bigger and Better than this. Need I even say that? Edited by nima9 - 13 years ago